Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What does your avatar say about you?

Walken

pisces 1963--almost as good as aquarius 1964

you like melted ice cream, summer showers, and the dallas cowboys

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walken

• The Raven

• Barnacle Battlefront

• jpalz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are usually the brains behind a project, and let others stand up and take credit for it.

No Jeceris, I don't like the Dallas Cowboys hahaha.

But your avitar makes me assume your fun to be with.

sorry pisces. it was the blue necklace that mislead me.

your avatar still speaks volumes about the ice cream and shower thing though, and i can now see in the eyes you must be a houston texan fan

No way Man, not into Sports at all hahahaha

The blue necklace is a hint that I am a major fan of Lapidary; Lapis Lazuli, Swiss Blue Topaz, Iolite, Tanzinite, Turqouise etc. Now what do all of these gemstones have in common.

You enjoy and respect passion and hope one day people will have a bit more respect in general. You are very self-confident and reside in and love the simple, peaceful things in life, but can accustom yourself to a modern world and society -- even though the road may be bumpy.

Hmm?

A fun guy with a dark exterior.

Sometimes life can seem like a one way road, and you've just got to walk it. The only problem this, this road isn't to utopia.

You avatar tells me that you like disjointed, difficult to read text, and birds that can dislocate their necks at will.

your avatar tells of a deceptively innocent looking anime girl bent on world domination tongue.gif

Your avatar tells of an excapee from 8-Bit theatre, who enjoys winking while standing beneath the fastest moon orbit in history blink.gif

You avatar tells me that you like disjointed, difficult to read text, and birds that can dislocate their necks at will.

442237[/snapback]

LMAO! grin2.gif

Your avatar tells me that you are interested in astronomy and probaly astrology as well. You dream of going to a peaceful place like the moon where life is much calmer than it is here. no.gif

your avatar says that you are dark, and very mysterious.

Now, someone do me!

Not too sure if yours was about people wearing gas masks or wierd alien suits...but the angle is very interesting- like from an overhead security cam...

Maybe you are a very observant person and like to know things ahead of time before getting into the situation...to have an upperhand at things.

This is much harder than I thought!

wacko.gif

On the one hand you seem to have an affinity for high fantasy and magical beings. Perhaps this means you're a woman with lofty goals and dreams. Who finds inspiration in her own mind rather than waiting to be led to it..

Or maybe you're just a girl who likes to run around half dressed in leather..

..Either way's good! yes.gif

(Falco)

You prefer to look at the big picture to get a different perspective than others. Often you are aloof, in your own world, thinking about possibly anything. All that thinking that you do gives you great knoweldge, but still you feel farther from others.

edit: Chris beat me to him!

Edited by Curiosity

For some reason the old saying curiosity killed the cat comes to mind. lol SO maybe you believe that saying?

looks like you like TuPac a little too much...lol- but anyone that knows me would argue that I like Lenny Kravitz and Prince too much...although you could never tell by my avatar. grin2.gif

From your avatar it looks like you like cartoons to much. lol But no I don't like Tupac to much actually I just respect him.

For some reason the old saying curiosity killed the cat comes to mind. lol SO maybe you believe that saying?

442609[/snapback]

`Twas stupidity that killed the cat. cat.gif

From your avatar it looks like you  like cartoons to much. lol  But no I don't like Tupac to much actually I just respect him.

442684[/snapback]

quite true...I am a cartoon fan...and for my age, it might be on the too much side but it's all good thumbsup.gif ...lol