Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reading request

pally

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pally

• hollyberry

• captainsherry

• Daimond25

Can you be more specific about why you feel so awful? In what area of your life do you need a reading?

Thank you hollyberry.

Captainsherry, there are many areas. But the reason I'm feeling awful right now is due to something that happened this week where someone tried to bring me down.I keep getting scapegoated in life and I don't want it anymore.

Many thanks, Pally

You must understand what is pains, slowly from where we feel the pain sometime we riducle our self, we feel pain for cause like someone call short, fat etc so you must have mental mirror did you really short if not why you feel pain and angry, even if you short so what? it natural why you feel pain and must angry?

This way you would sorts and understand pain better so when happen again be call short you would imune to the pain or knife throw to your by other people, this not 100% bullet or knife prove so you may check this mental condition so you would not get drown or drift by the flow of the river emotion.

I am not phycic but my religion have deep information about pain or sufferness so help people understood what are pain, pain cause change of times like your new dress and maybe expensive get stains so you feel angry and pain but the new dress it is material are object to change not eternal, we too would get older without your notice, so time would pass 

So your awful condition feel  too  would pas throught of times this just phenomena who appear dominance right now, so think every thing just temporary, object to change throught of times

Observable_universe_logarithmic_illustra

See this universe map where are you, where we human life right now, we are very very very tiny parts of the universe, so people who make you feel awful to are very very very tiny part of the universe not signifikan, they pees, you to pees too, they bath you bath too isnt it so they still normal human you to normal human too

Edited by Daimond25