Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Paranormal Gal

The dead files any one watch it?

Paranormal Gal

Does anyone watch the dead files? I been since it first came on i like it what do you think about it?

HollyDolly

Yes I do. I like how Steve visits the family's and does research on the property's history. That in many ways goes to explaining what might be behind the hauntings.

I also like how Amy goes through and  "reads" the place and mentions the ghosts or whatever might be haunting and what it does to harm people or try to drive the families out. What's interesting is when they have the reveal, a lot of what Amy picks up can the majority of the time be backed up by Steve's research.And what Steve's research reveals can be backed up by Amy's information. I think they really do want to help these families. The creepiest one I have seen was the lady that was dying of cancer. That was creepy because the house was feeding off the negativity  and actually becoming alive. Think the lady moved out and the house was later torn down.They start a new season in I think May. I also watch Paranormal Locckdown with Nick Groff and his partner plus Ghost Adventures and Ghost Brothers.

Future ghost

Yes, I watch it,and I like the show. I watch all of those shows. Ghost Brothers is hilarious. True? Maybe, maybe not, but they can be entertaining.

jamesjr191

Its entertaining but they both know the history before they film the show so they can play their parts well.