Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telepathic Communication out of Control

Jjjjjjaja

I have a very strong soul tie to a past lover. I dated this person for only 7 months. The relationship ended traumatically and with very little closure. 

Weird spiritual stuff was happening in the relationship, and I could not handle the intensity of it and went into a psychosis. 

Basically, it was unreciprocated love. I was way more into to him than he was into me. 

Anyway, ever since then, I've changed into a completely different person. 

I feel as if my moods are tied to this person. I feel weird shifts of energy that don't belong to me. I sometimes feel this 'dirty' energy move through me. At times I get an energy come into me and my mind changes and starts to zone out completely and become less able to connect to things around me. This energy is happening to me now as I try to explain it, it's like something is resisting me trying to figure this out and explain myself. 

When I have tried to find help or look for answers or resist the telepathy, this is the energy that comes on me. All I can describe it as is very 'heavy'. 

Along with these shifts in energy, all throughout the day the pressure in my head changes through my ears and they pop loudly as I think different thoughts. Sometimes the right side sometimes the left side. There's a constant crackling usually when this telepathy is taking place and he is 'tuned in'. 

And then times I will hear a 'pop pop' as if something is exiting my energetic field and then I feel alone again. This rarely happens though. The 'energy' 'spirits' whatever it is is constantly with me. 

Sometimes the energy is really creepy and really evil. This is one of the ways I knew it did not belong to me because I am 29 and had never felt such a creepiness in my life. 

Sometimes energy will shift through me and it will be as if I'm looking out from someone else's eyes. 

This has brought me to the brink of suicide. 

Ive always been spiritual, but since this nightmare I've become more 'religious' reading religious texts, praying, talking to God and asking for help. Jesus is real. I know this because I have felt a deep peace when asking for his presence to be with me. 

I just want to find some answers. I have been trying for months and months, have been in psychiatric care, have tried medications, and have turned to religion to help me. 

Mom much, much better now and still healing. I know this is spiritual and not psychiatric. 

I just really would love to see if any one else has had similar experiences. 

I need someone to talk to to validate what I'm going through and help me understand it. 

Thank you so much. 

*I'm much better now, not *mom much better. 

To add some of the things I've experienced, I've also experienced extremely vivid lucid dreams since meeting this person. 

Dreams as well as nightmares of demonic energy. 

Ive experienced sharp pressures in my heart chakra with this person. Sometimes even when I'm sleeping. 

When the heart chakra pressures are really strong and happen frequently, I tend to get a depression and go into sadness and crying spells. When I don't feel the pressure for a week or so generally my moods are more stable and easy to manage. 

I believe he is completely aware that he is influencing me, but does not care. I have often felt at times like a test subject. Because he unlocked these abilities when he met me so he desperately doesn't want to let them go. 

I have tried to 'read' his energy back and have come close on a few occasions and gotten little glimpses, but mostly he blocks me out somehow. 

I have desperately tried everything to block him out. But nothing is entirely successful. 

I feel as if I've been in a battle with him for the last 7 months. We were talking about a week ago through text message, but the energy was too strong and I felt the rejection again and so I had to force myself to block communication and cut him off. 

Right now things are 'stable' it's almost like a rest from this spiritual battle where the both of us have temporarily surrendered. 

Hes still there 'listening' but not as much. 

Now im wondering, is this him listening actually? Or is it spiritual interference. 

Note: we are from two very different backgrounds, opposites in many ways. 

Hello,

I find that using heart centered reflections helps to clear up all these other energetic symptoms. Telepathy when defined as a shared experience can be put to work to assist you. There are reasons why you react the way you do with this guy and why they have had such a dramatic effect on you. The answers are in your heart and will not be found in your brain. There are places like heart math with techniques to assist you with this.

https://www.heartmath.org/

I hope you find this information useful.

John

• Like 1

Thank you John I'll be sure to check out some of these techniques. 

The heart I definitely believe plays a huge part in all of this. When I went into my experience of psychosis, my heart beat harder than it's ever beat in my life. 

Edited by Jjjjjjaja

On 13/03/2017 at 4:01 AM, Jjjjjjaja said:

I have a very strong soul tie to a past lover. I dated this person for only 7 months. The relationship ended traumatically and with very little closure. 

