Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cain serpent seed

Tom91

1 hour ago, back to earth said:

It looks like this pinecone pineal gland thing is about to have a 'high tide'  of  'woo interest'  coming  in. 

" Vatican has that 'Pinecone Statue' out front - looks like the 'Pineal.'  The Babylonians were manipulating their populations' pineals.  "

- curious psychological dynamics playing out with this one ! 

Thing is, if anyone can find an actual  real photograph of a human  pineal gland and show how it looks like a pinecone ......  I would  be very impressed . 

This is what everyone is going off of.  Bit of a stretch if you ask me:

pineal+healing.JPG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, back to earth said:

It looks like this pinecone pineal gland thing is about to have a 'high tide'  of  'woo interest'  coming  in. 

" Vatican has that 'Pinecone Statue' out front - looks like the 'Pineal.'  The Babylonians were manipulating their populations' pineals.  "

- curious psychological dynamics playing out with this one ! 

Thing is, if anyone can find an actual  real photograph of a human  pineal gland and show how it looks like a pinecone ......  I would  be very impressed . 

It's all you, back to earth. We may never know how or why it started, but all of this major woo nonsense about the pineal gland is following you around the internet.

You brought it here!

• Like 3

Oooo look .... pineal gland is actually just like a forked  Cain serpent's tongue !    :o

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

It's all you, back to earth. We may never know how or why it started, but all of this major woo nonsense about the pineal gland is following you around the internet.

You brought it here!

< sprinkles water from magic handbag of the Gods via pinecone onto kmt >  ....    There ya go !

Feeling smarter yet ? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, back to earth said:

< sprinkles water from magic handbag of the Gods via pinecone onto kmt >  ....    There ya go !

Feeling smarter yet ? 

Feeling better, perhaps not smarter. Your handbag of the gods is lovely, by the way.

On other matters, we're now on page 2 of this odd thread and Tom91, the OP, is nowhere to be seen. This vexes me. If you start a thread, participate in it. So, where is Tom91?

• Like 2

I pineconed him ... now he too embarrassed to reply . 

• Like 3

He must be out of pinecone minutes.  Those pre-pay pinecones are a pain.  Peter picked a peck of pickled peppers.... 

7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I got a big pinel gland.:lol:

Thank God for typos  and bad spelling  !  

I suggest , if it is THAT big  ,  your   ' pinel '    needs  'restraining'    .... by a professional, of course ;

http://www.pinelmedical.com/

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Totah Dine said:

He must be out of pinecone minutes.  Those pre-pay pinecones are a pain.  Peter picked a peck of pickled peppers.... 

In light of current strange turn of conversation    .... I must affirm that comment !   :wacko:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Totah Dine said:

I am not the pheasant plucker,
I'm the pheasant plucker's mate.
I am only plucking pheasants
Because the pheasant plucker's late.

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

I got a big pineal gland.:lol:

Oh, I've known guys like you. They brag that theirs is big when really it's small.

The more they brag, the smaller it is. :D

• Like 2

Just now, kmt_sesh said:

Oh, I've known guys like you. They brag that theirs is big when really it's small.

The more they brag, the smaller it is. :D

56644103.jpg

• Like 4

This thread didn't even make it to page 2 before the high-jinks started.

Edited by XenoFish

4 hours ago, back to earth said:

I am not the pheasant plucker,
I'm the pheasant plucker's mate.
I am only plucking pheasants
Because the pheasant plucker's late.

So this is also a theatrical vocal warm-up in American theatre, where it runs:

I am not the pheasant plucker

Nor the pheasant plucker's son

But I'll your pluck your pheasant till

the pheasant plucker comes.

There's also:

I slit a sheet

A sheet I slit

Upon a slitted sheet I sit.

And:

Mrs. Hunt had a cutty blunt

Not a blunt cutty

But a cutty blunt.

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Totah Dine said:

This is what everyone is going off of.  Bit of a stretch if you ask me:

pineal+healing.JPG

To me the thing looks more like an acorn or a plant bud. Not sure how they get pine cone from that.

• Like 1

Yeah, I call myself a Cro-Magnon/Neanderthal now.  My specific Y-Haplo is much older than most.  Have found an old Norse story of the Venir and Aesir involving a 'Frost Giant Female.'  Her 'kids' were a 'combo' race referred to by Tolkien as 'Half-Ling.'   Can tie that story to DNA.  Another name for 'Halfling' is Hobbit.  Can call myself that too if I want.  Can say I'm 'Elf' as well, but it would be less accurate.  Is that not allowed here?  Can I not be whom I wish?  Frost Giant lived in 'Neander Valley, Germany.'  The Aesir were Alexander's generals descendants after the fall of the Seleucid State.  Went north, met the Vanir.  That's what I see.

