Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need to share

Redefining Success

That's a very level headed daughter you have...Good luck with future meetings you both deserve to be in each other's life...

• Like 2

Thanks guys, 

She may be going to a concert in Manchester in a few months, so it would naturally be a chance to meet up, she was scared of telling me incase i didn't want too and mess things up at home. It's all I've wanted for the past 10 years. 

Small steps and there is no rush, she is back in my life.

• Like 3

There's so much negative news around these days, it's always good to hear positives.

Hope everything works out for you and your lass :)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Redefining Success said:

Thanks guys, 

She may be going to a concert in Manchester in a few months, so it would naturally be a chance to meet up, she was scared of telling me incase i didn't want too and mess things up at home. It's all I've wanted for the past 10 years. 

Small steps and there is no rush, she is back in my life.

Wishing the best for you and your daughter...

• Like 3

Thanks again guys.

Seems the concert has sold out. 

As I've explained to her, we have loads of time, want her to concentrate on school for the time being. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Little update,

She is having problems at school, as it's an academy, the head doesn't the way to the name tarnished, so it seems the victim is the criminal. 

Any who,

She needs to get away, so, she will be staying with us for a week or two, on Saturday! 

Got so much to sort! 

Edited by Redefining Success
  • Like 2

I haven't been on this forum in ages, but I'm really pleased you reached out to your daughter - hope everything works out for you all.