Weird spiritual stuff was happening in the relationship, and I could not handle the intensity of it and went into a psychosis. 

Basically, it was unreciprocated love. I was way more into to him than he was into me. 

let me break the news for you, you dont have a soul tie with this person. what you have is a mental illness, you were supressing something for so long, it became a deep unconscious urge to be loved. this event was the catalyst for a breaking point and a need for change, this heavy energy is your own supressed urge surfacing, it needs to dissipate. if it wasnt him, it could have been with anyone else. breaking points that lead to psychosis are charged with the most powerful psychic power (as you could experience yourself from the psychotic episode). i wouldnt be surprised if the spiritual stuff you describe going on in the relationship was your own mind power losing control.  

can spiritual beings feed off from this heavy dark urge? most certainly. i dont know what kind of treatment you went through, but it´s well known that patients under psychiatric care shouldnt be diving into religious/spiritual as it can become unhealthy. the most i can recommend to you right now is reiki sessions to balance your energy field.  

if you keep getting in touch with this person, you´re basically poking the open wound with a stick. it WILL delay your healing process, it can lead to a bigger obsession. the longer you take to cut the tie, the longer and harder will be for you to stabilize your mental state. you should be focusing on you (that is the reason patients get isolated on psychiatric clinics, btw). 

so take the focus out of him, as this is 100% you. you are not as well as you think.  

26 minutes ago, sammy30 said:

let me break the news for you, you dont have a soul tie with this person. what you have is a mental illness, you were supressing something for so long, it became a deep unconscious urge to be loved. this event was the catalyst for a breaking point and a need for change, this heavy energy is your own supressed urge surfacing, it needs to dissipate. if it wasnt him, it could have been with anyone else. breaking points that lead to psychosis are charged with the most powerful psychic power (as you could experience yourself from the psychotic episode). i wouldnt be surprised if the spiritual stuff you describe going on in the relationship was your own mind power losing control.  

can spiritual beings feed off from this heavy dark urge? most certainly. i dont know what kind of treatment you went through, but it´s well known that patients under psychiatric care shouldnt be diving into religious/spiritual as it can become unhealthy. the most i can recommend to you right now is reiki sessions to balance your energy field.  

if you keep getting in touch with this person, you´re basically poking the open wound with a stick. it WILL delay your healing process, it can lead to a bigger obsession. the longer you take to cut the tie, the longer and harder will be for you to stabilize your mental state. you should be focusing on you (that is the reason patients get isolated on psychiatric clinics, btw). 

so take the focus out of him, as this is 100% you. you are not as well as you think.  

Let me break it to you. You don't have a degree in psychiatry, and even if you did, reading a few of someone's personal accounts of a situation in an anonymous online blog give you no grounds or rights in which to diagnose someone as having mental illness. I find this very presumptuous. 

While I appreciate your feedback and you make some valid points, how can you assert that I 'do not have a soul tie to someone but it's all me' yet 'reiki energy will heal me'. Both are psychological concepts that can't necessarily be proven so I can just as easily flip that around and say 'I do have a soul tie' but 'reiki has nothing to do with it because reiki doesn't involve the psyche'. 

What do you mean patients under psychiatric care shouldn't be diving into spiritual things? I think it's crucial that spiritual things be addressed and explored when a patient is experiencing distress. This is when our spirituality is strengthened and tested. 

Im assuming you're well intentioned in your advice and I appreciate your input, but I find the tone of your writing and your ending remark of 'you are not as well as you think'  insensitive and close minded. 

• Like 1

darling, i had my brother in a psychiatric hospital at the age of 20, he had a psychotic episode as well. i spent 3 months doing courses in that hospital and the next 15 years studying about the subject. i also have training in psychology. and also born a medium a psychic. mental illness is not supposed to be taken as an offense. a "normal"  state of mind doest not lead someone to a psychotic event... that is a serious thing, whether you accept or not.

i wrote advice with the best intention. if you see my post count and the time i´m a member here, you´ll see i dont bother to answer any post. this caught my attention bc i went though a very hard and traumatic situation regarding my brother, with a very sucessful outcome. i know a thing or two.

i never said reiki will heal you. i said it will help to balance your energy field. we have a spirit/energy field AND body. treatment can and must be used for both. if you think its not a valid suggestion, feel free to disregard it. if you want to keep thinking you have a soul tie with this person and this is a 100% spiritual and the communication is telepathic even though the desire seems to be unilateral, go ahead. but my statement you are not as well as you think, remains.   

