Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Opus Magnus

Hinduism and Christ

84 posts in this topic

intoyoulikeatrain
9 hours ago, Wandering Mind said:

I wonder if you can specify which of the sources mention biased in your view and which info seems unconvincing?

Jan Erik Sigdell UFO, JeffreyCharlesArcher om-mama, Wiki haha, The Academy for Future Science haha, John Sassoon, who!, I'm bored to list them all. B)

• Like 1

Wandering Mind
6 hours ago, intoyoulikeatrain said:

Jan Erik Sigdell UFO, JeffreyCharlesArcher om-mama, Wiki haha, The Academy for Future Science haha, John Sassoon, who!, I'm bored to list them all. B)

Yes, you are right. We are all morons. That is why we are here! Welcome to the club.
Take care to slow down the train before the curve...

third_eye
19 minutes ago, Wandering Mind said:

Take care to slow down the train before the curve...

First and foremost, the train has to be properly lined on the tracks that you had laid out presently ...

~

• Like 1

intoyoulikeatrain

The tracks are irredeemably faulty.

• Like 1

Wandering Mind
On 1/20/2018 at 11:13 AM, intoyoulikeatrain said:

The tracks are irredeemably faulty.

How about you giving a comparative description of Creation, if you can on your rattling tracks?

intoyoulikeatrain

Don't have the inflated ego to bother.

gantonio45

It is amazing to me that I have stumbled onto this thread. I haven't been on these forums in a couple years, yet felt compelled to visit today, and came across this.

Recently, I have started dating a lovely and beautiful woman who moved her from India when she was thirteen years old. She is of the Hindu faith. I, have been a Christian now for a little over six years. Before I became Born Again, I was practicing Shamanism.

Here is why I think it's poignant that I stumbled onto this thread; since I began dating her, I have become more interested in learning more of her faith. In years past, I have studied Taoism, Buddhism, Shamanism (as mentioned,) but never really understood the core beliefs of Hinduism. Is there someone here that can give a quick synopsis of the core beliefs? If not, where would be a good place to start?

The thing about our relationship is, it's still in the new stage, so there is no pressure on either side. She knows I'm a Christian, and I know she's Hindu. I believe that inter-faith relationships can work long-term, and I am definitely behind learning more of her background in faith and what it's all about.

joc
5 hours ago, gantonio45 said:

It is amazing to me that I have stumbled onto this thread. I haven't been on these forums in a couple years, yet felt compelled to visit today, and came across this.

Recently, I have started dating a lovely and beautiful woman who moved her from India when she was thirteen years old. She is of the Hindu faith. I, have been a Christian now for a little over six years. Before I became Born Again, I was practicing Shamanism.

Here is why I think it's poignant that I stumbled onto this thread; since I began dating her, I have become more interested in learning more of her faith. In years past, I have studied Taoism, Buddhism, Shamanism (as mentioned,) but never really understood the core beliefs of Hinduism. Is there someone here that can give a quick synopsis of the core beliefs? If not, where would be a good place to start?

The thing about our relationship is, it's still in the new stage, so there is no pressure on either side. She knows I'm a Christian, and I know she's Hindu. I believe that inter-faith relationships can work long-term, and I am definitely behind learning more of her background in faith and what it's all about.

Google is our friend....sometimes..

As Jesus once said...Seek and ye shall find....

Wandering Mind
On 1/23/2018 at 0:43 PM, intoyoulikeatrain said:

Don't have the inflated ego to bother.

As the saying goes: Critics are like eunuchs. They know how, but... ...