Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How will God prove himself?

kartikg

Well first I should like to ask what your definition of "God" would be. Assuming your definition is "omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent"... I find it difficult to accept that a God would ever be able to prove that it is all-powerful, all-knowing, all-present... how could we know that its true capabilities aren't limited to what it demonstrates to us? To further elaborate, imagine you ask God to transport you anywhere in the universe and make you resistant to any physical effects that would impact you as a result so that it could prove its omnipotence... sure it may be able do that, but how do we know that its powers aren't just limited to being able to do that with just humans? We could then ask it to do it to cows and with us at the same time and it does so... how, then, do we know it's not just limited to cows and humans? Just that ONE specific cow and that ONE specific human? My elaborations may be quite weak and I am willing to accept that they are, however I feel that a God would not be able to effectively, objectively prove itself as being truly an "omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent" being... It's a sheer impossibility from my standpoint.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

Mind is physical . How else can mind exist ?  The bible however actually presents god as a 3 dimensional being, consisting of body, spirit, and mind (self aware and directed intelligence) As with humans, the different aspects  are used for different tasks. 

In the Bible, God is a mind that through language creates the universe. God at no stage becomes a physical flesh and blood being. Also the Bible does not explicitly state how many dimension there are but as there is a realm outside of this world in Genesis (Garden of Eden before the fall of Man) it implies higher dimensions. Other dimensions also present a way in which far out stories like Noahs Ark could be correct.

Your logic is not infallible so dont assume minds require physical matter to exist.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, StarMountainKid said:

As the creator of humanity, God may not want to show himself.

If a god was the creator of humanity.....i would love him/her/it to show itself and do some explaining.

• Like 3

On Wednesday, April 05, 2017 at 2:31 PM, kartikg said:

what if he gives cure for some disease? 

God is using science for the majority of this work.

Although big pharma plus any funds for studies given to academia will ignore some diseases. 

It is up for believers to send the proper energy towards both but especially those suffering without hope. Proper usually entails no shouting or making it a cause although those type of advocates have their heart in the right place and do help it all along. 

Some disease might be affected by stress, loneliness, and disconnection.

Parents and children, siblings,  and partners do not speak the same language, English, and others yes, but their language and yours where you never feel unable to get a point across or receive one in their view.

Pentecost was an example where all of a sudden foreigners understood each other.

We need our mini Pentecosts and if you ever thought it impossible but now are finally making strides to connect even if you had no examples then that in my eyes is a miracle and will add much in curing diseases affected by this.

On the other hand alcoholism was never a disease until Industrialisation brought forth factory grade gin in England. So other diseases could be helped along by good leaders in both industry and government plus others in power.

But eventually it will happen...

Some disease might also be blessing in disguise but I won't go there. Zika worries me as does the opioid overdose epidemic.

And outside of disease modern white slavery is our biggest shame and most  activists are just focused on their causes. The damage being done to those in captivity is worse than disease and all of our faults. 

But hey God give us snake oil so more can believe in you, cure diseases on a mass scale, I am also guilty of that attidude but it ain't gonna happen for that reason.

Someone asked Jesus what they need to do to do the work of bringing his kingdom. He said just believe.  So that is a labor and a means but it is not an end.

So God will do nothing to prove Herself and it is sad some also on that same energy level tell their parent what will you do to prove you loved me and grumpf that they never did nothing. 

And were have life in order to do stuff,  what more do you want? A chance is more than some had and even having parents is more than many had in history and now.

The orphans are innocent in all this so none of this is for them and noy even for you if you feel like you didn't have good parents because you too are an orphan. 

Edited by I hide behind words

12 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

If a god was the creator of humanity.....i would love him/her/it to show itself and do some explaining.

Humanity is not the be all and end all of what exists. And just as God won't explain why he made rocks and planetoids He won't explain humanity. 

The religions who claim to have an answer fall short by trying to win over others with arguments and not doing their work of helping widows orphans and foreigners.

In many cases atheists are more focused on these things. So all is well. The best thing one can do to change religion is accept it and not give in to their are they right or wrong game that is so childish.

Accept the childish and eventually they will grow up.

14 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

This presupposes a certain nature for  a god. Theoretically a god could manifest simultaneously, in multiple  bodies, even one for every individual on the planet, each one addressing and conversing with one human being   and, for example, talking to them about themselves. 