• 2 weeks later...

If this is real it is a psychic attack, I would try soothing meditations, cleansing meditations and light, white crystals for cleansing. Certain vibrations and healing music can help cleanse your energy and aura as well. I know many people will laugh and dismiss these tips, but if you believe in psychic abilities then you must know how to protect yourself as well. You didn't feel anything like this before the breakup? How did you he found and feed his psychic ability?

Edited by lucid_lioness
spelling
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Is this person aware of your feelings? Also may not be a psychic tie to him but like some kind of ****ed up entity that may be mimicking him?

I'm pretty sure he's aware of my feelings. 

Move thought of every scenario and I think it very well could be some effed up entity mimicking him. 

In either case there's an entity or more tied between us. Things have improved a lot but I still will get nightmares of this 'entity'. Nothing I do makes it go away. 

Do you think some people intentionally figure out a way to use these entities or demons for their own purpose? 

That seems really messed up to me, but obviously people will do desperate things. 

People can leave all sorts of stuff with you both intentionally or not. If you're a woman and you've been sleeping with him you absorb his energy into your body. Sex is serious business. There's a very real exchange of energy there and as a woman you can absorb whatever he has going on whether it be emotional issues or entities if thats what it is. I wouldn't worry about what "it" is exactly, don't obsess over details or give your power away to something abstract. Just take responsibility for your part in the relationship and cut ties with him on all levels. 

I would give myself a spiritual cleansing and then follow up with a protection spell. If you're a Christian replace the word spell with prayer it's the same thing. You can find ready made kits on the internet or you can buy the ingredients yourself. Herbs, candles and a llittle time, effort and energy go a long way. Hyssop, rue and agrimony made into a tea and bathed in can help, and the agrimony also helps to return the energy back where it came from. Hyssop alone is a powerful purifying herb mentioned in the Bible  "Purge me with hyssop and I shall be clean, wash me and I will be white as snow." (Psalms 51) which you can recite as you're bathing in it. Pray over a white candle and psalms 23, or a black and white candle (white on the bottom) Psalms 91 or 25 (there's a number of different Psalms that would work) The key is to cut ties with him, first with your intention then follow up with prayer and physical ingredients known to solidify the effects you're going for. But intention is key, do the work and be done with it and him. If you're constantly thinking and obsessing about him and what he could be doing to you you're enhancing the ties that are already there. This can create more thought forms (entities, obsessions) that will add to the trouble. 

12 hours ago, Gedwau said:

People can leave all sorts of stuff with you both intentionally or not. If you're a woman and you've been sleeping with him you absorb his energy into your body. Sex is serious business. There's a very real exchange of energy there and as a woman you can absorb whatever he has going on whether it be emotional issues or entities if thats what it is. I wouldn't worry about what "it" is exactly, don't obsess over details or give your power away to something abstract. Just take responsibility for your part in the relationship and cut ties with him on all levels. 

I would give myself a spiritual cleansing and then follow up with a protection spell. If you're a Christian replace the word spell with prayer it's the same thing. You can find ready made kits on the internet or you can buy the ingredients yourself. Herbs, candles and a llittle time, effort and energy go a long way. Hyssop, rue and agrimony made into a tea and bathed in can help, and the agrimony also helps to return the energy back where it came from. Hyssop alone is a powerful purifying herb mentioned in the Bible  "Purge me with hyssop and I shall be clean, wash me and I will be white as snow." (Psalms 51) which you can recite as you're bathing in it. Pray over a white candle and psalms 23, or a black and white candle (white on the bottom) Psalms 91 or 25 (there's a number of different Psalms that would work) The key is to cut ties with him, first with your intention then follow up with prayer and physical ingredients known to solidify the effects you're going for. But intention is key, do the work and be done with it and him. If you're constantly thinking and obsessing about him and what he could be doing to you you're enhancing the ties that are already there. This can create more thought forms (entities, obsessions) that will add to the trouble. 

