Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

aka CAT

Happy St. Patrick's Day

The Irish never hesitate to come to the aid of their fellow man. 

Shortly after take-off on an outbound, evening Aer Lingus flight from Dublin to Boston, 

the lead flight attendant nervously made the following painful announcement in her lovely 

Irish brogue:

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm so very sorry, but it appears that there has been a terrible mix-up 

by our catering service. I don't know how this has happened, but we have 103 passengers on 

board, and unfortunately, we received only 40 dinner meals. I truly apologize for this mistake 

and inconvenience."

When the muttering of the passengers had died down, she continued, "Anyone who is kind 

enough to give up their meal so that someone else can eat, will receive free and unlimited 

drinks for the duration of our 10 hour flight.”

Her next announcement came about 2 hours later: 

"If anyone is hungry, we still have 40 dinners available."

• Like 3

LOL.  that's awesome.

Last year I sent my dna in for analysis.  Aside from the Scandanavian/Western European that I knew about... I wanted to see where else my roots reached and it was pretty cool to get the full breakdown.  Central Asia and the Iberian Penninsula were unexpected. 

I've always suspected, but this is the first year I'm celebrating with certainty, the 12% of me that has roots in the Emerald Isles.

Next up... I'll need to find out some Kazakhstanian festivals and some from the Iberian Penninsula...

Cheers everyone, in the end we are all one!  Hope you get your green on with style and love!

• Like 3