Lol.

all at the same time ? I just can picture each individual talking to a "body" which is a manifestation of god.....actually, sorry, no i can not picture something so ridiculous.

Some have claimed god has spoken to them,  just like some have claimed they are doing gods work, just like some say they are gods son, just like some think they are god.....its all in their heads.....hence why these alleged individual bodies can not testify on behave of the individual human when they are being sized up for a straight jacket.

• Like 1

This kind of question is a misuse of language. God is a symbol that means different things to different individuals, cultures and contexts. Why waste time arguing over issues that will never be resolved. Already folks are arguing semantics!

Edited by Chortle
irony
  • Like 1

Even worse for the few to go beyond and claim you are a daughter of God, that the divine speaks to you and through you,  and that you are doing the work whether you it or not.

You care and have the capacity to care enough to debate religion down. It is not a waste but part of the friction of humanity moving ever onward and forward.

But if ever in need or know one that is some religious outfits offer help from emergency funds for utility bills and pantry projects. Take advantage they do some good and maybe share you are an atheist but care for your loved ones and are grateful for their help if it comes to them trying to use that as a way to try and make you join their church since a few do but most won't. Sad when they do.

3 minutes ago, Chortle said:

This kind of question is a misuse of language. God is a symbol that means different things to different individuals, cultures and contexts. Why waste time arguing over issues that will never be resolved. Already folks are arguing semantics!

Like this angle of deconstructing it down to symbols and semantics. We also get lost in semiotics so where these symbols become meaningless to many yet they fight over flags when what it stood for has long died.

27 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

If you can define god. Is it still a god?

To the people of 10,000 years ago we are "gods". All because of our technology.

You may not mean it this way, but this is the reductionist model used by those who want to believe and argue that gods do not exist

Eg "Oh well, even  if you really are connected to a powerful, advanced, and wise  alien entity, who intervenes to save your life, who teaches you, and shows you how to avoid dangers etc. that can't be god  If it is real and physical,  it isn't a god. "

Such people simply do not want to believe gods can truly  exist and so try to confine gods to  things which only exist in the mind, and are purely constructs of the mind. . 

Of course this is a modern belief. Once upon a time all gods were seen by humans as real, powerful, sometimes dangerous, and sometimes protective, entities,  who impacted physically on the environment and on people. 

• Like 1

On 4/5/2017 at 5:48 AM, kartikg said:

I was just thinking, if God does come down to earth, how would he prove that he is god. Without breaking any laws of nature.

When he does come down to Earth, every soul on the planet will know who he is by the power and glory that accompanies him. And, who do you think made all those laws of nature ? He's perfect, which means he isn't bound to any of our laws of nature, as you call them.

When he returns to Earth with the clouds of heaven there will be no doubt as to his identity.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, I hide behind words said:

Like this angle of deconstructing it down to symbols and semantics. We also get lost in semiotics so where these symbols become meaningless to many yet they fight over flags when what it stood for has long died.

Fight and die over what? We still havent agreed what we are talking about. Atleast if were are to dialogue we might know what we are talking about.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

In the Bible, God is a mind that through language creates the universe. God at no stage becomes a physical flesh and blood being. Also the Bible does not explicitly state how many dimension there are but as there is a realm outside of this world in Genesis (Garden of Eden before the fall of Man) it implies higher dimensions. Other dimensions also present a way in which far out stories like Noahs Ark could be correct.

Your logic is not infallible so dont assume minds require physical matter to exist.

Well the main goal of religion is to rise beyond the physical to something higher. As is the aim of evolution. 

But also as believers who claim the powers of that religion be it priests of old when needed them or the lay believer now who has been empowered, we can reverse it and bring the spiritual into physical existence.  

At least underlying all the modern facade of religion is that. We once tried to reach God but now we are entrusted to be God. Becuase He created with breath, air, word, mindfulness, and we can create using the same things. 

3 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

You may not mean it this way, but this is the reductionist model used by those who want to believe and argue that gods do not exist

Eg "Oh well, even  if you really are connected to a powerful, advanced, and wise  alien entity, who intervenes to save your life, who teaches you, and shows you how to avoid dangers etc. that can't be god  If it is real and physical,  it isn't a god. "

Such people simply do not want to believe gods can truly  exist and so try to confine gods to  things which only exist in the mind, and are purely constructs of the mind. . 

