Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

keithisco

4 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

I cant tell if God is British or American, but he is one of them.

Maybe a reunification is yet to come.

He cannot possibly be American as they are known as the Great Satan .

8 hours ago, stevewinn said:

He couldn't do a worse job than the current incumbents. I've said it before, this man exists to save Britain. he was knocked over as a child, and nearly had to have his leg amputated, he then as a young man had cancer and survived that, and if all that wasnt enough he walked away from this plane crash. its clear God has plans for him, and as we've established God is British, its clear he is the chosen one. - to save British democracy. and with God on your side who can be against you. 

farage-ukip-plane-_3230062b.jpg

you do realize god is not the only one who can arrange divine intervention , if god is British, then so is the devil

Edited by aztek

The announcement of the sad death of a much loved friend.

AND FINALLY… THE TIMES ANNOUNCES DEATH OF DEMOCRACY

Death Notice in today’s Times for UK Democracy, mourning the death of Democracy “in her sleep” at 11pm on the 29th March 2019 by “foul play”: “UK Democracy on 29th March 2019, aged 312. It was with sad regret that Democracy died quietly in her sleep at 11pm, on the 29th March 2019. The cause of death was by foul play and the culprits have yet to be brought to justice. Democracy campaigned for the rule of law, human rights and free elections. She listened to everyone and favoured the majority in all her decisions. She will be sorely missed. God have mercy on her soul”. – Guido Fawkes

For those who never watched NF video.

Edited by hetrodoxly
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, spud the mackem said:

He cannot possibly be American as they are known as the Great Satan .

The most moral nation and people to God are those who have and enjoy the most freedom.

The British people had the most freedom on Earth 150 years ago. Then the Labour Party came into existence and started eroding it away. Now we are no longer number one. That is the USA who currently have more freedom than us.

Forcing us to stay in the EU against our will is a lack of freedom we are redressing. Next we need to strip away their excessive laws and represent the will of the people by capping immigration. We need to position ourselves so that we have more freedom than the USA.

Then we will overtake them.

4 hours ago, aztek said:

what democracy?? you were always subjects under the queens rule,  you may have had illusion of democracy, that is about all,

We were, and remain, a representative democracy and a constitutional monarchy. 

You were, and remain, an ignorant troll. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There's democracy and there's democracy. If you are going to disagree you first need to be sure of your terms. ... 

What is meant by democracy here? You have only had the secret ballot since 1872.  You have only had male suffrage since 1918 and universal suffrage since 1928.

Edited by Ozymandias

10 hours ago, aztek said:

what democracy?? you were always subjects under the queens rule,  you may have had illusion of democracy, that is about all,

well maybe the Queen should dissolve parliament and take complete government control from the inept drongo's that are currently bickering over how best to destroy the UK.

8 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

well maybe the Queen should dissolve parliament and take complete government control from the inept drongo's that are currently bickering over how best to destroy the UK.

yep, power changed hands,  but subjects are still subjects,  nothing changed there, 

4 hours ago, aztek said:

yep, power changed hands,  but subjects are still subjects,  nothing changed there, 

The Legal position is of course "Citizen". "Subject" has no meaning or appurtenance at all. None of us are "Subjects" of the Crown, we are all Citizens of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland. Please try to acquaint yourself with the Legal Status of Citizens of the UK and NI before proffering a supposed point of fact which is in fact erroneous

Edited by keithisco
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

The Queen has no powers whatsoever to Dissolve Parliament  as a result of the Fixed-Term Parliaments Act 2011. Please make some effort to post factually and not what you would like to be true.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

There's democracy and there's democracy. If you are going to disagree you first need to be sure of your terms. ... 

What is meant by democracy here? You have only had the secret ballot since 1872.  You have only had male suffrage since 1918 and universal suffrage since 1928.

Just what is your point? Are you arguing for or against Universal Suffrage?

25 minutes ago, keithisco said:

Just what is your point? Are you arguing for or against Universal Suffrage?

I would have thought my point was clear. Read my post again ...

19 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

I'm not arguing - others are - about democracy in the UK. What exactly are they talking about when they invoke the word? Or say that democracy in Britain is, or isn't, dead?

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 5:40 AM, RabidMongoose said:

I cant tell if God is British or American, but he is one of them.

British

graham-chapman.jpg?as=1&w=400

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, aztek said:

well funny that Trump was also joking about being in power for at least another 10-14 years. 

2 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

I would have thought my point was clear. Read my post again ...

I'm not arguing - others are - about democracy in the UK. What exactly are they talking about when they invoke the word? Or say that democracy in Britain is, or isn't, dead?

Alive and well. It's just some people are only just learning what it actually means and have decided they don't like it anymore. 

3 hours ago, keithisco said:

The Queen has no powers whatsoever to Dissolve Parliament  as a result of the Fixed-Term Parliaments Act 2011. Please make some effort to post factually and not what you would like to be true.