I really do believe with sex there is an exchange of energy. I am rarely sexually active unless in a relationship. And I feel strongly about not cheating on a person because it does mix in all these sexual energies. That being said, I agree that the woman probably absorbs more of the energy than the man because the female energy is more passive by nature. 

I have tried so many ways to cut ties with him, because I know that whatever is going on with me is bad and opens me up to spiritual things I don't understand. But nothing I have tried has worked very well. It's like these entities have 'merged' into my consiousness and my psyche and are communicating with me daily. 

And yet when I do talk to him from time to time, the entities will leave me alone for a bit (not long maybe brief intervals throughout the day) then they're there again strong as ever. 

It has gotten better in the sense that I am learning to adapt and accept and work with this energy within me. Pretty much I have surrrndered to it because nothing else eliminated it. But it is still just as strong in my consciousness now as it was 7 months ago. 

I want it gone. This is not normal. So while I've been making progress to adapt it still is not right that my consiousness is invaded. I feel like I have parasites or a disease or something. 

I have tried to not contact him for extended periods of time, but it makes no difference. Idk if I've been cursed or something but I'm really hoping to make it leave me because I can't live this way forever. 

1 hour ago, Jjjjjjaja said:

I want it gone. This is not normal. So while I've been making progress to adapt it still is not right that my consiousness is invaded. I feel like I have parasites or a disease or something. 

If you want it gone then I highly suggest seeking proper medical assistance. You may have "issues". 

• Like 1

On 3/13/2017 at 3:17 AM, Jjjjjjaja said:

Ive experienced sharp pressures in my heart chakra with this person. Sometimes even when I'm sleeping. 

When the heart chakra pressures are really strong and happen frequently, I tend to get a depression and go into sadness and crying spells. When I don't feel the pressure for a week or so generally my moods are more stable and easy to manage. 

I believe he is completely aware that he is influencing me, but does not care. I have often felt at times like a test subject. Because he unlocked these abilities when he met me so he desperately doesn't want to let them go. 

I have tried to 'read' his energy back and have come close on a few occasions and gotten little glimpses, but mostly he blocks me out somehow. 

I have desperately tried everything to block him out. But nothing is entirely successful. 

I feel as if I've been in a battle with him for the last 7 months. We were talking about a week ago through text message, but the energy was too strong and I felt the rejection again and so I had to force myself to block communication and cut him off. 

Right now things are 'stable' it's almost like a rest from this spiritual battle where the both of us have temporarily surrendered. 

Hes still there 'listening' but not as much. 

Now im wondering, is this him listening actually? Or is it spiritual interference. 

Note: we are from two very different backgrounds, opposites in many ways. 

I'm going to tell you what I **see** and you can take it for what's it worth.

You said

"I have tried to 'read' his energy back and have come close on a few occasions and gotten little glimpses, but mostly he blocks me out somehow. "

Followed by 

"I have desperately tried everything to block him out. But nothing is entirely successful. "

So you're trying to read him AND you're trying to block him out? If you're reading him you're connecting to him unless you sever the connection it's open season. 

And then your next post

I have tried so many ways to cut ties with him, because I know that whatever is going on with me is bad and opens me up to spiritual things I don't understand. But nothing I have tried has worked very well. It's like these entities have 'merged' into my consiousness and my psyche and are communicating with me daily. 

And yet when I do talk to him from time to time, the entities will leave me alone for a bit (not long maybe brief intervals throughout the day) then they're there again strong as ever.

Basically you haven't cut ties at all. I sense the "spiritual things" you're open to and don't understand are your own power to create and connect to others on an energetic level without having the knowledge of it or skill to control this ability. The new agers call these connections "cords."

