Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Mandela Effect EXPOSED

darkbreed

22 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Doesn't the United States do nuclear testing in Denmark? 

I must have missed that somehow. :wacko:

• Like 1

It was an offering laid upon your path .....   I thought Danes liked red herring ? 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, back to earth said:

I thought Danes liked red herring ? 

We certainly do. :yes:

0846_roed+sild+kopi+2.ashx_

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Doesn't the United States do nuclear testing in Denmark? 

Can anyone tell me what this post is about ? 

It might be some form of humour that I just don't get ?

• Like 2

On 08/03/2017 at 2:24 AM, bubblykiss said:

Memory is flawed, things that are not important to everyday life are lost in the sea of other experiences, at some point in my life I have eaten pop-tarts, but I can't tell you when, what the weather was like or even if  a woman was in the same room as me while I ate said toasted pastry.

Mmmmmmmmm pop-tarts

• Like 2

Just now, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I think it was just a throw-away question because your location is listed as Denmark.

cormac

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

I think it was just a throw-away question because your location is listed as Denmark.

cormac

It was probably my mistake to assume that there was some logic behind that post. :no:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

It was probably my mistake to assume that there was some logic behind that post. :no:

or the poster, it seems as well. 

I am guessing ... cant answer question, so resorts to red herring question back .

Juvy . 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, cormac mac airt said:

Without valid scientific evidence that there's any relationship between the Mandela Effect, which itself suggests a problem in retaining accurate memories, and quantum physics which exhibits no evidence of having any relationship with any memories whatsoever there is nothing to "discount". Science doesn't attempt to prove a negative.

cormac

The mandela effect is a theory based on parallel universes. And parallel universes are integral to the study of physics. Where did you find a negative in all that?  

Edited by Captain Risky

The negatives are concealed  within your made up  connections.  The mandlla effect is NOT a theory based on parallel  universes at all. Absolutely NOT !  It is based on a misconception that some people thought Mandela died when he didnt.  THAT is what it is based on. 

You post such trash ! 

here is another example ;    " parallel universes are integral to the study of physics " 

:D

How on earth did you come up with that one !    ... its like you are not even trying now . 

I would suggest you limit yourself to topics you have knowledge or education  in   ... lets see ,   .....  ummmmm ...

hmmm , nope .  Ummmm ,  what about ........    oooo , no .   Wait, I know !  Hw about ..... oh, on 2nd thought , no .

Ummmm ... I might have to get back to you on that . 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Maybe it happened in an alternative universe 

• Like 1

Maybe its something to do with Risky trying to figure out   my comment about   multiverse theory being a number juggle  to  get around the holes in the  maths for 

......    wait for it ....  

The Copenhagen Interpretation . 

:)  

Edited by back to earth

3 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

The mandela effect is a theory based on parallel universes. And parallel universes are integral to the study of physics. Where did you find a negative in all that?  

Incorrect, try again.

The Mandela Effect

The Mandela Effect is a collective misremembering of a fact or event. Various theories have been proposed to explain what causes it, some more sensible than others.

Human memory is a peculiar thing, at once astonishing in its scope and power and dismaying in its fallibility. There’s much we don’t know about how memory works, but suffice it to say it isn’t perfect. Particularly vexing is the phenomenon of false memories, erroneous or unconsciously fabricated recollections of past events that feel so real and true that people who experience them refuse to accept evidence to the contrary.

Psychologists call the phenomenon confabulation. The term is used clinically to refer to memory defects experienced by patients with brain damage, and also to describe everyday phenomena like embellishing the truth when recounting events and inventing facts on the fly to fill in gaps in memory. We’ve all done these things at one time or another, though we’re rarely conscious of it when we do.

The Glitch Is in Your Memory, Not the Matrix

A leading psychological theory holds that memory is constructive, not reproductive — i.e., the brain builds memories out of various bits and pieces of information on the fly as opposed to playing them back like a recording. Memories aren’t pure. They can be distorted by any number of factors, including bias, association, imagination, and peer pressure.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/07/24/the-mandela-effect/

Your attempt at making the Mandela Effect out to be something it's not is disingenuous at best and an outright lie at worst. 

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, cormac mac airt said:

Incorrect, try again.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/07/24/the-mandela-effect/

Your attempt at making the Mandela Effect out to be something it's not is disingenuous at best and an outright lie at worst. 

cormac

Mate i think we have our wires crossed... I have no proof that the mandela effect is a parallel universe. I have never said that it is cause no one can prove so, as of yet. All I'm saying is that it fits into the parallel universe paradigm. I suggest you read what i wrote on previous posts.  

The mandela effect is a theory based on parallel universes.

That far enough back ? 

Image result for backpedal meme

Edited by back to earth

Just now, back to earth said:

Image result for backpedal meme

Thats kinda unfair and says more about your ability to comprehend simple language than on any one back peddling. 

I can comprehend this 

1 hour ago, cormac mac airt said:

The mandela effect is a theory based on parallel universes.

The information in your post is wrong .    Simple .     What's unfair about that ?        

Edited by back to earth

9 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

What you're really asking or should be asking is what limitations has physics and the universe placed on us. For all we know Mandela effect can be part of string and other various quantum sciences. The theories and mechanics are similar. Science investigates the theory before the practical so even though i see your point about cart before horse the fact is that this field of science needs to be and is looked at holistically and not just from point to point... until bigger issues like time and parallel universes can be solved before seeing where Mandela fits in or even if its real. Might not be. Could just be an unknown cognitive condition that is wide spread throughout our population. So until you prove that you can't discount Mandela effect.  

2 minutes ago, back to earth said:

I can comprehend this 

The information in your post is wrong .    Simple .     What's unfair about that ?        

I guess you missed the THEORY based meaning to what i wrote... shame on you. 

Nope .... I already commented on that bolded bit before ... did you miss  something  ? 

7 minutes ago, back to earth said:

Nope .... I already commented on that bolded bit before ... did you miss  something  ? 

Now you're lying. Irk's me no end!