Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

16 years of Unexplained Mysteries

Saru

On 8/11/2017 at 5:44 AM, SOUL-DRIFTER said:

Congratulations on a very successful site.

I joined July of 2006.

Be posting more often.

I look forward to your future posts!

• Like 1

Some of us from ages ago still read what goes on here, even if we never post anymore.

Congrats Saru on running a successful site for so long. The same can't be said for many other sites of the 90's / early 00s.

Edited by Xenojjin
  • Like 3

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 10:53 AM, Saru said:

It has been one year exactly since we celebrated the site's 15th anniversary which means that, as of this month, Unexplained-Mysteries.com has been running for the grand total of 16 years.

My thanks go out to all our members, moderators and everyone else who has supported us over the years.

Cheers to you all. :tu:

I certainly hope the site remains up and active for another 16+ years. I just joined not too long ago, and am thoroughly impressed with everything. :tu: Not only is the site well organized and very well-polished, but it has very clean-cut detailed text formatting and of course not to mention the topics are right up my alley. The people on here are friendly, and there's just the right amount of 'em too (some forums can be a bit too crowded where as others are sorta dead in the water since no one's hardly there. :wacko:). I have to say, I can't give this site enough praise! :nw:

I've been a member of a number of different forums for some time now, and yet this has become my new favorite. Long live UM!! :D

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Wow!

I need to pay more attention....

Belated best wishes for a 16 year old website that I have been part of for.....14 years?  Wow.....

Not that these days are not good....they are Great!

But....yeah...the Good Ole Days! 

Kudos...Saru!

Good to see you, joc :D

• The topic was locked