Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two psychics, two different predictions

BlueSkies

Recently, I have seen two psychics. I asked about a certain person in my life. One psychic told me that we are soulmates but the other said that this is just a casual thing and I shouldn't put too much thought into it.

Anyone has an idea why each psychic gave me a different reading about the same person?

• Like 1

Gee. I have no idea why... Perhaps you should go to a third one?

• Like 5

Isn't the obvious reason that psychics never claim to be always right? They at least should be trying their best though. Time might tell more about this person in question.

This is what happens when you ask for more than one reading from different psychics proving one is not the same as the other, both could be fake, or one could be real and the other not.

In either case you can combine them for it is your fortune, and if left up in air that will remove a vast amount of intention from your part in creating the relationship you want, would you approach that relationship unsure if you wanted it or would you plan via intention and hope with heart to be with them?

If the latter then you can combine the two, soulmates are people who become important and we learn lessons from, we have many throughout life, and you should not put much thought into this person and keep casual, so as to not overdo or come on to strong running them off to hide, taking longer to heighten the relationship and then faster will it lessen if meant to be, or if worrying and overpowering them by letting emotion make you more aggressive, you might miss what will shore you without ever feeling regret later on.

And consider that many deep relationships began casual, they all should, and maybe you are just the type that if you put to much thought into it it will be too much for them for they are sensitive.

Later on if they become realer and deeper you will not need psychic readings for a long while. If you want them to be as real and deep as fate has decreed then consider there is no need for many psychic readings now. In the end who cares, fate is fate, if you overdo it and lose them it was meant to be, if you overdo it and the reciprocate, it was meant to be, now once a relationship begins it could be a cause for pain, in the future that relationship can be perfected and we can change it so it would not be painful for them if we are responsible, but other than that fate will either destine a relationship or not.

What you want now is to relax and maybe wait until you talk to them again, keep your hopes open to the world and not just them, if you focus on them and it does not pan out, you will then obscure the world for who was really meant to come into the picture if they were soon, if not you will still delay the relationship you have with the world and yourself.

If unable to to do this then don't worry and know you will either become comforted as the relationship is realized or suffer some if not. Do good to others or hope good for others at all times, especially when suffering, so it can ease but also suffering is energy that can be used to ease the suffering of others.

Sadly, some so-called psychics will tell you what they think you want to hear, because it keeps you coming back for more.

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, BlueSkies said:

Recently, I have seen two psychics. I asked about a certain person in my life. One psychic told me that we are soulmates but the other said that this is just a casual thing and I shouldn't put too much thought into it.

Anyone has an idea why each psychic gave me a different reading about the same person?

Isnt the answer quite obvious??
They are both frauds as there is no such thing as a psychic person unfortunately...

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Herr Falukorv said:

Isnt the answer quite obvious??
They are both frauds as there is no such thing as a psychic person unfortunately...

Are you saying there is no such thing as psychic abilities???  Wow!!

Oh I forgot...you admitted to trolling didn't you (on a status update). 

Edited by sees
  • Like 2

Just now, sees said:

Are you saying there is no such thing as psychic abilities???  Wow!!

yes thats what I am saying.. 
Whats with the Wow thing?

Just now, Herr Falukorv said:

yes thats what I am saying.. 
Whats with the Wow thing?

The wow is my amazement at your lack of knowledge on this matter.

Just now, sees said:

Well its hard to have knowledge of something that do not exist.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Herr Falukorv said:

Well its hard to have knowledge of something that do not exist.

How did you reach that conclusion without researching into it?  Oh I guess you were never receptive to finding out in an open minded way in the first place.  I understand then.  Never mind.

3 hours ago, sees said:

How did you reach that conclusion without researching into it?  Oh I guess you were never receptive to finding out in an open minded way in the first place.  I understand then.  Never mind.

I researched it and found nada. That's why it's a pseudo-science. 

I can't help but think you mean gullible instead of open minded.

7 hours ago, BlueSkies said:

Because 'psychic' are not real. Nothing in your future is set in stone. That means no one can predict your future. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I researched it and found nada. That's why it's a pseudo-science. 

I can't help but think you mean gullible instead of open minded.

Because 'psychic' are not real. Nothing in your future is set in stone. That means no one can predict your future. 

