Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aerosols to be sprayed in the stratosphere

seeder

Aerosols to protect Earth from global warming will be sprayed into the stratosphere NEXT YEAR, but scientists warn the results could be 'catastrophic'

Experts will test the feasibility of 'solar geoengineering' to stop global warming
    Material will be pumped into the stratosphere to reflect the sun's rays
    Researchers will test a range of materials that could be used at scale in future
    But scientists have warned of the potential 'catastrophic' consequences

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4404212/Harvard-scientists-test-atmosphere-protecting-aerosols.html#ixzz4e4hTZARB

• Like 3

It does say they will ,for now, just "test a range of materials".... I hope they also test ways to Remove these "materials" ....as I would think it may be much harder,or impossible, to take them out than put them there?

i'd be interested to know who would stand to make butt loads of MONEY providing these "materials" and "spraying" them into the stratosphere!

• Like 2

List of geoengineering patents:

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/links-to-geoengineering-patents/

This is one that I suspect they've experimented with.

https://www.google.com/patents/US5003186?dq=5003186&ei=5GFLUIusCYSg8QTy1YHoCA

Some of these weather modification patents go back to 1891.

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year

On 13/04/2017 at 0:09 AM, lightly said:

It does say they will ,for now, just "test a range of materials".... I hope they also test ways to Remove these "materials" ....as I would think it may be much harder,or impossible, to take them out than put them there?

i'd be interested to know who would stand to make butt loads of MONEY providing these "materials" and "spraying" them into the stratosphere!

Well, these are just trial experiments to find out which, if any, actually work. 

As for making money out of mitigating the consequences of burning fossil fuels?   Ask Frump's oil and coal chummies ;) 

Of course, the other way to get these aerosols into the atmosphere, and cause global cooling, is to let mother nature do it for us.   And Yellowstone is overdue ...... :D:o

• Like 1

Finally gonna make the chem trails public knowledge hu? Must be getting harder to hide. They have already been doing it for years.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Finally gonna make the chem trails public knowledge hu? Must be getting harder to hide. They have already been doing it for years.

That may be true.   But no-one has ever seen a chemtrail that wasn't really just a contrail ;) 

(And stratospheric spraying will be invisible from the ground anyway)

I would like to know what the Controls are for this experiment, area of coverage, and what particulates and their lifing properties "they" intend to introduce into the atmosphere. What are the potential downsides of introducing such aerosols?

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:09 PM, lightly said:

And what happens to these materials when they fall to the ground!  We all heard of "Nuclear Winter".  same principle but hopefully under control until some madman get ahold of it and threatens the world forcing an elite fighting force to go in to stop the madman!  Quick call SyFy!  I have a new movie idea for them!

A shield similar to the one NASA wants to put near Mars to repair the atmosphere sounds like a better idea to me.  What could possibly go wrong!

Edited by paperdyer
Added more
  • Like 2