Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man Records Bigfoot Speaking To Him

Justice please

3 minutes ago, Justice please said:

Yes you are definitely qualified.

Some people will mock, but I believe in encouragement. As long as it is not fanciful to the point of being completely ridiculous. The idea of "Trans-dimensional" bigfoot, I find laughable. There is no know "trans-dimensional" anything, so why assume it of bigfoot. That bigfoot is real, should be considered. He could be a human mutantation, or a genetic throwback, or (less likely) an alien. All of which can explain numerous issues with bigfoot, such as population minimum and breeding questions. 

I think such reasons are why this section of UM still starts up new bigfoot threads all the time. Not all questions are answered, and not all questions have been thought of.

• Like 4

Have not listened to all.  In canyons, off or steep topographical ground, sound does strange things as it travels.  I don't know how many times, people will say HEAR THAT, I'm like yeah coyotes, no no that one, hear him, I'm like the main lead one, we had one come closer and closer, my evil said he was bluffing, but scarred the hell out of me, his last one, it was quiet for so long, then right in our camp it seemed , like to jump out of my skin, it was a coyote, the lead my evil and others said.

Also, when you have them dead to rights so to speak and pretty much everyone says yeah does sound coyote, somebody WILL ALWAY S SAY GRRRRRRR! I mean, they say "mimic, yeah sasquatch mimics thats why it sounds like a coyote" Good grief.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Justice please said:

I am not if you read my opinion instead of arguing you would get what I was trying to say. I am not misleading anyone your angry reply is what bothers me. I asked a simple question and so many of you are like that here. Look again at my post IF YOU READ IT CLEARLY i SAID NOTHING ABOUT THE POST! I will report you if necessary!

First up, I am happy to apologise - up towards the top of page 3*, tangled amongst a string of silly one line replies that did not address other questions...  you did indeed mention Ron 'Moorehead' {sic} and that you had a CD.  It was just before you replied to my post TWICE (it's no wonder I get lost and don't see an earlier post...!) 

You didn't go into how you verified the CD's authenticity - and it's rather interesting that you verify an audio recording with absolutely no video or proper supporting information, with another audio recording with absolutely no  ...   .... well, you get the picture.

Second, it's Ron Morehead.  One O.  Not two.  Misspelling your heroes when you attempt to cite them is not a good sign of research acumen.

Third. I have a CD of nursery rhymes.  In what way does that make the nursery rhymes real?  Actually, I think they are exactly as real as a bigfoot...

Fourth, why is it that no-one has duplicated Ron's 'Sierra Sounds' (apart from debunking them), do you think?

Fifth, do you agree that the Bigfoot's language is a mixture of English, Native American Indian, and Spanish?  That is what Morehead believes, amongst other even weirder sh er stuff.

Anyway, if you hunt around you'll find lots of videos showing these 'sounds' from a variety of *known* animals.  For a laugh start here with this gen-you-whine outdoorsy type with a pipe and everything - so much credibility that it clearly equals or surpasses any of the Morehead stuff:

"Unless you saw what made it - you got NUTHIN."

Edited by ChrLzs
* oops, not page 2..
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Justice please said:

It's silly to you unless you are an expert and I doubt that seriously!

No, what is silly to me...is the utterly ridiculous notion that you actually believe that is Bigfoot's voice in the lame recording you posted, who is allegedly conversing with some foolish person...(whom btw are laughing their heads off at people like you) for falling for this type of mind-numbing nonsense / hoax.

Also, there is no evidence / and or proof that BF has ever existed...so how on earth could that be BF's vocals in the recording? :rolleyes:

Btw, in the case of myself being an expert ?....well, under these type of circumstances...I and others here are experts when it comes to witnessing atrociously naive and gullible people whom believe in such idiotic hogwash  :-*...

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Justice please said:

it doesn't matter what bothers everyone I am not an expert  on Bigfoot I came here to see what people thought of the question I asked. some became so rude and insulant. I can give out too. Most of the people who started being rude are no more than children coming to an adults

" .....  Children coming to an adults . "      ....   :huh:     well ,  okay then . 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kismit said:

I think the evidence required needs to be substantiated. Valid, tested, repeatable.

For instance why, if someone can record Bigfoot language, why can't they provide irrefutable evidence that big foot exists? Can you link to a scientifically reputable source?

When I was young they told stories of giant squid, they where mythical creatures. But since then, they have been found and studied by real biologists. There is loads of actual scientific data on the subject.

Surely if Bigfoot had been physically discovered serious evidence would also be available.

I LOVED following that 'giant squid' stuff  ... I was always a little  ....    urk!   - being a  spearfisher. 

Good analogy too ! 

2 hours ago, Justice please said:

An expert is a person who has a comprehensive and authoritative knowledge of or skill in a particular area.