Whenever you read someone's energy your energy body is actually connecting to theirs on an energetic level. That means you can't just dabble, you're either in or out. I sense in your case with this person when you're "in" you don't like what you see and what you're seeing is likely whatever he has going on (which may be dark and heavy and not have anything to do with you) plus the insight that his feelings for you aren't reciprocal. And that hurts, hence the pain in your heart (chakra) 

The entities that you feel have merged into your consciousness are actually your perception of these "cords" and the information flowing between you and this guy. Which is how you are able to read into his energy. Which is why it makes sense that these entities relax when you finally do contact him as they are in a sense temporarily relieved of duty.

"We were talking about a week ago through text message, but the energy was too strong and I felt the rejection again and so I had to force myself to block communication and cut him off. "

So now you are attached to this person emotionally (energetically) -you wanted him to be more into you which he wasn't but you haven't let go (cut ties/cords) His rejection of you was painful and that pain is manifesting as bad energy and this unresolved emotional wound is keeping you stuck (energetically) attached in the relationship. You've continued to keep contact with him and you use your energy to connect with him to gauge whether his feelings are changed about you and when you discover they have not you perceive it as bad energy that feels like pain in your heart (chakra).

"I feel like I've been in battle with him for the last 7 months."

In a way you have been. These connections or cords are a two way street. Once they're there both parties can receive information about each other no matter who put the cord into who. So perhaps he is sensing that you are putting your feelers out to him and he's trying to manage it because he too may be sensitive and unskilled and doesn't know what's going on and is trying to tell you "No." Or he could be sensitive and skilled and is leading you on and manipulating the cords, and your feelings because he's a douche.

Usually it's something somewhere in between. Either way you have to learn to control that stuff otherwise you'll deplete your energy. Figure out what kind of relationship you want to have with him, if you can't have what you want or he doesn't respect your boundaries then cut him off.

It has gotten better in the sense that I am learning to adapt and accept and work with this energy within me. Pretty much I have surrrndered to it because nothing else eliminated it. But it is still just as strong in my consciousness now as it was 7 months ago. 

I have tried to not contact him for extended periods of time, but it makes no difference. Idk if I've been cursed or something but I'm really hoping to make it leave me because I can't live this way forever. 

don't think you're cursed or mentally ill. I do think you're sensitive and have natural skills that are not under your control and so they feel like they're coming from outside of you.

Learn about "psychic cords. " There's a wealth of information online. When I first became sensitive to their presence I was pretty freaked out, it was a weird icky feeling that actually felt like a parasite because the people I was sensing were attached to my sacral chakra. That's typically where they get stuck btw if they're people you've known in the biblical sense. When I see these things now they look like tentacles. Some are more sophisticated than others. It took years for me to learn about them and to create appropriate boundaries in my life. Most people are not in control of their energy. Others are adept and can create trouble for you. Which is why it's important for you to recognize what you've got going on and get the education you need to handle it. 

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

There is so much confirmation bias and magical thinking in this thread. Its absolutely astounding.

Society is mostly based on 'magical thinking' and we're all a step away from 'mental illness'. 

Whi defines normal? 

We all have varying thought process and roles in society only some of us aren't so willing to look deeper than the surface for an experience and share our opinions openly. 

There most definitely is a spiritual world out there. If you weren't at all intrigued about this idea then you would have no interest in reading this thread or speculating about it. 

Society likes to put things into boxes and labels and yes that's something that's human nature because there is something to be said in simplicity and making things less complicated. 

But that being said, once you've spent enough times going through life's ups and downs, simple 'one-size-fits-all' explanations cease to fit. 

A part of me would love to shut this down entirely and go back to my old way of thinking and functioning, but life is a process of progressing and evolving to new levels and thinking and being. 

We are in a constant state of thinking and changing as is everything around us so to be static would be the equivalent of fading away. 

Sometimes whether we like it or not, our unquestionable truths are shaken by what life throws us and from that point on we have to find a new truth that fits our life. 

I didn't ask for this. I don't think I asked for this. But it is what it is and I will continue to search for the best explanation that makes sense. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Gedwau said:

I'm going to tell you what I **see** and you can take it for what's it worth.

You said

"I have tried to 'read' his energy back and have come close on a few occasions and gotten little glimpses, but mostly he blocks me out somehow. "

Followed by 

"I have desperately tried everything to block him out. But nothing is entirely successful. "

So you're trying to read him AND you're trying to block him out? If you're reading him you're connecting to him unless you sever the connection it's open season. 