Of course this is a modern belief. Once upon a time all gods were seen by humans as real, powerful, sometimes dangerous, and sometimes protective, entities,  who impacted physically on the environment and on people. 

The earliest commandment was a single one. Know thyself. None can know God without knowing themselves first. If aliens are trying to help us with that then great. Myths are good for that. The greatest myth we have is of love and monogamy. Love loses itself when we try to contain it in our cultural views and monogamy is a total social construct.

2 minutes ago, Astral Hillbilly said:

When he does come down to Earth, every soul on the planet will know who he is by the power and glory that accompanies him. And, who do you think made all those laws of nature ? He's perfect, which means he isn't bound to any of our laws of nature, as you call them.

When he returns to Earth with the clouds of heaven there will be no doubt as to his identity.

That is the biblical view but of course the bible was written by believers who probably  couldn't comprehend active disbelief.

I am not so sure, given the attitudes of some, that even such a spectacle would convince some people They would probably interpret it as an alien invasion rather than accept that  it had any religious significance. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chortle said:

Fight and die over what? We still havent agreed what we are talking about. Atleast if were are to dialogue we might know what we are talking about.

We evolved to fight and die. Truce and live. And all combinations and permutations of those four things. 

Don't blame people for thinking they are still struggling in the jungle with tribal mindsets which were great then.

In other words fight and die over nothing now. I agree with you but also I give them a free pass. They are all forgiven.

Believers in Christ's return understand that he will be not at all what most of humanity expects.  Considering the lack of interest in learning of him, I can't say I'm surprised but at that point it will be unimportant.  For example, if you ask a non believer who is even willing to stop insulting you long enough to answer, they usually speak of a kind and loving man who will bring peace and harmony to the world.  That's actually only half correct.  Unfortunately, when he returns, the bible says the world will be in a state where if he waited ANY longer, "no flesh would be saved alive" .  Considering that fact, it should come as no surprise that he will need to use some force to correct the out of control evil.  As to "not breaking any natural laws", I'm not sure why that would be important as a limiting factor in deciding to believe him.  After all, he CREATED those laws.  But since most people will expect "miracles", a man will precede Christ who will offer them all the signs and wonders they seek.  Most will follow the guy without thinking twice about it.  Those that refuse will be "educated" and then coerced.  Ultimately they will bend the knee or die.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

That is the biblical view but of course the bible was written by believers who probably  couldn't comprehend active disbelief.

I am not so sure, given the attitudes of some, that even such a spectacle would convince some people They would probably interpret it as an alien invasion rather than accept that  it had any religious significance. 

Much of the Bible is a discourse if many struggling with their beliefs. The few who finally passed into faith or were blessed with it are the exception. 

Your belief Walker is not solid. I know because you try to prove it to others. 

Your belief is is not true belief and if you were honest you would see the Bible is more than a book but many and beyond that also it is written and our hearts and spoken of by babies and children. 

Luckily you are blessed with so much spiritual guidance but it doesn't mean you get that for believing the most but it is extra help given to you because you need it bro. A blessing still but because you need it the more than others. You were given this at the moment you could have died on a hospital bed. 

One Jewish priest argued with the others saying even the prostitute the rest were  scoring also had the blessinhg of Spirit. Shekinah also descends and is at the headboard of the sick man's bed.

Your bed once and maybe still unless you have picked it up and walked away. And that might not even be you cause I strongly suspect many prayed and had a burden for you so a better example would be the bed taken onto a roof that was then torn apart so the bed can be let down again.

You got all this spiritual help not because hey it is real and you needed to be convinced but because others prayed and did labors.

Sorry Walker but we all know your story well and I have been through some of that. Had a highly spiritual blessibg abd pouring when one day my hands moved on their own and I told my wife hey what are you doing how are you controlling this and she said just go with it and create or make love.

Also had the reverse where she told me how was I making waves in  her head .

My uncle said I got you beat once he was at a cafe with a platonic friend of the fairer gender and it fell upon them in some weird way connecting and bonding them. 

He had me beat and wad closer to God by a bit. Then I realized hey it is not because we are believers we got blessed but simply cause we needed that help because of our poverty in the greatesy currency of all, the heart and the bond of love between mates. Not the totality of love mind you. But hey disagree with me if you want but know I am on your side too.

