Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
BlueSkies

Two psychics, two different predictions

57 posts in this topic

godnodog
On 4/13/2017 at 6:20 PM, BlueSkies said:

Recently, I have seen two psychics. I asked about a certain person in my life. One psychic told me that we are soulmates but the other said that this is just a casual thing and I shouldn't put too much thought into it.

Anyone has an idea why each psychic gave me a different reading about the same person?

You should have contacted a 3rd.... so you would have a 3rd opinion.... then a 4th psykick then a 5th and so on

• Like 1

Kismit

A general reminder 

6c. Appeal: Do not post content designed to complain about, rally support against or to criticise moderator action. If you disagree with action taken by a member of staff you have the option to appeal the decision by PMing a moderator or administrator.

Note: You have the option of appeal via the Private message system.

Also rashore requested the bickering be taken elsewhere. May I sugest the S v's S section where it belongs.

• Like 2

MWoo7
42 minutes ago, Kismit said:

sugest the S v's S section

re:? SvsS/ S vs S/ S v.s.? S/ S vs. S , ? oh okay, I can't be the only one that reads papers etc. etc. wondering why the quick use of acronyms here and there.  I'll usually quickly peren it typed out, then again I'd worked with a lot of Orientals etc. too, could be just me.

Can someone suggest to me what that means? SvsS/ S vs S/ S v.s.? S/ S vs. S ,,, oh Sv's S .. barring comedy reliefs ahhahaaa!

Edited by MWoo7

Kismit
9 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:

re:? SvsS/ S vs S/ S v.s.? S/ S vs. S , ? oh okay, I can't be the only one that reads papers etc. etc. wondering why the quick use of acronyms here and there.  I'll usually quickly peren it typed out, then again I'd worked with a lot of Orientals etc. too, could be just me.

Can someone suggest to me what that means? SvsS/ S vs S/ S v.s.? S/ S vs. S ,,, oh Sv's S .. barring comedy reliefs ahhahaaa!

Spiriruality versus Skepticism, Mwoo

• Like 1

MWoo7

oh super thank you so SO! very much.  I'm a happy camper now.:D

• Like 1

Merc14
4 hours ago, sees said:

Is developed intuition a 6th sense?  I am beginning to realise that the resistance (phobia?) to the word psychic is a lot like quibbling about the word when developed intuition largely covers it.

As to the debunking...sure there are fakes, so what? That doesn't invalidate the fact that some people really DO have more developed perception/awareness/sensitivity - call it whatever you like.  It's real!

Of course there are people that have skills that are far more developed than others but there is nothing supernatural about it.  Is a genius like Einstein something more than human?  Of course not and your skills are no different.  Be proud to have an ability that few others can master but don't denigrate yourself by assuming the supernatural is the reason, that ability is all yours and 100% natural and  I have no doubt you have developed it as you matured.

Don't do yourself the disservice of excusing a skill you have to something other than you!   It is your gift just as some can do maths and some can write books or solve crimes.  I could fly fighter in the Navy but there is nothing supernatural about a brain working in a certain way, just a very human condition.  I think once you see it that way you can develop it even more!

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

sees
8 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Of course there are people that have skills that are far more developed than others but there is nothing supernatural about it.  Is a genius like Einstein something more than human?  Of course not and your skills are no different.  Be proud to have an ability that few others can master but don't denigrate yourself by assuming the supernatural is the reason, that ability is all yours and 100% natural and  I have no doubt you have developed it as you matured.

Don't do yourself the disservice of excusing a skill you have to something other than you!   It is your gift just as some can do maths and some can write books or solve crimes.  I could fly fighter in the Navy but there is nothing supernatural about a brain working in a certain way, just a very human condition.  I think once you see it that way you can develop it even more!

Yes I have realised that pyschic abilities fall within the realm of advanced intuition.  I am relieved to find that they are accepted/acknowledged as such here since I thought that there was a general dismissal that they were real!  Thank you for your measured reply.

Edited by sees