And then your next post

Basically you haven't cut ties at all. I sense the "spiritual things" you're open to and don't understand are your own power to create and connect to others on an energetic level without having the knowledge of it or skill to control this ability. The new agers call these connections "cords."

Whenever you read someone's energy your energy body is actually connecting to theirs on an energetic level. That means you can't just dabble, you're either in or out. I sense in your case with this person when you're "in" you don't like what you see and what you're seeing is likely whatever he has going on (which may be dark and heavy and not have anything to do with you) plus the insight that his feelings for you aren't reciprocal. And that hurts, hence the pain in your heart (chakra) 

The entities that you feel have merged into your consciousness are actually your perception of these "cords" and the information flowing between you and this guy. Which is how you are able to read into his energy. Which is why it makes sense that these entities relax when you finally do contact him as they are in a sense temporarily relieved of duty.

"We were talking about a week ago through text message, but the energy was too strong and I felt the rejection again and so I had to force myself to block communication and cut him off. "

So now you are attached to this person emotionally (energetically) -you wanted him to be more into you which he wasn't but you haven't let go (cut ties/cords) His rejection of you was painful and that pain is manifesting as bad energy and this unresolved emotional wound is keeping you stuck (energetically) attached in the relationship. You've continued to keep contact with him and you use your energy to connect with him to gauge whether his feelings are changed about you and when you discover they have not you perceive it as bad energy that feels like pain in your heart (chakra).

"I feel like I've been in battle with him for the last 7 months."

In a way you have been. These connections or cords are a two way street. Once they're there both parties can receive information about each other no matter who put the cord into who. So perhaps he is sensing that you are putting your feelers out to him and he's trying to manage it because he too may be sensitive and unskilled and doesn't know what's going on and is trying to tell you "No." Or he could be sensitive and skilled and is leading you on and manipulating the cords, and your feelings because he's a douche.

Usually it's something somewhere in between. Either way you have to learn to control that stuff otherwise you'll deplete your energy. Figure out what kind of relationship you want to have with him, if you can't have what you want or he doesn't respect your boundaries then cut him off.

don't think you're cursed or mentally ill. I do think you're sensitive and have natural skills that are not under your control and so they feel like they're coming from outside of you.

Learn about "psychic cords. " There's a wealth of information online. When I first became sensitive to their presence I was pretty freaked out, it was a weird icky feeling that actually felt like a parasite because the people I was sensing were attached to my sacral chakra. That's typically where they get stuck btw if they're people you've known in the biblical sense. When I see these things now they look like tentacles. Some are more sophisticated than others. It took years for me to learn about them and to create appropriate boundaries in my life. Most people are not in control of their energy. Others are adept and can create trouble for you. Which is why it's important for you to recognize what you've got going on and get the education you need to handle it. 

Thank you for your detailed responses and you make some very valid points. 

Its very difficult to control my mind sometimes. I may have had these natural skills before to some extend, as I've always been someone who is very observational about the nature of people and things around me, but this situation and trauma I went through seemed to dial up the sensitivity to a whole new level. 

I feel I'm getting better with creating boundaries but I feel the process has taken longer than what I've expected. 

Ive learnt all about psychic cords and how they are involved in the chakras. 

I'm not sure how to get educated on this topic without getting too out of hand about it. 

I also am struggling right now with identifying as a 'christian' and yet being double minded according to what the bible says. I've read the bible though and while there is some amazing stuff in it, it just does not explain everything and the truth of my situation, 

From a biblical reference, I have 'demons' or 'unclean spirits' thus these things need to be driven out by external influence or through God. This is another possible explanation. 

What do you mean when you say they're 'people you've known in the biblical sense' getting attached to your chakra? 

When you say it took you years to learn about boundaries, how did you go about doing that? 

You need medical treatment instead of feeding this delusion. Psychics do not exist and neither does the spirit world. You need help. 

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

You need medical treatment instead of feeding this delusion. Psychics do not exist and neither does the spirit world. You need help. 

Each to their own. 