FYI I'm about half way through reading the 'fixed term parliaments act 2011. fascinating stuff. 

On 4/18/2019 at 4:40 PM, stevewinn said:

@bee this is the guy who's brought the court case. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/RobinTilbrook

thanks for that...

just seen a tweet from around 3 hours ago..

https://mobile.twitter.com/RobinTilbrook/status/1119588257950588930

Our barrister has been working on a devastating response to the Government's 'Grounds of Resistance' which we will file with the High Court on Tuesday and press for the earliest hearing date! Once properly filed I will publish on (link: http://RobinTilbrook.blogspot.co.uk) RobinTilbrook.blogspot.co.uk

• Like 2

and from Robin Tilbrook's Blog

well fancy that... the MSM are completely ignoring the Judicial Review at the High Court.....

anyone would think they're........... biased and in league with the EU and Remainers..... :o....^_^

what a shock 

The English Democrats are bringing a High Court case using the Judicial Review procedure to sue Theresa May and the Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union (Case No. CO/1322/2019).  We have a strong case that, according to law, the United Kingdom left the European Union on the 29th March at the expiry of our two year notice period which was given under Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty. 

This case is therefore the only realistic chance that we have of getting any real Brexit.  The media are falling over themselves to report displacement activity that cannot make any difference.  For example, as I write this, they are falling over themselves to report about Nigel Farage and his new Party.  The safe fact for the Remain supporting media is that however many MEPs Farage’s Party wins it cannot make any difference whatsoever to whether we are in or out of the EU or on what terms!  Misdirecting Leave support into that cul-de-sac is therefore useful for Remain.

I and numerous others whom I know of have tried very hard to get the mainstream media to report about the case, but with very little success.

• Like 3

On 19/04/2019 at 8:45 PM, hetrodoxly said:

Cardiac arrest.

What is that supposed to mean? Cryptic bull****, if you ask me.

11 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

What is that supposed to mean? Cryptic bull****, if you ask me.

No point in asking you anything, whoosh.

• Haha 1

Labour and Tories panicking over Farage and his Brexit party, It seems they both want to avoid the European elections were both parties will face annihilation. not so keen this parliament on facing the will of the people. trial by ballot box. Tom Watson saying today the Labour Party must back a second referendum on Brexit in order to defeat Nigel Farage'

Its not #Brexit any more its now #changepoliticsforgood

The sheer fear in Westminster.

I've never joined a political party. but as of yesterday i have. i have joined the Brexit Party and made a donation to the fight,  putting my name forward to canvass/put leaflets through doors. -  this is the best way to fight back. on the streets marching achieves nothing as Remoaners will testify - No, Westminster, the ballot box is what they now fear. politicians seen its full power at the referendum. when through the ballot box the people mandated they serve and obey the will of the people. We need to keep that ballot box serving the people and mandating the POLITICIANS. its over for vast majority of them in that place and they know it. #changepoliticsforgood is coming.

We've won the biggest fight the referendum whereby we took on not just a political party but took on the full weight of the state, all the weight the state could muster and we still overcome it all and won. we've done it once and we can keep on doing it for as long as it takes, the genie is out of the bottle, our cause grows stronger with each passing day and every betrayal by Westminster. 

We the people do it by #changepoliticsforgood

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

No point in asking you anything, whoosh.

Look, I explained my post. I have no idea what you are talking about now. 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, stevewinn said:

Labour and Tories panicking over Farage and his Brexit party, It seems they both want to avoid the European elections were both parties will face annihilation. not so keen this parliament on facing the will of the people. trial by ballot box. Tom Watson saying today the Labour Party must back a second referendum on Brexit in order to defeat Nigel Farage'

Its not #Brexit any more its now #changepoliticsforgood

The sheer fear in Westminster.

I've never joined a political party. but as of yesterday i have. i have joined the Brexit Party and made a donation to the fight,  putting my name forward to canvass/put leaflets through doors. -  this is the best way to fight back. on the streets marching achieves nothing as Remoaners will testify - No, Westminster, the ballot box is what they now fear. politicians seen its full power at the referendum. when through the ballot box the people mandated they serve and obey the will of the people. We need to keep that ballot box serving the people and mandating the POLITICIANS. its over for vast majority of them in that place and they know it. #changepoliticsforgood is coming.

We've won the biggest fight the referendum whereby we took on not just a political party but took on the full weight of the state, all the weight the state could muster and we still overcome it all and won. we've done it once and we can keep on doing it for as long as it takes, the genie is out of the bottle, our cause grows stronger with each passing day and every betrayal by Westminster. 

We the people do it by #changepoliticsforgood

While the Brexit Party has many of our hearts and minds.

It doesnt have the funding, party infrastructure, or number of candidates needed to win a General Election.

• Thanks 1