2 minutes ago, I hide behind words said:

The earliest commandment was a single one. Know thyself. None can know God without knowing themselves first. If aliens are trying to help us with that then great. Myths are good for that. The greatest myth we have is of love and monogamy. Love loses itself when we try to contain it in our cultural views and monogamy is a total social construct.

I agree with the first

I accept the validity of your opinion on the second, but personally disagree  with it .  Yes of course monogamy is in part a cultural construct but also a biological imperative for early humans  (the other alternative was communal parenting which was also effective.

Monogamy is not just possible and natural but totally achievable by anyone All that is needed is the right mindset and self discipline  

It helps when you realise that sex is nice but not the most powerful necessity in any relationship.  Love is.

Because love is a construct we build and maintain, it can last a lifetime and so then can a union between any two people  You love your parents all your life so why not your partner

Because sex is such a powerful physical and emotional driver it is necessary to construct rules around its use, to prevent people getting hurt or hurting others.  

I am of course prejudiced i have loved utterly and been totally loyal to my wife from the first time i set eyes on her  45 years ago.   I have had many offers from other women and it would have been easy to take some of them up.

However this would have been a betrayal on many levels of the marriage vows/contract i made publicly with my wife as well as a personal l betrayal of her.

I am also influenced by my family's history  My parents were faithfully and lovingly married for 60 years, My wife's for 70.  All our brothers and sisters have long ( up to  fifty years)  happy and successful monogamous marriages with only one exception caused by a mental illness.  All our aunts, uncles, grandparents, great grandparents, etc were monogamous faithful and happy in their marriages.

So for me there is no model for a non monogamous marriage  and no reason or  temptation to look beyond such a marriage. I DO believe that humans can be happier, more prosperous, and more content, living their lives in a monogamous, loving relationship, for their whole lives. . I have been totally surrounded by such relationships for 66 years 

• Like 1

My friend Zarkor met God once, and all God did was complain about His working conditions, the long hours, the paperwork required in creating universes, the time spent away from His family, the incompetence His Angles tending to details, managing deadlines, cost over-runs, ...

But mainly, He said had never been satisfied with the results of all His tedious efforts. He could never get it quite right, no matter how many universes He created. There was always some flaw in the design. He blamed this on the poor quality of the raw materials He had to work with.

He also said all the  rules and regulations he was constrained with was limiting His imagination, and this obstinate quantum stuff He couldn't quite get a handle on or understand prevented Him from creating perfection, which was the original idea in His mind.

In a fit of frustration He did admit to an elusive Higher Power, which He called, "The Boss", who He considered responsible for this fundamental imperfections that constantly occurred in His creations.

God didn't go into details, but Zarkor assumed this "Boss" was a tricky fellow, probably some psychological defect in God's mind itself. Zarkor figured, being God would lead to a psychotic state of mind and felt sorry for HIm, as probably He had become schizophrenic, attempting perfection over and over again for eternity, yet never managing to accomplish His ideal aspiration.

7 minutes ago, and then said:

Believers in Christ's return understand that he will be not at all what most of humanity expects.  Considering the lack of interest in learning of him, I can't say I'm surprised but at that point it will be unimportant.  For example, if you ask a non believer who is even willing to stop insulting you long enough to answer, they usually speak of a kind and loving man who will bring peace and harmony to the world.  That's actually only half correct.  Unfortunately, when he returns, the bible says the world will be in a state where if he waited ANY longer, "no flesh would be saved alive" .  Considering that fact, it should come as no surprise that he will need to use some force to correct the out of control evil.  As to "not breaking any natural laws", I'm not sure why that would be important as a limiting factor in deciding to believe him.  After all, he CREATED those laws.  But since most people will expect "miracles", a man will precede Christ who will offer them all the signs and wonders they seek.  Most will follow the guy without thinking twice about it.  Those that refuse will be "educated" and then coerced.  Ultimately they will bend the knee or die.

Many laws he created were because we needed help and knew no better. As in the need to marry. And a process for divorce. 

When did Jesus say we have to take part in combating evil. He said resist it and that might mean resist your own evil not the one you think is in another.

Also non believers insulting you is not a negative but a blessing. Where does Jesus condemn non believers? 

Some think when He wrote on the ground when they wanted to stone a prostitute was the sins of everyone personally but one saw their deepest secrets and another their own but not the other.

You are stuck there with stone in hand but I honor your deep conviction and faith and know you do much good. 

