Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Peaceful activity and Aggressive activity

Rio23

Things moving around on their own in the house,not being able to open the doors when they're unlocked,feeling like it's just an angry atmosphere,doors slamming with no wind or windows open. The lights sometimes won't turn on and then randomly at night turn on along with appliances like the kettle and fan. '

I really need to know is this good,bad or normal activity? 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rio23

• SecretSanta

• Paranormal Help

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of things moving around? Have you witnessed it or just notice things not being where you thought?

Are the doors wooden? Could be swelling due to humidity or moisture.

Call an electrician and have them check the wiring. 

3 hours ago, SecretSanta said:

What kind of things moving around? Have you witnessed it or just notice things not being where you thought?

Are the doors wooden? Could be swelling due to humidity or moisture.

Call an electrician and have them check the wiring. 

The house is new about 2 years old and the things that would move around are mostly things we use everyday like keys,lighters,sometimes the odd family photo has fallen over. Sometimes one shoe would go Missing from a pair and it would be found in an odd spot like on a chair or our desk. We have no children or pets just me,housemate and my partner living together. I've known them for well over 7 years and we know eachother routines in and out and things that have happened only started happening a week  after we moved in and it's happend ever since. People that visit our house haven't experienced anything but when we try to prove this stuff happens then nothing will. So I don't know what this could be.  I'll definitely check the doors for swelling and get someone to check the wiring  thanks.

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 7:19 PM, Rio23 said:

Things moving around on their own in the house,not being able to open the doors when they're unlocked,feeling like it's just an angry atmosphere,doors slamming with no wind or windows open. The lights sometimes won't turn on and then randomly at night turn on along with appliances like the kettle and fan. '

I really need to know is this good,bad or normal activity? 

Okay so this could actually be a haunting I looked at your response to another comment and you explained how shoes would go missing and that an family picture fell over and this is quite crazy. You explained about the other things going on in your post and about how you feel like its negative. Usually when us people feel bad vibes and negative things we are usually right. There is a specific spirit they call it a "poltergeist". A Poltergeist is able to throw things and be a lot more physical when it comes to activity, just like the activity your experiencing. A Poltergeist contains a lot more energy than other spirits it seems. I highly recommend to get a blessing done of the house just in case and hopefully whatever it may be will go away. Hope this helped and be safe.