Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

$1M challenge brings Bigfoot hunters to Ohio

The Caspian Hare

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/35095631/1m-challenge-brings-bigfoot-hunters-to-ohio

GIRARD, OH (WKBN/CNN) - Could Bigfoot be found in Ohio?

One dedicated group thinks so, and is hoping to tranquilize one and win $1 million.

The members of Searching for Bigfoot Inc. drove to Girard, OH, from California as part of their million-dollar bounty challenge based on a tip from an area resident who said he saw Bigfoot twice and took a picture.

• Like 6

I believe that Bigfoot exists, although I've never seen any proof. (That doesn't make a lot of sense does it! :lol:)

A friend of mine says she saw one in Canada, and she's not the kind of person to reach a false conclusion.

It would be kind-of fun if she was proven right.

• Like 5

Well, you know what they say, it's all about the journey and not the destination.  Keep chasing the dream I guess. 

If nothing else they get to have some fun outdoors.

• Like 8

I don't know why more places in Canada and the US don't do this, it's not as if you're going to have to pay up, and it's bound to bring in the visitors. 

• Like 8

One million very safe Dollars....

• Like 4

I was looking for a picture of woolly bigfoot, because frankly posting pictures of knitted cryptids amuses me, instead I came across this, it's in the vein. 

Meanwhile

19 hours ago, A rather obscure Bassoon said:

One million very safe Dollars....

You recon?

• Like 1

Oh my God, my wife, I've missed this all this time, and she is exceptionally hairy. Ugh.

Oh wait, maybe it's me.

• Like 2

Where is the AIMS team when you need them?

On 4/8/2017 at 1:31 PM, The Russian Hare said:

...million-dollar bounty challenge based on a tip from an area resident who said he saw Bigfoot twice and took a picture.

ummm.... oh never mind.. too easy.   

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Totah Dine said:

ummm.... oh never mind.. too easy.   

I have heard that the resident is legit and telling the twuth, here is the picture he allegedly took, seems legit to me:

Bigfoot%20&%20Saucer.jpg

DARN!!!! sorry, wrong photo, this one:

bigfoot-2.jpg

• Like 7

I have Yowies up the back of my property and I am willing to pay $60,000  for a  tranquilised one .  All welcome  ( new camping grounds and facilities available, food  and meals supplied  at extra costs  )  ... no  drinkin' around the fire  and shootin in the air   after  11 pm ! 

25 minutes ago, back to earth said:

no  drinkin' around the fire  and shootin in the air   after  11 pm ! 

Is the discharge of blow pipes still permitted after the watershed? And what about unearthly practices? 

If they do exist people should just leave them be. There have been sightings all over the world, albeit no concrete evidence, but it isn't as though they're causing any fatalities.

They've essentially put a bounty on a critically rare species (going on the pretense that they might exist, which is still a possibility, however unlikely). Why do humans always have to screw with everything?

If they don't exist, no harm no foul. But still, the whole idea of this bounty really gets on my nerves.

I'm gonna hire the same guys who found and took out Bin Laden for this operation. Pretty soon I'm gonna be RICH!!!

I think this is a great idea.   Depending on the initial pay in, I would purchase several.   It would be a pretty neat gift to give to family members.  I always give my nieces and nephews a $2 bill, a $1 coin and a ¢.50 piece.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Myles said:

I think this is a great idea.   Depending on the initial pay in, I would purchase several.   It would be a pretty neat gift to give to family members.  I always give my nieces and nephews a $2 bill, a $1 coin and a ¢.50 piece.

As in purchasing several bigfoots? Or several Seal Team 6 members?

Edited by Hi-NRG Eurobeat Man

1 minute ago, Hi-NRG Eurobeat Man said:

As in purchasing several bigfoots?

Sorry, posted this in the wrong thread.    Ha ha.

Edited by Myles

1 minute ago, Myles said:

Sorry, posted this in the wrong thread.    Ha ha.

Haha no problem. I was confused at first!

Here is the thread I meant to post it in:

Now that I think about it, a similar thing may work for funding a search for bigfoot.

Edited by Myles

I better give my employer 2 weeks notice =) lol.

• Like 1

T.J. Biscardi is the group's director of operations, and said that, for believers, the sighting makes sense. He said there are increased sightings in areas like Ohio during this time of year because Bigfoots are thought to be migrating north.

Is it time for the annual Bigfoot migration already?

• Like 1