You don't make a buck off of the faith like pigeon hawkers and you don't run the show like the Pharisees and Saducees then.

You claim the authority for self and that is good but  part of you is tied up into the church with a steeple and ran like a business when the true church is you and the men united in cause honoring the women we honor who are the  authority.

Paul knew not that his view of women not speaking in church was because  was a show long over and the true church was their running the home. Her value is much more than rubies. She does the real work and men just leave the home and travel or win bread decades ago when they were the majority of breadwinners.

Hopefully you support your church even if a home one but I pray the sword falls on you soon so your flesh and spirit are divided. Much of what you condemn non believers is of the flesh and on the level principalities of the air.

I only tell you this because I have learned to honor you deeply. And there was probably so few people that they did not let go of their children so none were to be adopted at the time of the theophany where Jesus came to bless Sarai with the miracle of a regenerated womb and through that honored Abram with many descendants even the Greek, Barbarian, and Arabian. 

Were we Gentile also adopted into the family and inheritance? 

I mention this because I give extra honor to the miracle you were given but also brought through to being with the help of the Father of all Miracle and the Mother who will be extra blessed whether they ever shared the same prayer Hannah had.

1 minute ago, I hide behind words said:

Much of the Bible is a discourse if many struggling with their beliefs. The few who finally passed into faith or were blessed with it are the exception. 

Your belief Walker is not solid. I know because you try to prove it to others. 

Your belief is is not true belief and if you were honest you would see the Bible is more than a book but many and beyond that also it is written and our hearts and spoken of by babies and children. 

Luckily you are blessed with so much spiritual guidance but it doesn't mean you get that for believing the most but it is extra help given to you because you need it bro. A blessing still but because you need it the more than others. You were given this at the moment you could have died on a hospital bed. 

One Jewish priest argued with the others saying even the prostitute the rest were  scoring also had the blessinhg of Spirit. Shekinah also descends and is at the headboard of the sick man's bed.

Your bed once and maybe still unless you have picked it up and walked away. And that might not even be you cause I strongly suspect many prayed and had a burden for you so a better example would be the bed taken onto a roof that was then torn apart so the bed can be let down again.

You got all this spiritual help not because hey it is real and you needed to be convinced but because others prayed and did labors.

Sorry Walker but we all know your story well and I have been through some of that. Had a highly spiritual blessibg abd pouring when one day my hands moved on their own and I told my wife hey what are you doing how are you controlling this and she said just go with it and create or make love.

Also had the reverse where she told me how was I making waves in  her head .

My uncle said I got you beat once he was at a cafe with a platonic friend of the fairer gender and it fell upon them in some weird way connecting and bonding them. 

He had me beat and wad closer to God by a bit. Then I realized hey it is not because we are believers we got blessed but simply cause we needed that help because of our poverty in the greatesy currency of all, the heart and the bond of love between mates. Not the totality of love mind you. But hey disagree with me if you want but know I am on your side too.

I don't have a belief, i have knowledge of and experience with god. I live a personal relationship with him and my life is  based on his existence in my life.

However you misunderstand my motivations I am INCREDIBLY blessed.  (see my comment on marriage) Of course because i love people as i love myself,  i want them to share the power, joy, and  total peace and freedom from all ills  which comes from god and a connection with him  And so i go on and on about how any human who wants to, can have that sort of power peace and  joy; and live, without fear hate anger  envy etc. . Would you rather i just kept this to myself? 

The hospital bed experience was just one of my experiences. i had already been living with the presence of a real and powerful god for over 30 years by then and that god had saved my life many times, taught me many wisdoms, and given me many talents.

It is just my experience and my understanding of it  but i don't see any of this as a reward for anything about me.  God needs me and loves me he gives me freely all that is his, but i then have an obligation to use his gifts. So it is for EVERY human who can accept god's presence in their life.   it is not enough to believe.  One must adapt ones actions to gods will. 

from my conversations with god he helped me because i was able to accept his help but also because he knew that by helping and empowering me, he would help and save many other people through me ( and i mean physically save not spiritually save ) i dont believe in proselytizing.  i think an individual must come to god when he and god are ready to connect. 

