Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I offer free readings

goldenangel

HI. I am an empath and have been reading people for quite some time. Feel free to ask me any questions that you want me to particularly focus on. I use my intuition and empathy to guide me with my readings. If you want to, you can PM me a pic of you and I can offer you pic reading which I am more experienced with as well. I am developing my skills and using this thread as a platform to practice reading. I look forward to your questions, will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you

• Like 2

My question is:

can i have a reading please..no need to pm me...on the open forum is fine.

11 hours ago, goldenangel said:

HI. I am an empath and have been reading people for quite some time. Feel free to ask me any questions that you want me to particularly focus on. I use my intuition and empathy to guide me with my readings. If you want to, you can PM me a pic of you and I can offer you pic reading which I am more experienced with as well. I am developing my skills and using this thread as a platform to practice reading. I look forward to your questions, will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you

I would like a reading too please :)

This is exciting and could be very interesting.

hope goldenangel comes back  soon:

you have a queue waiting.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

I am afraid of what he/she will tell me,

• Like 1

I find these to be entertaining and quite often enjoyable. I'm not interested in accuracy, I'm more interested in "possibilities".

• Like 2

hey dear i'd like  reading on my love life and career/education? things have been pretty down in my love life and I'm starting to think i may never find the one..

hmm...this is a bit confusing. Goldenangel was asking for a reading in February. Is it the norm for someone who  has been giving readings for quite some time to ask for a reading too? 

not sure how much confidence i have in them now....hope they can explain how they can offer to read people while also asking for a reading themselves.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2017 at 3:58 AM, goldenangel said:

Hello thank you for offering us all readings. Ill try my best giving you feedback to further help your  spiritual pratice!

Can i have a reading?
What do you see/feel going on / happening in my future? The topic/theme is  romance / love.

Not being from the mainstream culture and growing up in a completely different spiritual path I have never really looked into psychic or clairvoyant phenomena.  It just never really interested me.  I have very little experience in this area so can someone tell me in simple terms what "reading" actually entails.  I'm not a very bright individual so please use small words.  

In my culture asking how someone is or prying too much into their personal life ESPECIALLY with supernatural methods is considered rude, intrusive and potentially dangerous.  I'm curious how a stranger can tell you things about your life or future without ever knowing you or having any relationship to you in any way.  What little I do know requires the readee to be present or there is some personal effect the reader can get "information" from.  Why would an image (other than providing a general idea of age, gender, ethnicity and, in some cases, economic standing) sent over the internet be a way to determine someone's future or fortune?  Keep in mind I'm not attacking or disparaging the practice in any way.  I'm just confused and curious how this could possibly work.  

Edited by Totah Dine

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

At this time, the OP offering readings has not been active in the thread for a month while requests have stacked up. To help prevent a further backlog, I'm going to close this threat at this time. If the OP has readings to submit in this thread or other active participation that warrants re-opening the thread, they can contact any of the moderators via PM and we will be happy to re-open the thread at that time.

Till then, thread closed.

• The topic was locked