Ha har ,   very dry .... a sasquatch expert I meant ... like the one YOU have been referring to all along !

I believe this is real. Why would someone tell Bigfoot that they love him, or her if the person was not talking to a real Bigfoot?

Logic....

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Justice please said:

it doesn't matter what bothers everyone I am not an expert  on Bigfoot I came here to see what people thought of the question I asked. some became so rude and insulant. I can give out too. Most of the people who started being rude are no more than children coming to an adults

This probably would have gone better for you if you had not started out your thread with this:

"I just saw this video of a man speaking the best he could to Bigfoot. I have always felt if we could do our best to befriend them we could learn so much from them."

You placed yourself in an untenable position by assuming the creature is actually real and expecting everyone else to feel the same.  There is no empirical evidence that it exists.  All that exists are shaky unfocused video footage, sketchy vocalizations and an occasional plaster cast of a bare foot or two.  I won't even go into detail about the plethora of hoaxes that have been perpetrated on this field of crytpozoology.  Some of the hoaxes even fooled the so-called experts.  Even Jeff Meldrum was taken in a time or two.  Todd Standing ring a bell?  

There have been numerous threads on this subject and all of them dealt with by the regulars on this site.  Regulars who constantly amaze me and educate me on so many different things.  Right now I'm enjoying a thread about history and detailed information on Ancient Egypt.  It's delightful.  The education and research these people have and do is mind boggling.  You would do well to pay attention to their words.  The delivery was a little rough around the edges but there are gems to be mined from them.  For one, having a daily dose of skepticism is good for you.  You have to admit even if only to yourself that the audio is laughable at best.  There is no way anyone could take this seriously.  It's ridiculous.  And I'm a Bigfoot enthusiast.

I don't believe in it as a living creature.  What I find fascinating about this subject is how different cultures and different eras change the personality of this cryptozoological gem.  Among Native people it's a portent.  A sign of bad things to come. Sightings start ramping up when there is conflict and the world is out of balance.  For us Bigfoot is a powerful creature.  Not just physically but spiritually as well.  It is to be respected and avoided at all costs.  You stated that Bigfoot is something to befriend and learn from.  That seems to be the going trend in today's society.  In the 50's it was considered a beast that threw boulders at cabins and attacked campsites. There were even stories of it killing men.  People hunted it for sport.  Now there are laws in some communities protecting it as if it were a real creature.  

Instead of getting defensive and alienating yourself from the regulars you should take that chip off and put on your listening ears.  There is a lot wisdom here.     

• Like 5

On 3/16/2017 at 10:28 PM, Justice please said:

I just saw this video of a man speaking the best he could to Bigfoot. I have always felt if we could do our best to befriend them we could learn so much from them.

Will you explain why this just some audio dubbed over a still pic?

I think that is a valid question.

11 hours ago, Justice please said:

I really don't know like Dr. Jeff Meldrum. He has a lot of great information that is very interesting.

So Dr. Meldrum is the only one you consider a Bigfoot expert?  Listen, it is obvious you do not have a criteria for what constitutes an expert in the field so maybe refrain from constantly challenging people's posts with the question "Are you an expert?"   Meldrum, BTW, while lettered, is educated in biology and anatomical sciences, not Bigfootery and while he is a fan of the creature he has NEVER presented his "evidence" in a peer reviewed journal or academic setting, which means he doesn't have enough faith in said evidence to stake his professional reputation on it.  

The biggest problem you will have being a Bigfoot believer is the complete and utter lack of empirical evidence of the creature.  No hairs, no scat, no bodies, no body parts, no decent movies or images, no nests, no homes, no leftovers from meals, etc. etc.  You name it and bigfootery doesn't have it.  The bulk of the evidence is stuff like this which can't be taken seriously.  No matter how you twist and turn it you'll always run into this formidable wall so good luck. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Merc14 said:

So Dr. Meldrum is the only one you consider a Bigfoot expert?  Listen, it is obvious you do not have a criteria for what constitutes an expert in the field so maybe refrain from constantly challenging people's posts with the question "Are you an expert?"   Meldrum, BTW, while lettered, is educated in biology and anatomical sciences, not Bigfootery and while he is a fan of the creature he has NEVER presented his "evidence" in a peer reviewed journal or academic setting, which means he doesn't have enough faith in said evidence to stake his professional reputation on it.  

The biggest problem you will have being a Bigfoot believer is the complete and utter lack of empirical evidence of the creature.  No hairs, no scat, no bodies, no body parts, no decent movies or images, no nests, no homes, no leftovers from meals, etc. etc.  You name it and bigfootery doesn't have it.  The bulk of the evidence is stuff like this which can't be taken seriously.  No matter how you twist and turn it you'll always run into this formidable wall so good luck. 

Thank you there is another Doctor who claims she has real proof of Bigfoot and has DNA of the creature her name is Dr. Melba Ketchum.