2 minutes ago, Jjjjjjaja said:

Each to their own. 

I'm saying it for the best. There is a very good chance you have some serious issues. From here on out, whatever happens is on you.

On 4/20/2017 at 4:12 PM, Jjjjjjaja said:

Ive learnt all about psychic cords and how they are involved in the chakras. 

I'm not sure how to get educated on this topic without getting too out of hand about it. 

It sounds like the situation itself is out of hand if you feel like you're out of control of your mind and your energy. To cut down a big tree takes a big axe.

Boundaries take years to develop. I have let go a lot of my relationships and start over with new healthier ones. When you start to become aware of energy and to all the subtle stuff that's out there at some point it becomes impossible to dismiss what you see. And impossible to convince others who don't. The next step is to acknowledge that you are aware of it, to get control of your own mind and energy and learn to work with the yoke. Meditate, calm your mind, keep yourself clear with herbal baths, they work. Faith is good. Developing a relationship with some sort of spiritual guide, some higher power can be helpful and especially your ancestors who have passed before you I think is important. Faith in yourself is most important. Never give your power away to other people or to an abstract concept. Figure out what you have control of and deal with it, let go what you don't. Just my opinion.

On 4/20/2017 at 4:12 PM, Jjjjjjaja said:

I also am struggling right now with identifying as a 'christian' and yet being double minded according to what the bible says. I've read the bible though and while there is some amazing stuff in it, it just does not explain everything and the truth of my situation, 

From a biblical reference, I have 'demons' or 'unclean spirits' thus these things need to be driven out by external influence or through God. This is another possible explanation. 

What do you mean when you say they're 'people you've known in the biblical sense' getting attached to your chakra? 

As far as the Bible goes my opinion is that it is largely metaphorical. Adam means man, Eve means life, everything else follows suit. Still it's important to have faith in something, some higher power and if you identify as a Christian then think and act like Jesus would and don't worry about the politics. It's been said that the Bible should be read with spiritual eyes not with your brain.

It's my opinion that your personal demons or unclean spirits could be cleansed from you with the proper use of your mind and application of energy. You could pray to Jesus too for help for that one, he was after all a master exorcist.

If you consider the possibility that you don't want to let this guy go and the energetic emotional grid lock you're in with him is to you better than nothing. So you keep feeding it with the idea that it's something he's doing so that's it's not in your control. Somewhere in you is an emotional wound caused by a similar circumstance and now you're feeding the whole thing on a loop. To me that would qualify as a personal demon, the emotional baggage you have brought to the relationship that keeps you wanting to be connected to him. 

To "know" someone in the "Biblical sense" means in a sexual context,  as in "Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived and bore Cain.” Genesis 4:1 Adam "knew" his wife and then she conceived so basically he had sex with her to do so. 

In my experience cords created through sexual relations seem to manifest primarily in the sacral chakra for women as that's where our wombs are, our source of energy/power and the location where the energy was exchanged. They can be elsewhere too but if you look at the difference between our physicality it makes sense. Women are not just more sensitive or passive than men we are physically built to "receive" them in order to "conceive" Not to get too graphic but we allow them in to us which I think puts us at a sort of disadvantage energetically if we're not controlling our energy and allow ourselves to absorb them and whatever they have.. which can be all of their emotional baggage. Once that connection is there and you are particularly sensitive without proper discernment you could easily start experiencing that other persons stuff and think it's your own. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gedwau said:

It sounds like the situation itself is out of hand if you feel like you're out of control of your mind and your energy. To cut down a big tree takes a big axe.

Boundaries take years to develop. I have let go a lot of my relationships and start over with new healthier ones. When you start to become aware of energy and to all the subtle stuff that's out there at some point it becomes impossible to dismiss what you see. And impossible to convince others who don't. The next step is to acknowledge that you are aware of it, to get control of your own mind and energy and learn to work with the yoke. Meditate, calm your mind, keep yourself clear with herbal baths, they work. Faith is good. Developing a relationship with some sort of spiritual guide, some higher power can be helpful and especially your ancestors who have passed before you I think is important. Faith in yourself is most important. Never give your power away to other people or to an abstract concept. Figure out what you have control of and deal with it, let go what you don't. Just my opinion.

