Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was inventor Nikola Tesla a UFO contactee ?

UM-Bot

In the more than 70 years since his death, Nikola Tesla has never ceased to be a fascinating, mysterious figure dwelling somewhere outside the borders of history as it is understood by the unseeing masses. While we as a 21st century civilization continue to reap the benefits of his outsized genius, Tesla has yet to be given the recognition he deserves as a major architect of the relatively technologically comfortable age we live in.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=304991

• Like 1

People pair Tesla's name, credibility, with all kinds of things where there is no documentable connection between the two.

Absolutely not, brilliant chap that one.  Just wish his DC would have flew. Kept using local AC in Colorado, disappointing I thought he was pulling it from the air or off the mountain close by to his local tower, sadly nope.

Cool but wrong direction, 5a019d4dd1c6deb7ac0a41927a0271ae.gif

Someplace they've had to figure out how to store it.  As soon as some hear or read that IN THE INSTANT !  they say::::::: "oh sounds like a unicorn popcorn fart " hahahahahaha ! oh well.

=-=-=--

Wrong.

01+Tesla+Coil+-+Lightning.jpg

as in wrong direction

Same heretesla-marx-generator-lightning.si.jpg, we don't need the generated by ,  anyone can make one of those, esp. using local power, how about grabbing it out of the storm clouds that pass by, let if fire down into a carbon vein or man made capacitor for storage.  Somebody's figured it out by now.

Edited by MWoo7

On 3/12/2017 at 1:14 AM, MWoo7 said:

Absolutely not, brilliant chap that one.  Just wish his DC would have flew. Kept using local AC in Colorado, disappointing I thought he was pulling it from the air or off the mountain close by to his local tower, sadly nope.

Cool but wrong direction, 5a019d4dd1c6deb7ac0a41927a0271ae.gif

Someplace they've had to figure out how to store it.  As soon as some hear or read that IN THE INSTANT !  they say::::::: "oh sounds like a unicorn popcorn fart " hahahahahaha ! oh well.

=-=-=--

Wrong.

01+Tesla+Coil+-+Lightning.jpg

as in wrong direction

Same heretesla-marx-generator-lightning.si.jpg, we don't need the generated by ,  anyone can make one of those, esp. using local power, how about grabbing it out of the storm clouds that pass by, let if fire down into a carbon vein or man made capacitor for storage.  Somebody's figured it out by now.

Where'd you get those pictures from Woo? They're ******** cool. Has someone constructed a full size trial installation to see if his ideas would have worked? I'd like to see some more about that.

I don't remember now, Europe?  Hope some out there have figured it out, I'd check into things he was doing, I LOST A BET!!!! tesla kid was using local power, I THOUGHT HE WAS PULLING IT FROM tower up higher by horizon tower mountain and transporting it back down lower to his personal tower.  NOPE

I couldn't believe it, nope! idiot was using local power, those bands of electrical lightning were going the wrong way, any kid could build a big one of those.  Kind of upsetting, I thought he had at least one that was pulling in from the atmosphere, NOPE !    He's not my hero at all.   Lost a bet on this, was found , well found not to be legit so to speak.   The more I checked into it, .... it just got worse HAHAHA!   I still have hope that some places in the world they have something working, like there's amazing pumps NO ELECTRICITY in most of the poor countries working, some in the states in use now but it took FOR EVER !  So, I've hope there's towers somewhere where the lightning is going the RIGHT DIRECTION AN D IN !!!! TO the blessid tower, not a friggin 8 year old off to the Science Fair toy.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

RE:

21 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Where'd you get those pictures from Woo? They're ******** cool. Has someone constructed a full size trial installation to see if his ideas would have worked? I'd like to see some more about that.

Sorry don't have more but if others contribute and bring to UM GREAT!
I was disappointed, didn't cry but I lost a major bet, but I'm not giving up, somewhere in the world, OUT O F NEED , some one has a carbon deposit near by or maybe small tiny unit ideas for LIKE or of the Like of !!! a giant capacitor, that's the key, pulling it down is gradeschool science fair easy tripe.  Bring it up in discussions(with Profs) and just get FLACK back, oh that's a pipe dream, oh that's a unicorn popcorn fart, I'm like no just get it done, DO IT out of need, if the dollars were there it would have been done already.  Oh well.

Edited by MWoo7