Ha!  And yet you claim to be an 'intuitive empath' - or have you changed your mind?

16 hours ago, sees said:

I think the OP's experience says it all. Some of us have knowledge in this matter and over the many years have come to the conclusion that there is no psychic abilities...but...there are some who do have "the gift".....the gift to read people, the gift to gain information without them realizing it, the gift to fraud...without the person realizing it, some use the gift to comfort people again by gaining information and relaying what they believe the "seeker"wants to hear...but as for being psychic...nope.

can you give me an example of an alleged psychic who has been right without knowing anything about the person or situations before hand?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I think the OP's experience says it all. Some of us have knowledge in this matter and over the many years have come to the conclusion that there is no psychic abilities...but...there are some who do have "the gift".....the gift to read people, the gift to gain information without them realizing it, the gift to fraud...without the person realizing it, some use the gift to comfort people again by gaining information and relaying what they believe the "seeker"wants to hear...but as for being psychic...nope.

can you give me an example of an alleged psychic who has been right without knowing anything about the person or situations before hand?

Yes I know there are frauds which doesn't invalidate those who have a genuine psychic ability.  You have answered your own question in your first paragraph, i.e. you acknowledge those that have the gift to read people.

36 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Yes but you claimed to be an 'intuitive empath'.   An empath is someone who has psychic abilities.

By the way, that link is just one study so is not in the realms of being conclusive.

Edited by sees
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy

Most people have empathy to a greater or lesser degree. Nothing psychic about it, just psychological.

Yes people can be sensitive to some degree.  However, an empath has it to a much greater degree, i.e. being highly sensitive to the feelings of others.  It is a developed ability.   A psychic ability is still under the general umbrella of psychology, i.e. pertaining to mind and behaviour.  Also, of course, psychics use psychology i.e. their advanced perceptive skills.

Edited by sees

2 hours ago, sees said:

Yes I know there are frauds which doesn't invalidate those who have a genuine psychic ability.  You have answered your own question in your first paragraph, i.e. you acknowledge those that have the gift to read people.

Lol...there is being able to read people by their mannerarism..facial expression...the way they walk, talk and wave their arms...you could even read some of their past or present by the way they look...some are obviously drinkers, smokers, some obviously depressed...some very contented with their lives....are you getting this now? Its not psychic gifts...its just being aware and able to recognise peoples emotions and expressions....this is what the frausters play on.

criminal profilling is nothing to do with being psychic either...but it is a skill.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sees said:

Yes people can be sensitive to some degree.  However, an empath has it to a much greater degree, i.e. being highly sensitive to the feelings of others.  It is a developed ability.   A psychic ability is still under the general umbrella of psychology, i.e. pertaining to mind and behaviour.  Also, of course, psychics use psychology i.e. their advanced perceptive skills.

Then its psychological abilities not psychic. I'd even settle for psyche over psychic.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, acute said:

Sadly, some so-called psychics will tell you what they think you want to hear, because it keeps you coming back for more.

I don't see how that would pan out. If they tell you what you want to hear and it doesn't happen, you won't go back for more, will you?

2 minutes ago, BlueSkies said:

I don't see how that would pan out. If they tell you what you want to hear and it doesn't happen, you won't go back for more, will you?

No. But they've already made a dime off you. So it doesn't matter to them.

50 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Lol...there is being able to read people by their mannerarism..facial expression...the way they walk, talk and wave their arms...you could even read some of their past or present by the way they look...some are obviously drinkers, smokers, some obviously depressed...some very contented with their lives....are you getting this now? Its not psychic gifts...its just being aware and able to recognise peoples emotions and expressions....this is what the frausters play on.

criminal profilling is nothing to do with being psychic either...but it is a skill.

Reading people is one thing. What about making claims and giving out approximate dates. For example, a psychic telling a client that her boyfriend will break up with her in August. Complete nonsense, right?

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

No. But they've already made a dime off you. So it doesn't matter to them.

Except that you won't come back in the future and most likely won't refer anybody so how is that good for business.Also, based on my experience there are two types: one will tell you nice story, something that will make you feel good and the other that will do the opposite; tell you something that will make you worry. What gives?

Edited by BlueSkies
typo