Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
rashore

Alex Tsakiris - Why Science Is Wrong

rashore

This week, my friends at Anomalist Books put me in touch with Alex Tsakiris who wrote, Why Science is Wrong … about Almost Everything. The book wasn’t exactly what I thought it was going to be. It was about things that would be more normally found in the world of the paranormal but with a scientific slant to it. While we began talking about consciousness, or rather the nature of it, we evolved quickly into a discussion of Darwin and evolution (yes, I did that on purpose), past lives and eventually Near Death Experiences. I pressed him on the scientific research and publication in peer-reviewed journals, and to learn who were the scientists who are studying these phenomena. He provided answers that included the names and universities and corporations that sponsored some of the research. You can listen to the program here:

https://kevinrandle.blogspot.com/2017/04/x-zone-broadcast-network-alex-tsakiris.html

The above is the opener and link to the blogspot hosting an interesting podcast. Below is a direct link to the youtube video of the hour long podcast and it's description:

Alex, host of Skeptiko and author of Why Science is Wrong… About Almost Everything, is a successful entrepreneur turned science podcaster. In 2007 he founded Skeptiko which has become the #1 podcast covering the science of human consciousness. Alex has appeared on syndicated radio talk shows both in the US and the United Kingdom and is well-known within the parapsychology and near-death experience research communities.

• Like 1