I don't disagree with you. IMO the connection between a human and god is an individual one fitted to the needs of the human and the will of god for that human  Thus your experience and understanding is bound to be different from my own    it would surprise me if you needed the same things or gained the same things form your connection to god a s I have done  My life was transformed by the physical appearance of god in it  and it took an entirely different path from that which it might have otherwise done,

sorry if this reply still seems a bit argumentative  I am so used to disbelievers that i can be a bit wary of any criticism  I have no problem with any of your comments even those i personally disagree with.

The blessing of the sprit is real and powerful and freely given, but a s i once read a long time ago, god rarely  enters a person's mind and heart unless one hears him knocking and opens the door for him.  In my case for some reason  he just smashed the door down and waltzed right in. it was challenging at first for a  secular humanist atheist who had long thought the idea of god was silly,  but wonderful in the end. 

13 minutes ago, StarMountainKid said:

My friend Zarkor met God once, and all God did was complain about His working conditions, the long hours, the paperwork required in creating universes, the time spent away from His family, the incompetence His Angles tending to details, managing deadlines, cost over-runs, ...

But mainly, He said had never been satisfied with the results of all His tedious efforts. He could never get it quite right, no matter how many universes He created. There was always some flaw in the design. He blamed this on the poor quality of the raw materials He had to work with.

He also said all the  rules and regulations he was constrained with was limiting His imagination, and this obstinate quantum stuff He couldn't quite get a handle on or understand prevented Him from creating perfection, which was the original idea in His mind.

In a fit of frustration He did admit to an elusive Higher Power, which He called, "The Boss", who He considered responsible for this fundamental imperfections that constantly occurred in His creations.

God didn't go into details, but Zarkor assumed this "Boss" was a tricky fellow, probably some psychological defect in God's mind itself. Zarkor figured, being God would lead to a psychotic state of mind and felt sorry for HIm, as probably He had become schizophrenic, attempting perfection over and over again for eternity, yet never managing to accomplish His ideal aspiration.

I thought he achieved perfection with women :) 

20 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

I agree with the first

I accept the validity of your opinion on the second, but personally disagree  with it .  Yes of course monogamy is in part a cultural construct but also a biological imperative for early humans  (the other alternative was communal parenting which was also effective.

Monogamy is not just possible and natural but totally achievable by anyone All that is needed is the right mindset and self discipline  

It helps when you realise that sex is nice but not the most powerful necessity in any relationship.  Love is.

Because love is a construct we build and maintain, it can last a lifetime and so then can a union between any two people  You love your parents all your life so why not your partner

Because sex is such a powerful physical and emotional driver it is necessary to construct rules around its use, to prevent people getting hurt or hurting others.  

I am of course prejudiced i have loved utterly and been totally loyal to my wife from the first time i set eyes on her  45 years ago.   I have had many offers from other women and it would have been easy to take some of them up.

However this would have been a betrayal on many levels of the marriage vows/contract i made publicly with my wife as well as a personal l betrayal of her.

I am also influenced by my family's history  My parents were faithfully and lovingly married for 60 years, My wife's for 70.  All our brothers and sisters have long ( up to  fifty years)  happy and successful monogamous marriages with only one exception caused by a mental illness.  All our aunts, uncles, grandparents, great grandparents, etc were monogamous faithful and happy in their marriages.

So for me there is no model for a non monogamous marriage  and no reason or  temptation to look beyond such a marriage. I DO believe that humans can be happier, more prosperous, and more content, living their lives in a monogamous, loving relationship, for their whole lives. . I have been totally surrounded by such relationships for 66 years 

I will tell you why monogamy is hollow them and now. Because some men don't even kiss their wives, listen, cherish, and make love but either run hot with demand or cold with rarely a tender touch.

So women need to remarry maybe more than once or worse are stuck in their situation but at leas the kids if any are OK.

Not my view but Jesus' as you know.

As far as sex lol. Better she cheat than suffer if it is missing or a place holder for other missing components. 

But your view of sex is valid but also biased as you had an adequate amount of sowing your oats but others maybe did not. So unfair you had your fun and now want to honor the compact or sex within the bounds of monogamy and marriage when you totally did not before like many males with needs and eyes but unlike many males you were blessed with willing partners. So you are OK but cannot be the true maintainer of what you claim are the rules and by no means an authority over others in shaming them if they run afoul of them now.

4 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

I thought he achieved perfection with women :)

Only occasionally, in my experience. Lucky you to have found one of the perfect ones! :)

Edited by StarMountainKid

• The topic was locked