Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

can you guys help me with this please.

chadthecat

firstly this doesnt matter if you believe in past lives or not just do it,as i simply would like to see what people get,i know it might be wrong but i still want to see
1)sit comfortably and clear your mind relax deeply
2)once mind is clear close eyes and make mind completly blank
3)ask teh question what is 'my'(not yours mine) past life
4) wait a bit until some kind of image emerges?

• Like 3

Male farmer, tall and thin, white, northernish climate, lived to rather old age, not so long ago

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

Black female, old Jamaica, healer/shaman, murdered for money at 50.

• Like 1

I Have never Tried this so here goes I think I see red like shiny but soft silk. Mans suit and it has the little like cream tie in your breast pocket your a white male with sandy blond hair very suave,debonair very much a lady's man probably around 1850 or I want to say when swaid suits and silk came in style might want to check but anyways I get prospects and killings around this time like i said never done this before don't even know what I am Physic or medium or what but I hope it helps I would check out history stuff on it if you want lol 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Terria said:

I Have never Tried this so here goes I think I see red like shiny but soft silk. Mans suit and it has the little like cream tie in your breast pocket your a white male with sandy blond hair very suave,debonair very much a lady's man probably around 1850 or I want to say when swaid suits and silk came in style might want to check but anyways I get prospects and killings around this time like i said never done this before don't even know what I am Physic or medium or what but I hope it helps I would check out history stuff on it if you want lol 

yes you got it.i also saw this guy in the 1800s with the suit ect,but can you do the excersise again and give some more info,preferably on the prospects and kiliings?and if possible a name and surname?

Edited by chadthecat
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Terria said:

Thank you, (chadthecat)first thing that comes to my mind I want to say is probably the suit that you had on I feel like you might have been wealthy or at least better off then most I get muddy like Mountains or valleys you are in between them there is so much death around you and murder maybe gold mining,I get gold and somone betrayed you.as for your name all I  see is E Edward I think an old name like Richard or Richardson not for show but you couldn't hurt looking maybe in like gold rush history I think good luck hope you find what you are seeking!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terria said:

Thank you, (chadthecat)first thing that comes to my mind I want to say is probably the suit that you had on I feel like you might have been wealthy or at least better off then most I get muddy like Mountains or valleys you are in between them there is so much death around you and murder maybe gold mining,I get gold and somone betrayed you.as for your name all I  see is E Edward I think an old name like Richard or Richardson not for show but you couldn't hurt looking maybe in like gold rush history I think good luck hope you find what you are seeking!!!

hey sorry to bother you like this but could you do the exersise one more time and just try to get a name and a surname thanks

1 hour ago, chadthecat said:

hey sorry to bother you like this but could you do the exersise one more time and just try to get a name and a surname thanks

Did you try Edward or E.Richardson  that's what I keep getting sorry hope it helps 

• Like 1

Oh sorry - you wanted YOUR past life information. I thought you wanted each poster's past life. For you, I 'see' a captain of an old-time sailing ship, wearing a powdered wig and uniform, maybe English. You loved the sea, but weren't made for being in command - you were young and rather slight of build and sickly, and your wealthy father 'bought' you the position. I feel you were killed in a sea battle with pirates. Get the names Charles and Edward and a long surname starting with M. like Murchison or similar. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, captainsherry said:

Oh sorry - you wanted YOUR past life information. I thought you wanted each poster's past life. For you, I 'see' a captain of an old-time sailing ship, wearing a powdered wig and uniform, maybe English. You loved the sea, but weren't made for being in command - you were young and rather slight of build and sickly, and your wealthy father 'bought' you the position. I feel you were killed in a sea battle with pirates. Get the names Charles and Edward and a long surname starting with M. like Murchison or similar. 

thanks and very helpfull.hey could you do the excersise again and try to get a more clear name and surname?

Sorry, still just getting an M name with Murch- or March- at the beginning of it. It's an odd name, not in use now I don't think.

• Like 1

On 3/13/2017 at 9:56 PM, Terria said:

Did you try Edward or E.Richardson  that's what I keep getting sorry hope it helps 

hey it seems that three other got the name edwards when looking into my past life name and surname now all i need is a full name and surname could you please once more just try the excersise and see if you can get a clear name and surname?

• Like 1

K now isn't that strange I can't believe I actually might getting it right now can you give me a example of a surname,I will try later I've been trying to get some info on how to learn to control well get control over my abilities or what ever they are but I will still try for you!

• Like 1

guys i know edwards has to be my past life name or surname because three other people here got edwards when looking for a past life name or surname for me and i saw edwards inb a lucid dream im so close to a full past life name and surname!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I saw a farmer carrying a sack wearing loose white long sleeved top and loose pants. I heard a woman called him Edward.

There was a carriage, field on the background that I saw. That's all.

• Like 1

Blown up in trenches in WW2.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 3/13/2017 at 1:23 AM, Terria said:

hey can you try to get a name and surname?

On 3/13/2017 at 7:31 PM, Terria said:

hey sorry to bother you but you are the only person who got my pastlife right,iv been to psychics,and did pastlife regressions by proffesional hypnotists.could you pls do the excersise again and see what els you get in my pastlife?,did i murder anyone,did i rape anyone,what was my job? ect...the more info the better!!!

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Its been well over a year. I highly doubt they'll respond back.

lol......just do the experiment plsss....?

On 11/03/2017 at 11:10 PM, chadthecat said:

firstly this doesnt matter if you believe in past lives or not just do it,as i simply would like to see what people get,i know it might be wrong but i still want to see
1)sit comfortably and clear your mind relax deeply
2)once mind is clear close eyes and make mind completly blank
3)ask teh question what is 'my'(not yours mine) past life
4) wait a bit until some kind of image emerges?

Ok, done it.

I see  gametes, producing a zygote developing into an embryo....and  = here you are years later.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Ok, done it.

I see  gametes, producing a zygote developing into an embryo....and  = here you are years later.

lool im just trying to get anything on my pastlife.i already know a few things could you do the experiment plssssssssssssssss

Just now, XenoFish said:

Yesterday I took down a carport. 

lol.me too...come on man its a simple excersise just do it