Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Thank God for 3,000 dead americans and sweeds

Hotoke

Elfstone, I think AztecInca is saying he's going to come help us fight against these sort of people, not fight Americans.

Sorry! Reading it again, I think you're right. I apologize for misunderstanding! I just REALLY don't want to be grouped with these people! I have good friends who are gay and a brother who's gay. mad.gif

And, Rat! What do you want to poison the poor little chupacabras for?? sad.gif

Edited by Elfstone810

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• warden

• Seraphina

• Athenian

• ambyglam

By the teeth of hell! These people... I'm just at a loss for words... They should all be arrested for life! angry.gif

Don't worry Elfstone, the Chupies won't be poisoned. If they can stomach raw bloody entrails then I'm quite sure they can handle this tripe.

Well, sorry to say but they're quite entitled to their opinions. I looked around the site that clip was posted on and saw a lot of anti-Bush stuff and pro-Liberal junk. For the first time I saw extreme left and extreme right wings on the same page. I was rather amazed. Aww well, it's not humanity's job do decided what's right and wrong, it's God's job. thumbsup.gif

They should become slave for Big Bubba who only know how to say "Me love you long time" in prison and maybe some of those people will discover that they're gay and be crused for life.

Coming from these people that kind of thing isn't surprising. Phelps and his gang have been around for quite a while. This is the same group that travels the country protesting the Laramie Project - the play about the gay kid from Wyoming who was murdered. I've seen them in person and it's pretty revolting the kind of things they believe.

They're entitled to their opinions, no matter how obescene. It doesn't matter anyway, because nobody of any importance takes their ideas seriously.

I'd like to take this moment to actually push the american people to show off their gun rights, and do some real justice on these morons.

Hehehehe - I knew you'd come around, Burnside... if they ever cross the line and turn their hateful speech into criminal actions, I'll leap at the chance to protect my country from "all enemies foreign and domestic." That way everything's nice and legal.

i don't believe in hell, but they should be subjected to sciece experiments...do i hear ebola vaccine testing????

432420[/snapback]

Its this kind of disturbing crap that makes me steer even clearer from religion. These extremists are to Christianity as the freaking AQ are to Islam. We're better off without them. Yes, I think experiments would work quite nicely gunsmilie.gif

Edited by Bizeebutt

I saw the Laramie documentary and this group of people is truely insane.

All the protesting and hate mail they recieve seems to just fuel the fire. I don't know, it's like it makes them all martyrs or something. Anyone who makes a comment like this and claims to be a child of Christ makes them look insane. I just wish people like this would move to a little island somewhere and leave the rest of us alone and mind their own business. It's just so sad that people want to paint this kind of picture of Christians. But, if that's what they all believe then they will all burn......hopefully sooner than later.

What a bunch of wingers you are all turning into.

If i had the power to stop this thread i would on the principal that you are giving these people what they want ...more publicity.

You think they are sick ...you are probarly right.But by checking out there sites and discussing there foul words they are getting what they set out to achive

What a bunch of wingers you are all turning into.

If i had the power to stop this thread i would on the principal that you are giving these people what they want ...more publicity.

You think they are sick ...you are probarly right.But by checking out there sites and discussing there foul words they are getting what they set out to achive

432919[/snapback]

people need to be aware of what is happening in their country. only few people knew about the west baptist church

I am very well aware of that HOTOKE .

What i am saying is these so called people have there right to express there views and principals just like the rest of us.

What i have read from them to me is sick,but people like this thrive on talking sh...t ,they know it gets people`s attention,like it has already.

Dont give them that pleasure

Hey Redneck how did you got to see those people in prison?

432557[/snapback]

I said I've seen them in person, not in prison. And I saw them when they were protesting a performance of the Laramie Project.

The statement thanks God for the tsunami and for the death of any gay Swedish vacationers who perished at the time.

I am so glad God did not make me like those people.

It's against the constitution to deny people their rights to free speech. What you people are talking about is a denial of rights; oppression. I don't agree with them but I find it offensive that you'd considor killing them for speaking their minds.

It's against the constitution to deny people their rights to free speech. What you people are talking about is a denial of rights; oppression. I don't agree with them but I find it offensive that you'd considor killing them for speaking their minds.

433132[/snapback]

yeah well people who breed hate dont fit in this society.

I agree with psycho_skeptik. People have the right to freedom of speach. They should just be responsible for the ridicule, hatred and death threats that they receive for their extremely sickening and stupid logic.

Did you hear about these people being sentenced for 55 years for peaching at a gay pride festival? That's for than a rapist would get. I think face to come to terms with being gay would be the best punishment for people like this. Let the punishment fit the crime.

Besides the fact that those WBC people are obvious morons, I would caution against using certain violent words against them, especially in a public forum. It could be easily construed as "inciting violence" which is illegal for any side of the issue.

Even more important, some idiots "push" other people's "buttons" on purpose, hoping the the other will "cross-the-line" first.

What is needed here is what was previously mentioned by someone; legislation to make it illegal to disrupt a funeral.

How they fit into society does not effect their rights. In my tiny town, I'm thought of as a weirdo, but someone couldn't send me death threats because I don't feel the same way as them. You're still talking about denying them their rights, their only crime; exerciseing their right of free speech.

The statement thanks God for the tsunami and for the death of any gay Swedish vacationers who perished at the time.

I am so glad God did not make me like those people.

433048[/snapback]

I thought God made us all equal..so you are in a way like them ,it is just a different path they have chosen

Besides the fact that those WBC people are obvious morons, I would caution against using certain violent words against them, especially in a public forum. It could be easily construed as "inciting violence" which is illegal for any side of the issue.

Even more important, some idiots "push" other people's "buttons" on purpose, hoping the the other will "cross-the-line" first.

What is needed here is what was previously mentioned by someone; legislation to make it illegal to disrupt a funeral.

433477[/snapback]

spot on ....when was it an illegal act being a moron

As i said before are giving them what they want ,,PUBLICITY

433477[/snapback]

spot on ....when was it an illegal act being a moron

As i said before are giving them what they want ,,PUBLICITY

434270[/snapback]

Ah, good point. I thus propose legislation that makes it illegal to be a moron.

And what I don't get is that they're in church. I think that they're going against everything that they stand for. I sincerely hope that their words come back at them... very, very hard... and in the face. disgust.gifangry.gif