4 hours ago, Merc14 said:

There is another Doctor who says she has proof. Her name is Dr. Melba Ketchum I have seen the picture on youtube.  Here it is:

15 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Some people will mock, but I believe in encouragement. As long as it is not fanciful to the point of being completely ridiculous. The idea of "Trans-dimensional" bigfoot, I find laughable. There is no know "trans-dimensional" anything, so why assume it of bigfoot. That bigfoot is real, should be considered. He could be a human mutantation, or a genetic throwback, or (less likely) an alien. All of which can explain numerous issues with bigfoot, such as population minimum and breeding questions. 

I think such reasons are why this section of UM still starts up new bigfoot threads all the time. Not all questions are answered, and not all questions have been thought of.

Thank you.

6 hours ago, Myles said:

I am sorry don't know

11 hours ago, Totah Dine said:

This probably would have gone better for you if you had not started out your thread with this:

"I just saw this video of a man speaking the best he could to Bigfoot. I have always felt if we could do our best to befriend them we could learn so much from them."

You placed yourself in an untenable position by assuming the creature is actually real and expecting everyone else to feel the same.  There is no empirical evidence that it exists.  All that exists are shaky unfocused video footage, sketchy vocalizations and an occasional plaster cast of a bare foot or two.  I won't even go into detail about the plethora of hoaxes that have been perpetrated on this field of crytpozoology.  Some of the hoaxes even fooled the so-called experts.  Even Jeff Meldrum was taken in a time or two.  Todd Standing ring a bell?  

There have been numerous threads on this subject and all of them dealt with by the regulars on this site.  Regulars who constantly amaze me and educate me on so many different things.  Right now I'm enjoying a thread about history and detailed information on Ancient Egypt.  It's delightful.  The education and research these people have and do is mind boggling.  You would do well to pay attention to their words.  The delivery was a little rough around the edges but there are gems to be mined from them.  For one, having a daily dose of skepticism is good for you.  You have to admit even if only to yourself that the audio is laughable at best.  There is no way anyone could take this seriously.  It's ridiculous.  And I'm a Bigfoot enthusiast.

I don't believe in it as a living creature.  What I find fascinating about this subject is how different cultures and different eras change the personality of this cryptozoological gem.  Among Native people it's a portent.  A sign of bad things to come. Sightings start ramping up when there is conflict and the world is out of balance.  For us Bigfoot is a powerful creature.  Not just physically but spiritually as well.  It is to be respected and avoided at all costs.  You stated that Bigfoot is something to befriend and learn from.  That seems to be the going trend in today's society.  In the 50's it was considered a beast that threw boulders at cabins and attacked campsites. There were even stories of it killing men.  People hunted it for sport.  Now there are laws in some communities protecting it as if it were a real creature.  

Instead of getting defensive and alienating yourself from the regulars you should take that chip off and put on your listening ears.  There is a lot wisdom here.     

I am not defensive if you treat me bad I will relate the same way. I am a very honest person and am only asking a question there is no need to be rude. That shows childish behavior one must have tact.

10 minutes ago, Justice please said:

Thank you there is another Doctor who claims she has real proof of Bigfoot and has DNA of the creature her name is Dr. Melba Ketchum.

Do you know that the DNA she claimed was from a BF was actually from an opossum?

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Myles said:

I am sorry don't know.

2 minutes ago, Justice please said:

I am sorry don't know

I don't either, but we can make a good intelligent guess.  

He doesn't have video because this is not real.   He didn't find hairs because this is not real.    He didn't find scat because this is not real.    There really is no other explanation.  

So far, every case where someone claimed to have physical evidence, it has been proved false.   I hope that changes at some point.   It would be great for bigfoot/ sasquatch/ Yowie to exist.  

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Justice please said:

I am not defensive if you treat me bad I will relate the same way. I am a very honest person and am only asking a question there is no need to be rude. That shows childish behavior one must have tact.

Yes I agree there is some childish behavior occurring but I think we disagree on the source.  Have a nice day.  This thread has nothing more to offer.  

Intact one more reference in this thread to calling members childish and I will close this thread down.

46 minutes ago, Justice please said:

Wow, that whole Ketchum DNA thing was a mess.  Honestly, it destroyed any credibility the woman had.  She claims she was unaware of the duplicity to be found in Bigfootery and blames that for the embarrassment this whole thing has caused her but I think she may still be peddling her paper however it has been rejected by professional geneticists.   Even Meldrum has backed away from her. 

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

Do you know that the DNA she claimed was from a BF was actually from an opossum?

No, but you hum it and I'll play it. 

I actually read that 'paper'. Oh my god, it was crazy. 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, oldrover said:

No, but you hum it and I'll play it. 

I actually read that 'paper'. Oh my god, it was crazy. 

:lol:

• Like 1

• The topic was locked