Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Phoenix lights

Paranormal Gal

3 minutes ago, Fila said:

You keep bringing him up..., I remember. I just don't care. Its one person.., and not knowing about Tim doesn't affect the case imo.., nor move it forward in any way.

This is my legitimate response as to why all witness reports of any event vary. I just don't place importance on this as you do. If you can explain how and why this affects the case.., and how this is better than my suggestion of moving the case forward.., then I might realise where you are coming from. If you disagree with any claim I made.., please let me know. But please don't disregard my response as "handwaving". I really want to stop going around in circles.

Meaningless? If you cannot understand this simple sentence.., then I have no choice but to cease communications with you on this topic. I feel like I am wasting my time and I cannot keep going around in circles. Sorry bud. I'll still read your posts and will respond to relevant material.., but if I ignore certain parts of your posts just understand this is why.

Stop the anger. Calm down. There is no reason to be so furious. Get your together.

Your irate comments are not needed. Collect yourself.

You know nothing about the Phoenix Lights. You continue to state Tim Ley's position time after time. Calm down. There is no need to repeat his statement.

Your fumbling statements about witness variations needs to be sorted out. You wrote " Going off reports from witnesses.., the craft was very large. " That's rubbish. Show the witness statements. I know you can't because you've never looked into the Phoenix Lights.

Fila time for you to provide what the witnesses stated. Use witness statements to:

1. Tell us how many lights were seen that night. Choices range from 4 to 11.
  2. Tell us the shape seen that night. Choices include boomerang, half circle, vee, straight line, no shape.
  3. Tell us if the lights were high or low.
  4. Tell us if the lights moved fast or slow.
  5. Tell us the color of the lights. Choices include red, green, blue, white. orange.
  6. Tell us how many craft there were that night. Choices range from 1 to 12.
  7. Tell us the size of the supposed craft. Choices include small to a football field to nearly a mile across.
  8. Tell us if the lights consistently moved in the same direction or not. I suspect this is going to be really hard to figure out since you've never really looked into the issue.
  9. Tell us if stars could be seen between the lights or not. Again, this might be really hard to figure out for you since it is very clear you've never looked into the issue.
  10. Tell us if the lights passing overhead ever were audible. This is not as hard as the previous two statements but I expect you to fail miserably.
  11. Tell us if witnesses ever reported the number of lights changing.

Take a deep breath. Suppress that hate. Exhale slowly. Time to answer.

• Like 1

lol Stereo. I have already explained my position and you keep ignoring my posts and questions I ask. 

This is where I am currently up to, and how I would prefer to spend my time moving the case forward.

OBSERVATION (Research)

HYPOTHESIS (Theories 1 & 2)

PREDICTION 

EXPERIMENT / TEST / VERIFY

CONCLUSION

THEORY 1: Secret military aircraft

The military did admit to having aircraft in the area after 10pm dropping flares.., but nothing earlier.

Apparently the Governor of Arizona called the Commander at Luke Air Force Base, the General in charge of the National Guard, and the head of the Department of Public Safety in 1997. 

None of these officials had answers, and they were "perplexed", he says. - http://www.ufoevidence.org/news/article349.htm

This may be verified by contacting the Airforce base and making a FOIA request. http://www.foia.af.mil

THEORY 2: Formation of planes

A pilot reported unknown lights to ATC, who confirmed there were no other aircraft in the area.

PLANE TAIL NUMBER: Bonanza 2 Tango Sierra. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR_dxZJGWfU

This may be verified by contacting local airfields, and asking for flight records for that evening.

FAA Freedom Of Information: https://www.faa.gov/foia/foia_request/

2prseg1.jpg

(The yellow circles are airports) http://knowbeforeyoufly.org/air-space-map/

Edited by Fila

2 hours ago, Fila said:

lol Stereo. I have already explained my position and you keep ignoring my posts and questions I ask. 

This is where I am currently up to, and how I would prefer to spend my time moving the case forward.

** Snipped BS **

Fila time for you to provide what the witnesses stated. Use witness statements to:

2. Tell us the shape seen that night. Choices include boomerang, half circle, vee, straight line, no shape.
  5. Tell us the color of the lights. Choices include red, green, blue, white. orange.
  7. Tell us the size of the supposed craft. Choices include small to a football field to nearly a mile across.
  8. Tell us if the lights consistently moved in the same direction or not. I suspect this is going to be really hard to figure out since you've never really looked into the issue.
  9. Tell us if stars could be seen between the lights or not. Again, this might be really hard to figure out for you since it is very clear you've never looked into the issue.
  10. Tell us if the lights passing overhead ever were audible. This is not as hard as the previous two statements but I expect you to fail miserably.

Take a deep breath. Suppress that hate. Exhale slowly. Time to answer.

Your refusal to answer tells me that you posted a big fat lie when you claim anything at all about witness statements.

Your continued fury and anger and vitriol are because you have been caught in posting a series of lies.

Instead of posting more angry lies simply admit you have lied about witness statements. Stop ignoring my posts and respond.

This is a big fat lie "OBSERVATION (Research)" 

The evidence that you have not done a drop of research is overwhelming. The main proof of that is your anger over not responding to the lie about witness reports.

You begin a list with a lie. Nothing after that initial lie can be trusted.

On 3/21/2018 at 11:17 AM, stereologist said:

Hi Stereo. I have sent you a PM so we can try and sort this loop out without disrupting the forum and flooding threads with spam type messages. Hope to talk soon.

12 hours ago, Fila said:

Hi Stereo. I have sent you a PM so we can try and sort this loop out without disrupting the forum and flooding threads with spam type messages. Hope to talk soon.

5 hours ago, Dejarma said:

:lol:- yeah ok

Hi Dejarma. Would you be able to help me understand better? Stereo and I are having some difficulties with comprehending each others ideas. Thank you in advance.

9 hours ago, Dejarma said:

@Alien Origins

Quote:

Astronomy attracts crackpots like a jam jar attracts wasp.....Don't recall who said it.

do you mean: 'Astrology'?

No. Actually its "Astronomy" and the quote was by Sir Patrick Moore....Took me a while to find it and now I have to edit it because I quoted it wrong.

• Like 1