Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Energy vibration wave

Selkie253

Hi, I'm new to this forum... I've trying tout figure it out on my own... but I didnt see anything similar to my experience while I was looking and I thought maybe here... I'm interested to see what people think.

My experience happened the other day, I was in the car with my husband and his best friend... but he's become very close to me as well, I can share a lot of things with him without him. And I will say that every time that we're all together its kind of like we just fit together somehow even when we all first met, I hadn't really thought so much about it until now. So we were riding home from an awesome day and kind of gradually I felt these vibrations of colors through them ... my husband was driving, I was in the passenger seat and our friend was directly behind me forming a triangle. The vibration wave stream flowed into me from our friend to me, from him to my husband and my husband to me. The color was orange for the most part, I think that I noticed yellows and reds especially from my husband mainly oranges from our friend. It was one of the most incredible feelings I have ever felt, yet overwhelming and scary at the same time. I just felt so connected to them. Anyone have any theories, looked into something like this or maybe experienced it? 

• Like 2

Hi,

My theory is that friendships with friends can be just as strong with them as a partner, yet different. That is why the colors were different. They reflect these relationship distinctions in my view.

John

• 1 month later...

Not that I don't fully believe you, I just normally believe all of the new-age related things like this that could be put down as simple hallucinations, etc. BUT as to not leave this as a worthless answer, it could have been that you formed empathic/telepathic/energetic links to them with out realizing it.

A link is basically something that allows information to transfer between two targets in a way.

On Sunday, March 26, 2017 at 11:54 AM, Selkie253 said:

Hi, I'm new to this forum... I've trying tout figure it out on my own... but I didnt see anything similar to my experience while I was looking and I thought maybe here... I'm interested to see what people think.

My experience happened the other day, I was in the car with my husband and his best friend... but he's become very close to me as well, I can share a lot of things with him without him. And I will say that every time that we're all together its kind of like we just fit together somehow even when we all first met, I hadn't really thought so much about it until now. So we were riding home from an awesome day and kind of gradually I felt these vibrations of colors through them ... my husband was driving, I was in the passenger seat and our friend was directly behind me forming a triangle. The vibration wave stream flowed into me from our friend to me, from him to my husband and my husband to me. The color was orange for the most part, I think that I noticed yellows and reds especially from my husband mainly oranges from our friend. It was one of the most incredible feelings I have ever felt, yet overwhelming and scary at the same time. I just felt so connected to them. Anyone have any theories, looked into something like this or maybe experienced it? 

You were able to see auras. Put yourself within the same frame of mind, comfort and ease perhaps, around others to see if you notice the same auras coming from them too.

I see that your mind needs justification for the fact that you might be attracted to him. 

• Like 1