Thank you so much for your well thought out response Gedwau. 

In all honesty I sometimes get worn out and fed up trying to feed my mind explanations and make sense of my situation. Even when examining things from a purely atheistic and scientific perspective and turning them into 'symptoms' I still cannot place the label of 'schizophrenia' over myself because I know this is entirely inaccurate. 

The sheer frustration of having to deal with an issue with physical manifestations that no dr or google search can give me answers to sometimes feels like torture. 

Maybe I have some 'rare stress induced' malfunction of my inner ear canals that doctors can't figure out and the fact of tinnitus and popping and clicking in both ears no matter what you're doing all through your waking hours would probably cause a significant amount of stress in any person and cause a whole slew of side effects. 

Pair that with a major life crisis (relocating to a new city, breaking up a relationship with bf and a best friendship, having to move in with my estranged mother who I never had a relationship with, lack of social network, inability to find full time gainful employment due to low demand, and 'boom!' Recipe for some sort of traumatic symptoms. 

I think given the circumstances, the fact that I've taken the time to 'stretch' my mind, my imagination, my boundaries, and my spiritual concepts points to the fact that no, I am not in fact schizophrenic, but I am instead resourceful, capable, creative, and adaptive. 

To give myself a simple box label and imply that I have a mental illness and seeing a psychiatrist and having small talk for a few minutes a month while they prescribe me some new medication to try out does not ease my symptoms to the least. 

Life is a fluctuating continuum of ups and downs and trial and error. Sometimes we can't help what happens to us, and I guarantee that every single one of us has varying degrees of what can be considered 'mental illness' at one point or another in our lifetime. 

And for those who don't get to experience these crisis' til much later in life, bless their souls and happy for them. Each to their own experience. 

I guess the important thing is to survive the storm and try and build up some sort of resilience for next time whether it be through spiritual beliefs or taking care of your health and relationships or what not. 

At the end of the day, I know I have a lot to be grateful for, I remind myself that a lot of people out there have it way worse than me, but it doesn't stop me from feeling frustrated that I have a physical disorder that annoys me all day long that thus far there is no treatment for. 

I sincerely feel that if my ears would stop popping and clicking and ringing all day long I could heal myself significantly, but for whatever reason I have what I have.

If I could describe it, it's like having an extra layer of noise to your thought processes that doesn't seem to correlate with them. It's just extremely annoying and makes things extra difficult to do and accomplish from time to time.  

1 hour ago, Jjjjjjaja said:

To give myself a simple box label and imply that I have a mental illness and seeing a psychiatrist and having small talk for a few minutes a month while they prescribe me some new medication to try out does not ease my symptoms to the least. 

Life is a fluctuating continuum of ups and downs and trial and error. Sometimes we can't help what happens to us, and I guarantee that every single one of us has varying degrees of what can be considered 'mental illness' at one point or another in our lifetime. 

And for those who don't get to experience these crisis' til much later in life, bless their souls and happy for them. Each to their own experience. 

I guess the important thing is to survive the storm and try and build up some sort of resilience for next time whether it be through spiritual beliefs or taking care of your health and relationships or what not. 

To me mental illness comes down to ones ability to function. There are plenty of truly sick people out there, those who cannot function in society without medical intervention. And on the other end of the spectrum there are those who get along well having accepted what they've been taught to think and how to see which makes it easy to dismiss or even never catch a glimpse of anything outside of that consensus reality. One is in perpetual movement unable to get a grip, the other is congealed and unable to move. Everyone else fits somewhere in between. The goal for me is to try and stay somewhere towards the middle with the flexibility and fluidity to travel the full length at will without getting my foot caught in a track along the way.

I think that if you're able to function then how you see the world is a matter of choice.

"But the man who comes back through the Door in the Wall will never be quite the same as the man who went out. He will be wiser but less cocksure, happier but less self-satisfied, humbler in acknowledging his ignorance yet better equipped to understand the relationship of words to things, of systematic reasoning to the unfathomable Mystery which it tries, forever vainly, to comprehend.”

The Doors of Perception 

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked