Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How will God prove himself?

kartikg

12 hours ago, Mystic Crusader said:

Must suck to be spiritually bankrupt.

On the contrary, salvation lies in understanding this and embracing it with total conviction. You become spiritually empowered as you are working on freeing yourself from the shackles of ignorance. Gnosis refers to awareness, experience, and knowledge of the presence of God. It's also self-awereness, as one realizes and recognizes the divine spark within their mortal shell.

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

So you are on the contrary spiritually empowered as you are working on freeing yourself from the shackles of ignorance.

Freed myself when I was about Five when I forsook the malignant narcissistic abomination in favor of the golden rule.

Edited by Mystic Crusader

Mainstream astrophysicists and cosmologists can reasonably describe "Reality" just after the "Big Bang"

"How" the Big Bang was created, and what accounts for everything in our universe (the primordial energy that is) having once been packed into an area less than the size of a loaf of bread, remains a total mystery.

And why approximately 14 billion years ago?

Why not 114 billion years ago, or 10, or even a trillion?

Thinking upon such matters can drive one insane, as there are no answers that we currently understand.

Yet, here we are.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 11:13 PM, Stubbly_Dooright said:

I must say, I enjoyed the music in that video. 

I appreciate your reply to me. :yes: And I feel, that there will always be more to reflect. I think though, considering the title and definition of this thread, I wonder if the question can be answered. I think the people and their outlook, show a different spin at looking at it, (and how I can see it too. :) ) but in the end, it's still extremely subjective. If God wants to show himself to us, it would be all of us, I would think, right? In an objective way. In which, reflecting (and maybe using your points in your posts here, :yes: ) how is that done, when there is a world full of different perspectives in how he's seen. (or not seen due to disbelief) I see many different groups of spiritualists (and I may have this point of view) have their own way of subjectively seeing God, but in someone or another group, point of view, they may see something else. 

I think your video shows a more secular outlook of how one sees one's self in scheme of things, which is coming to the conclusion of feeling small to the universe. I have read and heard varying accounts of those have been in space and come to conclusions of seeing down unto the Earth. (I was trying to find out who does the music of the video, but got nowhere.) 

I think Tatetopa's recent post, makes a good point of why would the event occur, if God does want to show himself. I think there is a lot more to think about in why and how, that I think it's really very complicated.

I'm thinking, no wonder everything is so subjective!   :o 

;) 

:tu: 

now consider an electron in an atom as one of us...;; our spirit connection as  in a synapse http://www.human-memory.net/brain_neurons.html

synapse http://www.human-memory.net/brain_neurons.html

of a neuron  and God being .. as far as our awareness level can perhaps even thinking of comprehending... the Consciousness including all the memories and thoughts of possible futures of a person. including the soul's consciousness . is about as near as we can comprehend as the idea of God  we.. our life as the electron  of a cell or synapse compared to that of all the electrons and synapse thought connections as well as any possible connections of a whole being.... once we know how to connect.. communicate both ways... all one can comprehend then is the thought.. communicative connectivity.. we can understand how we can generally affect synapse or electron expression.. via deep meditative means..  but how to reach out to connect with all that is??  strong  vibrational  visualizative.. meditative  determinism.. ???  communicative energetically .. vibrationally  we would all  ( or at least most of us ) feel it on some sort of level... energetically.. then telepathically ???   how we perceive this  will depend on how our meanings of life and reality are shaped..   much of our reality and of spirit has been shaped by fear or love... joy or bliss.. belongingness.. worthiness... so there will be intrinsic dial up connections.. where it will be received like a voice message.. or subliminal like an email that has yet to be opened...   http://www.jpetrie.net/2012/07/02/synapses-neural-connections-stars-and-atoms-in-the-universe/

Edited by crystal sage
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, crystal sage said:
On 6/2/2017 at 9:13 AM, Stubbly_Dooright said:

I must say, I enjoyed the music in that video. 

I appreciate your reply to me. :yes: And I feel, that there will always be more to reflect. I think though, considering the title and definition of this thread, I wonder if the question can be answered. I think the people and their outlook, show a different spin at looking at it, (and how I can see it too. :) ) but in the end, it's still extremely subjective. If God wants to show himself to us, it would be all of us, I would think, right? In an objective way. In which, reflecting (and maybe using your points in your posts here, :yes: ) how is that done, when there is a world full of different perspectives in how he's seen. (or not seen due to disbelief) I see many different groups of spiritualists (and I may have this point of view) have their own way of subjectively seeing God, but in someone or another group, point of view, they may see something else. 

I think your video shows a more secular outlook of how one sees one's self in scheme of things, which is coming to the conclusion of feeling small to the universe. I have read and heard varying accounts of those have been in space and come to conclusions of seeing down unto the Earth. (I was trying to find out who does the music of the video, but got nowhere.) 

I think Tatetopa's recent post, makes a good point of why would the event occur, if God does want to show himself. I think there is a lot more to think about in why and how, that I think it's really very complicated.

I'm thinking, no wonder everything is so subjective!   :o 

;) 

:tu: 

now consider an electron in an atom as one of us...;; our spirit connection as  in a synapse http://www.human-memory.net/brain_neurons.html

synapse http://www.human-memory.net/brain_neurons.html

of a neuron  and God being .. as far as our awareness level can perhaps even thinking of comprehending... the Consciousness including all the memories and thoughts of possible futures of a person. including the soul's consciousness . is about as near as we can comprehend as the idea of God  we.. our life as the electron  of a cell or synapse compared to that of all the electrons and synapse thought connections as well as any possible connections of a whole being.... once we know how to connect.. communicate both ways... all one can comprehend then is the thought.. communicative connectivity.. we can understand how we can generally affect synapse or electron expression.. via deep meditative means..  but how to reach out to connect with all that is??  strong  vibrational  visualizative.. meditative  determinism.. ???  communicative energetically .. vibrationally  we would all  ( or at least most of us ) feel it on some sort of level... energetically.. then telepathically ???   how we perceive this  will depend on how our meanings of life and reality are shaped..   much of our reality and of spirit has been shaped by fear or love... joy or bliss.. belongingness.. worthiness... so there will be intrinsic dial up connections.. where it will be received like a voice message.. or subliminal like an email that has yet to be opened...   http://www.jpetrie.net/2012/07/02/synapses-neural-connections-stars-and-atoms-in-the-universe/

Edited 6 hours ago by crystal sage

Ok, first off, I want to ask, is this you saying that you believe this? Not knocking it, just wondering if this is your subjective point of view, or you are stating this as a truth? I'm just trying to see how you see this. 

Because, your words of saying to consider it. In one sense, I could. This could even make sense in my subjective belief. But, it would only boil down to my personal, quiet, subjective belief. And that I wouldn't consider it a definite, just reflecting on it. 

Now, I think it's interesting that we have the links to talk about our neurons and what they do. And yes, I could possible consider how we can see God through that. But is that something that could show proof that it could happen? Has their been examples that show that this has happened? 

I think it's something to reflect, to think it could happen. I would think it could be something that could explain connections to various believer's higher powers. Or some could consider this their connection to life off the Earth, or to the dead. (In fact, it could explain why some might see 'ghosts' and some(most) cannot. I'm not saying it's the reason, just a possible reflection.) 

As I said, I think it's an interesting theory, that lies within the subjective. I personal would have to reread your links on the neurons to see more into it. There might also be those who jobs and are read up in it, that might explain it further, and explain it that it cannot happen. (In which, that would  be very understandable.)   ((and who knows the same kind of those who might say it could be possible, who knows. *shrugs* )) 

In my point of view, I would label this conjecture, but I'm not thumb's downing it in my subjective outlook. 

• Like 1

I am thinking more of the matrix radio frequency.. vibrational type of connection.. the brain being so powerful it can collate all the necessary.. thought gathering..( note thought gathering ..  an interesting vintage term... :) )  but now more and more scientific studies are focusing on how thought creates or attracts a type of reality... I like to think of the universe.. the collective consciousness of all thoughts .. feelings... emotions throughout time .. somehow existing in the ether that we can access at any time.. much like wireless energy seems to work at projecting Netflix television.. sharing photos and messages .. live broadcasting instantly throughout the world and into space even...we can direct and tune into what ever information we require.. we can select  or send or gather any information we like on the internet..  or exonet . whilst as often as we like and on many levels...  also include biochemical signals on how plants also communicate...How Plants Help Each Other Grow By Near-Telepathic Communication ... sources of energy from other plants. ... heal each other simply through energy transfer http://collectivelyconscious.net/articles/how-plants-help-each-other-grow-by-near-telepathic-communication/

now... imagine collating the right collations of energy  information to actually personalize a communicative consciousness that can interact at the right level to create meaning...   It is like collating  and connecting to all the living cells.. biomes.. neural networks flesh... bones.. and blood that are the personhood  vehicle of a consciousness... We no longer need a physical presence to talk to someone.. we can phone in.. receive messages.. have the mirror neuron empathic.. Intune connection to someone ...  to have a God connection .. we don't need to connect to all the universe.. we only need the relevant thought feeling recognition of the functioning consciousness.. ( note :: a highly  advanced version Suri or internet being.. consciousness..  ( note .. we do not even need the hard ware around us for it to work as everything is programmable.. we can switch on appliances.. project holograms communicate.. action an intent.. from any where in the world.. or even space !!!!  ) http://spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robotics/artificial-intelligence/teach-robots-talk-more-like-we-do 

But add some sort of emotional meaningful  .. healing.. supportive .. connection to all of this...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, crystal sage said:

I am thinking more of the matrix radio frequency.. vibrational type of connection.. the brain being so powerful it can collate all the necessary.. thought gathering..( note thought gathering ..  an interesting vintage term... :) )  but now more and more scientific studies are focusing on how thought creates or attracts a type of reality... I like to think of the universe.. the collective consciousness of all thoughts .. feelings... emotions throughout time .. somehow existing in the ether that we can access at any time.. much like wireless energy seems to work at projecting Netflix television.. sharing photos and messages .. live broadcasting instantly throughout the world and into space even...we can direct and tune into what ever information we require.. we can select  or send or gather any information we like on the internet..  or exonet . whilst as often as we like and on many levels...  also include biochemical signals on how plants also communicate...How Plants Help Each Other Grow By Near-Telepathic Communication ... sources of energy from other plants. ... heal each other simply through energy transfer http://collectivelyconscious.net/articles/how-plants-help-each-other-grow-by-near-telepathic-communication/

now... imagine collating the right collations of energy  information to actually personalize a communicative consciousness that can interact at the right level to create meaning...   It is like collating  and connecting to all the living cells.. biomes.. neural networks flesh... bones.. and blood that are the personhood  vehicle of a consciousness... We no longer need a physical presence to talk to someone.. we can phone in.. receive messages.. have the mirror neuron empathic.. Intune connection to someone ...  to have a God connection .. we don't need to connect to all the universe.. we only need the relevant thought feeling recognition of the functioning consciousness.. ( note :: a highly  advanced version Suri or internet being.. consciousness..  ( note .. we do not even need the hard ware around us for it to work as everything is programmable.. we can switch on appliances.. project holograms communicate.. action an intent.. from any where in the world.. or even space !!!!  ) http://spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robotics/artificial-intelligence/teach-robots-talk-more-like-we-do 

But add some sort of emotional meaningful  .. healing.. supportive .. connection to all of this...

This is something that I can feel within my own belief. But for me, it's still on the experimental/reflective(maybe)/subjective point of view. But, it makes sense to me for my belief. :D  

• Like 1

Who laid down the rules or law that the four primary Eternal, Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscient, would describe God? 

And despite that these four play out in our universe, it doesn't seem definite that it's God. It seems to be conjecturing that the universe contains these four things, but these four things could be explaining other things too. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A synesthetic connection ???   http://prometheus.kai.ru/color_e.htm

http://gaiancorps.com/videos/full-size/item/534-god-is-in-the-neurons

http://perception.inner-growth.org/2016/01/12/mirror-neurons-nonduality-perception/

Beyond the empathic function of mirror neurons, there is a hardly-touched area of research. These neurons are about unconditioned awareness. When mirror neurons are empathic to their own awareness, (when the brain becomes aware that it is aware), a whole new brain capacity for meta-perspective opens up in which neuroplasticity (and the brains ability to change, adapt and oversee conditions) could be greatly enhanced.

Does this mental ability to awaken to collective consciousness represent a blind spot in the field of neuroscience?

This thread reminded me of a verse in the book of John:

"Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

• Like 2

The ultimate though is survival of the species...  of our world...  if you play together nicely... help each other... support each other... be kind... the species survives...  our world thrives...  We need each other... if not today... maybe later... maybe our children's children will benefit from what we do today... who we help  today.. what we have nurtured today... we are still all connected... if we do wrong .. something inside of ourselves feels it.. we exist intrinsically... mirror neurons.. empath cells.. we unconsciously seek validation.. within ourselves and without.  with others.. we are our harshest critics... we all do the best we can with what we have.. our survival instinct.. our evolutionary instinct makes us want to leave our mark.. know we have a purpose.. not just four ourselves.. but our world... to create.. do... be...   we measure our effect via our communication or our perceived  measurements against others. We like to share or measure our realities.. our influence.. our thinking with others.. Others are important.. Just as we judge ourselves.. we judge and measure others.. and ultimately feel measured by others..   would we bother if there was no one else ?  would we even attempt even the smallest things if there was no one else to benefit or know... We need others to experience and measure our best and highest selves.. we need others to inspire us as to what is achievable.. and then know we can do more.. we help each other... if there was no one else.. no order ... no infrastructure... there would be no mall where we could see or have the possibility of purchasing anything we desire.. things that we could never create or make or find for ourselves... or in our part of the world... the more people working together for the common good.. the more choices we have.. the more possibilities we have... if there was no coexistence of others working together harmoniously  there would have been no computers... not digital technology as there would not have been the means or the availability of all the people.. minds.. resources.. manufactured parts  or possibilities that were ready at the right time for peoples ideas to put these ideas into play.  Could someone have built an iPhone 100 years ago ??? No .. as there was not the infrastructure.. resources there.. collective consciousnesses.. skills.. technology to put it into play...  the only thing that seems to be setting us backwards.. potentially destroying all of this is the people who want to profit from the war industries... the profit from illness caused by lazy careless polluters.  and those that hold back smarter choices in favour of profiteering from misery... . respect for all and each other's uniqueness  is important... ideations of heaven on earth is the aim   as experienced as happiness.. freedoms.. kindness... playing nicely  and supportively together,,   ..  and a Godly quality...  https://www.scribd.com/doc/54549150/The-Nature-of-Morphology God as our Morphological field of influence ??? http://www.lifefieldtechnique.com/Morphogenic_Fields.html

Edited by crystal sage

On 18/06/2017 at 0:47 PM, Stubbly_Dooright said:

Who laid down the rules or law that the four primary Eternal, Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscient, would describe God? 

And despite that these four play out in our universe, it doesn't seem definite that it's God. It seems to be conjecturing that the universe contains these four things, but these four things could be explaining other things too. 

It is a relatively modern concept, probably first expressed in judaism and then transferred to christianity. Most historical human gods have always been any thing but omniscient  omnipotent or  omnipresent. They have always been either more like super humans or simply spirits and magical entities of nature, like dryads fairies, the sidhe etc.  

However a pantheon of gods is less likely to be able to be omniscient omnipotent etc than one singular all powerful god  (eg the y tend to be rivals and fight among themselves or share different  powers and abilities ,. so the idea of a monotheistic god leads one to think in terms of omnipotence omniscience etc. 

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 1:17 PM, Stubbly_Dooright said:

other teachings seem to refer to the 5 elements..  19832714_10212580522484400_935408314_n.pFig. 1.http://prometheus.kai.ru/color_e.htm

http://www.annassecretlegacynovel.com/pythagoras.html

http://metanoia-world.tumblr.com/post/65177889933/the-tree-of-life-kundalini-serpent-apple-shaped

;)    then there is the 6 pointed star...  6th sense... 

In a Christian context, the Star of David (a six-point star or hexagram) is often known as the Creator's star or Star of Creation.

The six points of the Creator's Star represent the six days of creation, as well as six attributes of God the Creator:

1. power
  2. wisdom
  3. majesty
  4. love
  5. mercy
  6. justice

• Like 1

7 hours ago, crystal sage said:

other teachings seem to refer to the 5 elements..  19832714_10212580522484400_935408314_n.pFig. 1.http://prometheus.kai.ru/color_e.htm

http://www.annassecretlegacynovel.com/pythagoras.html

http://metanoia-world.tumblr.com/post/65177889933/the-tree-of-life-kundalini-serpent-apple-shaped

;)    then there is the 6 pointed star...  6th sense... 

In a Christian context, the Star of David (a six-point star or hexagram) is often known as the Creator's star or Star of Creation.

The six points of the Creator's Star represent the six days of creation, as well as six attributes of God the Creator:

1. power
  2. wisdom
  3. majesty
  4. love
  5. mercy
  6. justice

Yes, I see that.   But, my question was who made these rules or is able to show these rules or categories were laid down by God or not? 

Now that thing is, there is a part of me that see these things like a pre-programmed plan  into our world into our bodies.  But,  I would assume this into my own personal subject of thinking.   Like the food chart,  it could always be changed into saying now this is what you need or this is what it is.         Can we be sure all this is objective ?

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 11:06 PM, Stubbly_Dooright said:

Yes, I see that.   But, my question was who made these rules or is able to show these rules or categories were laid down by God or not? 

Now that thing is, there is a part of me that see these things like a pre-programmed plan  into our world into our bodies.  But,  I would assume this into my own personal subject of thinking.   Like the food chart,  it could always be changed into saying now this is what you need or this is what it is.         Can we be sure all this is objective ?

;)   yes most of the science of what is... is basically theoretical.... best guesses as to a Sudoku style of piecing together choice bits of evidence to  best explain the questions of how it is... what it is .. why it is...   We think it is right  until we find out the next best answer..    I do think a lot of free will is involved...   just like we birth kids.. do our best to guide them... but then let them become their own best versions of themselves... I think the God influence works the same way...   let's face it ... the Universe is one big place... one consciousness can not be aware of all things that are happening... otherwise there would have been much more interference.. or better outcomes in all the world squabbles of the past and present...   we do know that somehow.. when we do send out questioning thoughts or prayers.. and are open to receiving answers.. ( faith?   Intent ??? )   somehow there are often synchronistic happenings... the right things showing up.. inspiring us.. to make better choices.. or find help  in situations in the most amazing ways...    we have all had examples of these... the million to one positive chances that fall into our laps at just the right times...   Maybe God is good at delegation.. has representatives in charge of overseeing what is happening  in all worlds... all galaxies.. all universes.. at all dimensions.. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, crystal sage said:

;)   yes most of the science of what is... is basically theoretical.... best guesses as to a Sudoku style of piecing together choice bits of evidence to  best explain the questions of how it is... what it is .. why it is...   We think it is right  until we find out the next best answer..    I do think a lot of free will is involved...   just like we birth kids.. do our best to guide them... but then let them become their own best versions of themselves... I think the God influence works the same way...   let's face it ... the Universe is one big place... one consciousness can not be aware of all things that are happening... otherwise there would have been much more interference.. or better outcomes in all the world squabbles of the past and present...   we do know that somehow.. when we do send out questioning thoughts or prayers.. and are open to receiving answers.. ( faith?   Intent ??? )   somehow there are often synchronistic happenings... the right things showing up.. inspiring us.. to make better choices.. or find help  in situations in the most amazing ways...    we have all had examples of these... the million to one positive chances that fall into our laps at just the right times...   Maybe God is good at delegation.. has representatives in charge of overseeing what is happening  in all worlds... all galaxies.. all universes.. at all dimensions.. 

Much how quite a bit of your post here rings true for me too, I'm feeling that this is all still being considered in the subject form.   I do believe that maybe these things you talked about are somehow  influenced or guided.   

But as you have pointed out this is still considered a maybe. So, do you not consider any of it in the object of sense?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

Much how quite a bit of your post here rings true for me too, I'm feeling that this is all still being considered in the subject form.   I do believe that maybe these things you talked about are somehow  influenced or guided.   

But as you have pointed out this is still considered a maybe. So, do you not consider any of it in the object of sense?

Human existence, itself, is the result of a million maybes; only one maybe not and we wouldn't be here. Crystal's remark about a celestial hierarchy reminded me of that in C.S. Lewis's trilogy Out of the Silent Planet, Perelandra, and That Hideous Strength. The science fiction premises are quite dated but the theological ones, still quite intriguing. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

We are getting there... As with Transpersonal Psychology... it is an opening field of science.. that is measurable.. (y)...  evidence   that science and spirit is working together??? in a formal sense.. to the extent where one can claim it on insurance !!!  Counselling Psychology.. especially Transpersonal Psychology opens up the workings of the expanded consciousness.. and will hopefully pave the way for  scientifically legitimizing healing touch... making it more acceptable to scientifically create new measurements.. new ways of quantifying another's experience of what is considered something from the paranormal section. ... We already have to tools for validating telepathy... ( FMRI Machines.. )   Once we normalize it.. the fear of the unknown..   let's face it... how can we comprehend and accept  something someone else has experienced outside the parameters of accepted realities unless one has been there... or has measurable.. validation.. then it is still trust..    God interestingly is totally based on faith.. of all the relegated unknowns ... impossibles... which we have put some  alternative words to   chance.. luck... synchronicities...  all that is too hard to comprehend  are placed at God's doorway.. 

http://www.transpersonal.com.au/transpersonal-self/shamanic-experience.htm

http://iahip.org/classifieds/soul-seminars-jung-shamanism-and-the-transpersonal-vision

what many counsellors.  psychologists have found is that often when people suddenly experience expanded awareness..spiritual emergencies..  often happens through extreme conditions.. stress.. illness...  they freak..  often they resort to drugs... alcohol... or because they are clueless as to what has happened to them.. as it is outside the taught .. expected norms of realities.. they believe they are going crazy... or misinterpret it all... and believe they  have been chosen and have the guru complex..  or are confronted with their buried shadow sides and are overwhelmed with all the suppressed fears.. which manifest as negative energies or negative attachments,,  or just don't know how to normalize it in order to still function .. go to work.. pay bills.. continue life as before... so many are medicated...  a  mental  medical bandage of sorts...   The God aspect here ???   maybe closer to understanding the vastness of all that is encompassed here...   Or what if someone suddenly Hears voices..  could they be opening mediumship gifts ???  That would need guidance of other skilled mediums as to how to work it .. how to create boundaries.. how to switch it off... 

Edited by crystal sage

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

Human existence, itself, is the result of a million maybes; only one maybe not and we wouldn't be here. Crystal's remark about a celestial hierarchy reminded me of that in C.S. Lewis's trilogy Out of the Silent Planet, Perelandra, and That Hideous Strength. The science fiction premises are quite dated but the theological ones, still quite intriguing. 

It couldn't work any other way... unless there are loose spirits connected to us.. and only exist  when we energize them by thinking of them..     but then if you ask around practically 80% of the population would have had some sort of spirit/haunting  validation experience in their lives...   then religion is all about the holy spirit...  we believe it ?? because on some levels we can sense it... ?   then they can't all be loose... some would be stronger.. as we know the personalities of the past ones seems to carry on.. but sometimes with added wisdom..  negative ones .. seem to need some sort of counselling.. and others probably have no clue that they have passed on and are in some fractured dreamworlds..  do they grow and mature themselves in the spirit world or do they have spirit school.. where they learn ??  Or do they simply remember   all ???   If reincarnation is real... how many families are each spirit.. or soul connected too .. how do they manage all ???  Prophecy... time travel.. ???  then spirit entities from other worlds??? ..This makes sense if you have worked or explored the healing fields.. and the ideation of spirit guides that help with the healings.. ( explains the spaciness that is involved with this.. and the sense of mini possessions when your  arms or hands sometimes feel like they have been taken over.. .. the  energetic shifts you feel during these processes.. changes in your sensing mechanisms...  the hearing voices.. explained as spiritual guidance...  http://adriandvir.tripod.com/    And how easy is it for beings from other worlds and dimensions to interact with ours... consider channeled messages.. ancient saints who were guided by angels.. voices of gods and the angels...   could feel the heightened senses when this happened... ( now we note this by electrical appliances going weird.. power surges.. lights dimming.. or blowing.. the static on radios.. televisions.. phones... )    Note all the research in out of body experiences... of astral travel...   why not also to other worlds?   It would explain some of the weird dreams we have that feel so realistic.. yet totally strange to our normal realities..

51 minutes ago, crystal sage said:

It couldn't work any other way... unless there are loose spirits connected to us.. and only exist  when we energize them by thinking of them..     but then if you ask around practically 80% of the population would have had some sort of spirit/haunting  validation experience in their lives...   then religion is all about the holy spirit...  we believe it ?? because on some levels we can sense it... ?   then they can't all be loose... some would be stronger.. as we know the personalities of the past ones seems to carry on.. but sometimes with added wisdom..  negative ones .. seem to need some sort of counselling.. and others probably have no clue that they have passed on and are in some fractured dreamworlds..  do they grow and mature themselves in the spirit world or do they have spirit school.. where they learn ??  Or do they simply remember   all ???   If reincarnation is real... how many families are each spirit.. or soul connected too .. how do they manage all ???  Prophecy... time travel.. ???  then spirit entities from other worlds??? ..This makes sense if you have worked or explored the healing fields.. and the ideation of spirit guides that help with the healings.. ( explains the spaciness that is involved with this.. and the sense of mini possessions when your  arms or hands sometimes feel like they have been taken over.. .. the  energetic shifts you feel during these processes.. changes in your sensing mechanisms...  the hearing voices.. explained as spiritual guidance...  http://adriandvir.tripod.com/    And how easy is it for beings from other worlds and dimensions to interact with ours... consider channeled messages.. ancient saints who were guided by angels.. voices of gods and the angels...   could feel the heightened senses when this happened... ( now we note this by electrical appliances going weird.. power surges.. lights dimming.. or blowing.. the static on radios.. televisions.. phones... )    Note all the research in out of body experiences... of astral travel...   why not also to other worlds?   It would explain some of the weird dreams we have that feel so realistic.. yet totally strange to our normal realities..

You have an artistic mind, unshackled from the mundane and a taste for the bizarre and the surreal. Your thoughts gush forth like a river, a stream of conscious unbounded by convention. Your mind darts here and there, ever searching ever seeking, restless and vibrant with life. You should take up an art, acquire a skill, painting, poetry, sculpture, something to pour all these myriad emotions into to preserve them, to exalt them, to share them. Let them take physical form to be experienced and appreciated by others, for they make you precious and special in a timeless and most beautiful way. Your thoughts are like the arc of heaven, the milky way, soaring across the darkness of a pristine night sky framed by myriad stars. Keep searching, young seeker, for only they who seek will find.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

You have an artistic mind, unshackled from the mundane and a taste for the bizarre and the surreal. Your thoughts gush forth like a river, a stream of conscious unbounded by convention. Your mind darts here and there, ever searching ever seeking, restless and vibrant with life. You should take up an art, acquire a skill, painting, poetry, sculpture, something to pour all these myriad emotions into to preserve them, to exalt them, to share them. Let them take physical form to be experienced and appreciated by others, for they make you precious and special in a timeless and most beautiful way. Your thoughts are like the arc of heaven, the milky way, soaring across the darkness of a pristine night sky framed by myriad stars. Keep searching, young seeker, for only they who seek will find.