Why the confidence the Sumerians were not using Serpentintite?  Have proof of the scam?   If you guys aren't more specific, won't share what I know.  Websites of' bashers' are a dime a dozen.  Trying to see if this place is a fit.  Post info or say nothing to me.  Why the confidence Enceladus isn't the moon of our seeds?  Because it's NASA?  Post the proof then.  Would personally guess on DNA assembling itself through resonance and NASA is BS.  Don't want to go there, though. I know all the alternative info on every item and don't subscribe to anyone, including Sitchin.  Know the Sitchiniswrong website well.  Have even talked to the guy. The Pineal is supposed to work in conjunction w/ the Pituitary.  Here's this page:

https://thirdeyepinecones.com/history-symbolism

There's an article out there, 'Is tinnitus really God.'  I hear that **** 24/7.  Aspirin supposed to make it stronger.  "Asp Ear IN.'  Yeah, sounds like a serpent's hiss.  I'm not into religions.  Know God exists, though never contact or ask for **** under the assumption, "No Direct Father Worship.'  I just live life and hope it's honorable.  From everything I've read, I'd be serpent seed.  Write computer code backwards, but didn't know.  My brain unravels language as well.  I don't talk to God, though she talks to me.

Lot of the stuff I threw out there was to see where the 'stuff' fits with you people.  That's it, just testing the water.

I2-L38 Rhine / rajnai

(EN) This is a very rare group having a common ancestor around 2900 BC, and spreading along the Rhine Valley into Britain. Rare elsewhere in Europe. It was found to be a dominant group in a cave from 1000 BC in the Harz mountains in Central Germany. To Hungary it may have arrived with Celtic or Germanic tribes.  (33rd direct of Rollo - it's this bloodline, this Y-Haplogroup).

Yeah, I call myself a Cro-Magnon/Neanderthal now.  My specific Y-Haplo is much older than most.  Have found an old Norse story of the Venir and Aesir involving a 'Frost Giant Female.'  Her 'kids' were a 'combo' race referred to by Tolkien as 'Half-Ling.'   Can tie that story to DNA.  Another name for 'Halfling' is Hobbit.  Can call myself that too if I want.  Can say I'm 'Elf' as well, but it would be less accurate.  Is that not allowed here?  Can I not be whom I wish?  Frost Giant lived in 'Neander Valley, Germany.'  The Aesir were Alexander's generals descendants after the fall of the Seleucid State.  Went north, met the Vanir.  That's what I see.

Why the confidence the Sumerians were not using Serpentintite?  Have proof of the scam?   If you guys aren't more specific, won't share what I know.  Websites of' bashers' are a dime a dozen.  Trying to see if this place is a fit.  Post info or say nothing to me.  Why the confidence Enceladus isn't the moon of our seeds?  Because it's NASA?  Post the proof then.  Would personally guess on DNA assembling itself through resonance and NASA is BS.  Don't want to go there, though. I know all the alternative info on every item and don't subscribe to anyone, including Sitchin.  Know the Sitchiniswrong website well.  Have even talked to the guy. The Pineal is supposed to work in conjunction w/ the Pituitary.  Here's this page:

https://thirdeyepinecones.com/history-symbolism

There's an article out there, 'Is tinnitus really God.'  I hear that **** 24/7.  Aspirin supposed to make it stronger.  "Asp Ear IN.'  Yeah, sounds like a serpent's hiss.  I'm not into religions.  Know God exists, though never contact or ask for **** under the assumption, "No Direct Father Worship.'  I just live life and hope it's honorable.  From everything I've read, I'd be serpent seed.  Write computer code backwards, but didn't know.  My brain unravels language as well.  I don't talk to God, though she talks to me.

Not bad fiction, but this is the wrong forum for it. You might try the Writer's and Artist's Hangout forum. 

I2-L38 Rhine / rajnai

(EN) This is a very rare group having a common ancestor around 2900 BC, and spreading along the Rhine Valley into Britain. Rare elsewhere in Europe. It was found to be a dominant group in a cave from 1000 BC in the Harz mountains in Central Germany. To Hungary it may have arrived with Celtic or Germanic tribes.  (33rd direct of Rollo - it's this bloodline, this Y-Haplogroup).

Apparently you don't understand what having/being a common ancestor means from a genetics standpoint. Nor is a DNA haplogroup a bloodline. As to the former:

I-L38S2498 * S2517 *  FGC29572/Y10706  +66 SNPs  formed 12200 ybp, TMRCA 4900 ybp info

I-L38*

id:YF05980BEL [BE-VOV]

https://www.yfull.com/tree/I2/

The above means that I-L38 began circa 12,200 BP/10,200 BC and that it is "the most recent common ancestor" to its descendant haplotypes dating to 4900 BP/2900 BC. That does not mean what you claim it does. Making up stuff doesn't make it true.

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt
  • Like 1

What did I make up?  Can't respond unless you're specific.  Just curious, why do you think you're DNA source is accurate compared to the rest?