Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Westminster Terror attack, shootings

seeder

21 minutes ago, Kismit said:

I'm sure you stunned the kisser...

The nose usually softens the blow.

• Like 1

the problem is....ISIS is just the latest bunch of nutjobs who want a caliphate....it actually goes way further back than the last 20 years with mid east wars etc, the first caliphate..... or dreams of one, actually goes back to

Rashidun Caliphate (Year 632–661)

Edited by seeder

58 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I can't understand a word that gentleman is saying!

I would say he is drunken and trying to speak rural swedish.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, toast said:

I would say he is drunken and trying to speak rural swedish.

and sucking on a toffee at the same time  :lol:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, seeder said:

the problem is....ISIS is just the latest bunch of nutjobs who want a caliphate....it actually goes way further back than the last 20 years with mid east wars etc, the first caliphate..... or dreams of one, actually goes back to

Rashidun Caliphate (Year 632–661)

The West did well in the first ever crusade but got a kick in on every following one against the Islamic World. Westerners dont get how that makes Muslims believe that they have and always will beat the evil West.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, seeder said:

and sucking on a toffee at the same time  :lol:

Yeah and having 2 ferrets in his trousers.

:lol::lol:

• Like 2

News just said  "Attacker was known to Police"

• Like 1

22:34

The officer who died in the attack has been named as Keith Palmer.

Scotland Yard's Mark Rowley said Mr Palmer, 48, had 15 years service as a police officer and was a husband and father.

He said he would not comment on the identity of the attacker, although he suggested the police was aware of who the assailant was. 

Breaking: Five now dead and about 40 injured, police confirm

Posted at 22:29

Scotland Yard's top anti-terror officer Mark Rowley confirms that five people have died and about 40 people were injured in the attack, including three police officers. 

Edited by seeder

Just a question about London security:

10 Downing St appears to just be a building right there next to the street with a simple iron fence. Is that street open to traffic? Can citizens just walk up to it?

Edited by .ZZ.
add
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

Just a question about London security:

10 Downing St appears to just be a building on a narrow street with a simple iron fence. Is that street open to traffic? Can citizens just walk up to it?

Its a short street with one entrance and solid and high gates and railings, and road traps to stop cars. Theres also probably a couple of buildings there just for security and cops etc

Its on a main road by the river, and the public just walk by..... but....try being a bad guy and getting in there and you will be shot full of holes

• Like 4

^ Thanks, what we see on TV it looks like a little family residence.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, .ZZ. said:

^ Thanks, what we see on TV it looks like a little family residence.

I actually didn't know how accessible it was (or rather, isn't) until Seeder's post.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I actually didn't know how accessible it was (or rather, isn't) until Seeder's post.

Me neither - and I've often wondered the same as .ZZ. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, seeder said:

News just said  "Attacker was known to Police"

Unconfirmed: attacker supposingly a guy names abu izzadeen or something like that. A hate preacher. Born as trevor brooks. Criminal record of various sorts.

And the pattern continues as it seems.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Stiff said:

Me neither - and I've often wondered the same as .ZZ. 

And if you have ever seen the PM going in the house, you notice the big black front door...no doubt bomb proof and made of steel.....and also....with even more armed cops inside the door

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, odas said:

The news site i was reading quoted channel 4 but no mentioning of that it was from yesterday. Strange.

Ah, 4chan and Channel 4 are two different entities. Channel 4 is a respected news outlet while 4chan is the message board cesspit of the internet.

• Like 4

Theres a rear entrance to the back of downing street u can walk past. Its opposite a pub. Theres a barrier with police next to it. U can walk past that and if your going towards the palace or the royal parks, the rightside of that street has an arch over it and you can see the rearside of downing street.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, odas said:

Unconfirmed: attacker supposingly a guy names abu izzadeen or something like that. A hate preacher. Born as trevor brooks. Criminal record of various sorts.

wrong:

Humiliation for Channel 4 as they incorrectly name Islamic hate preacher as London attacker... despite him being in JAIL

Channel 4 News claimed at start of show that Abu Izzadeen was behind attack
    But it later said 'we're not as certain about identity of attacker as we thought'
    His lawyer denied he could be attacker because he is in jail for breaching bail
    At least four people died today after knifeman mowed down ten pedestrians

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4340030/Humiliation-Channel-4-incorrectly-London-attacker.html#ixzz4c6Mf1U43

• Like 3

As for the non uniformed officers, I dont believe they are SAS or SBS. There either members of the swat team, diplomatic protection police or unmarked met officers who were nearest and rushed in

1 hour ago, seeder said:

wrong:

Thanks for the correction, seeder. Yeah too many misinformations. I feel like djt.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, odas said:

Thanks for the correction, seeder. Yeah too many misinformations. I feel like djt.

No worries. Like I said earlier, when a story like this is breaking the journalists are in absolute frenzy to get a story out quick... and therefore often get things wrong. Its not the first time, and sure wont be the last

• Like 3