:)   Thanks....  I am following my dream of studying Psychology with a mind to further explore the potential of the mind and the spirit... harnessing the years of experience in all fields of spiritual... the paranormal.. healing.. consciousness...  and helping  and working with people to normalize and adjust to expanded realities... expanded consciousnesses...,   So far  we seemed to be only comfortable with  a limited socialized.. cultural understandings of the parameters of what is real or unreal. There are of course many cultures who have a more expanded understandings of what is and what isn't,  especially those of the indigenous cultures.. and many of the Eastern cultures , spirit and spirit energies are a respected part of their everyday life. Now with our world wide blending of knowledge the basic learnings and understandings as the core taught knowledge of the education systems simply needs to catch up .. Much of the ancient  knowledge  in these fields is being lost due to the modern way of living..  expanded family units.. traditions are disappearing along with many of the spiritual ways that have shaped their DNA ... (thoughts.. actions.. behaviours.. feelings.. emotions.. knowings..  beliefs .. expectations all shape and create genes.. DNA... )  and ultimately our sense of reality...  http://zazenlife.com/2013/12/29/thoughts-beliefs-change-your-genes/  

The study investigated the effects of a day of intensive mindfulness practice in a group of experienced meditators, compared to a group of untrained control subjects who engaged in quiet non-meditative activities. After eight hours of mindfulness practice, the meditators showed a range of genetic and molecular differences, including altered levels of gene-regulating machinery and reduced levels of pro-inflammatory genes, which in turn correlated with faster physical recovery from a stressful situation

https://lyranara.me/2014/06/26/thoughts-affect-genes-beliefs-change-genetic-expression/

http://www.deepliving.com/energy-psychology-research/scientific-clinical-evidence-for-energy-medicine-like-eft-by-dr-rangana-choudhuri/

http://www.dailyshoring.com/positive-neuroplasticity/

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/thoughts-on-neuroplasticity/

37 minutes ago, crystal sage said:

:)   Thanks....  I am following my dream of studying Psychology with a mind to further explore the potential of the mind and the spirit... harnessing the years of experience in all fields of spiritual... the paranormal.. healing.. consciousness...  and helping  and working with people to normalize and adjust to expanded realities... expanded consciousnesses...,   So far  we seemed to be only comfortable with  a limited socialized.. cultural understandings of the parameters of what is real or unreal. There are of course many cultures who have a more expanded understandings of what is and what isn't,  especially those of the indigenous cultures.. and many of the Eastern cultures , spirit and spirit energies are a respected part of their everyday life. Now with our world wide blending of knowledge the basic learnings and understandings as the core taught knowledge of the education systems simply needs to catch up .. Much of the ancient  knowledge  in these fields is being lost due to the modern way of living..  expanded family units.. traditions are disappearing along with many of the spiritual ways that have shaped their DNA ... (thoughts.. actions.. behaviours.. feelings.. emotions.. knowings..  beliefs .. expectations all shape and create genes.. DNA... )  and ultimately our sense of reality...  http://zazenlife.com/2013/12/29/thoughts-beliefs-change-your-genes/  

https://lyranara.me/2014/06/26/thoughts-affect-genes-beliefs-change-genetic-expression/

http://www.deepliving.com/energy-psychology-research/scientific-clinical-evidence-for-energy-medicine-like-eft-by-dr-rangana-choudhuri/

http://www.dailyshoring.com/positive-neuroplasticity/

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/thoughts-on-neuroplasticity/

Good; you are in your element. Godspeed, Crystal Sage.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked