Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
and then

The death of free speech

281 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

AnchorSteam
8 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Has he been arrested?

Hah!

Only if Das Reich decides that they have to get him off the street in order to protect him.

He is a favored operative of the militant far-Left, the rules do not apply.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey
6 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Has he been arrested?

Some Conservative public figures on Twitter have been posting about an arrest but I'm waiting for something more concrete. The video clearly shows intent to cause harm (while wearing a mask,) which is a big no-no. I bet they could make a cause for attempted murder, given how that coward blind-sided the victim with a heavy metal object.

Going forward, I think patriots should adopt a new strategy: instead of focusing on hitting back, focus on collecting masks. Just yank the bandana right off their faces and I can almost guarantee ANTIFA will turn tail immediately. I've seen a few videos where a mask was grabbed and they seem powerless without anonymity. Hell, you could hang them off your belt like trophies lol B)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
11 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Some Conservative public figures on Twitter have been posting about an arrest but I'm waiting for something more concrete. The video clearly shows intent to cause harm (while wearing a mask,) which is a big no-no. I bet they could make a cause for attempted murder, given how that coward blind-sided the victim with a heavy metal object.

Going forward, I think patriots should adopt a new strategy: instead of focusing on hitting back, focus on collecting masks. Just yank the bandana right off their faces and I can almost guarantee ANTIFA will turn tail immediately. I've seen a few videos where a mask was grabbed and they seem powerless without anonymity. Hell, you could hang them off your belt like trophies lol B)

Hopefully there is a lip or nose attached.   I added some to my last post but I'll repeat here:

The FBI, the Berkeley Police Dept. and the California State troopers seem to be missing in action because the man attacked and severely injured supports Trump.  At  least that is the appearance at the moment and we are all to aware how this works after 8 years of Obama, Holder and Lynch, and the "There can't be a hate crime if the victim is white." (Holder) or Lois Lerner walks away after her crime (Holder again) or Hillary committed a crime but no penalty (Comey/Lynch) etc. so now we don't bother to wait for justice because it isn't coming in our cases, at least not in Berkeley CA.  This brings to the forefront the problem we have when law enforcement is politicized and chooses to not do its job because your politics are not aligned with theirs or the administrations.  Unlike many countries, Americans will turn to vigilantism and that all too often hurts innocent people. 

All those arrested in the riots where people were attacked for their political beliefs should have their cases elevated to Hate Crimes and if the states won't do it then Sessions should take it to the federal courts.  If Comey won't investigate after the case is elevated then fire his ****

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome

CCW? Oh,presumably you mean Concealed Carry Weapons, Ok, carry on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CJ1983

The fact that you care what other people think is your problem IMO.  Either vote, petition, campaign, or run for office yourself if you want the exact results you're looking for. 

People have the freedom to be "snowflakes" or "a$$h0les" or any other tag line they want, that's why its called freedom.  If you don't like it, who cares?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey
14 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

This brings to the forefront the problem we have when law enforcement is politicized and chooses to not do its job because your politics are not aligned with theirs or the administrations

Most cops are just blue collar guys. We don't hate the Police but we hate the Police's boss. It sounds like more than a few cops wanted to lay the smack down on these ANTIFA punks spitting at them, calling them slurs, etc.

The order came from top down, no surprise. Berkley's mayor is a Latino with a huge hate-on for Trump and the Police. When interviewed regarding the violence at Berkley "protests", he shrugs it off as "unfortunate" and blames the public speakers for "inciting violence" among his people.

Confirmed: Berkeley Mayor Jesse Arreguin Publicly Supports Violent Left-Wing ANTIFA Group

Quote

The Mayor of Bekeley, Jesse Arreguin supports the far-left terrorist organization, BAMN according to his Facebook page.

Perhaps this is why the police were told to stand down while ANTIFA threw glass bottles, M-80’s and bricks at Trump supporters in his city.

Mayor Jesse Arreguin is a member of ‘BAMN’ AKA ‘By Any Means Necessary’, a violent organization affiliated with ANTIFA.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella
33 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Most cops are just blue collar guys. We don't hate the Police but we hate the Police's boss. It sounds like more than a few cops wanted to lay the smack down on these ANTIFA punks spitting at them, calling them slurs, etc.

The order came from top down, no surprise. Berkley's mayor is a Latino with a huge hate-on for Trump and the Police. When interviewed regarding the violence at Berkley "protests", he shrugs it off as "unfortunate" and blames the public speakers for "inciting violence" among his people.

Confirmed: Berkeley Mayor Jesse Arreguin Publicly Supports Violent Left-Wing ANTIFA Group

 

 

Lib Haven Berkeley’s PD Is Offering “Symbolic Arrests” to Protesters

By Wilmot Proviso
on April 19, 2017 at 5:04am

http://conservativetribune.com/liberal-riot-berkeley-pd/

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly

Well, I'd say it's just about time to cut off federal funding for Berkeley and any city (or even state) that refuses to follow the laws of the United States.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey
9 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Lib Haven Berkeley’s PD Is Offering “Symbolic Arrests” to Protesters

By Wilmot Proviso
on April 19, 2017 at 5:04am

http://conservativetribune.com/liberal-riot-berkeley-pd/

I was going add a piece regarding "symbolic arrests" but eh, it's almost end of day on a Friday lol good post. What is happening to that city? "Symbolic arrests" pfffft

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CJ1983
1 hour ago, Lilly said:

Well, I'd say it's just about time to cut off federal funding for Berkeley and any city (or even state) that refuses to follow the laws of the United States.

Would that make the US a dictatorship?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
7 minutes ago, CJ1983 said:

Would that make the US a dictatorship?

By enforcing the laws and giving punitive damages to institutions that don't abide by those laws?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CJ1983
8 minutes ago, Michelle said:

By enforcing the laws and giving punitive damages to institutions that don't abide by those laws?

I'm not saying a penalty shouldn't be given, but a total withdraw of support is what I am referring to. Would there be a trial?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle

Berkeley against the US government? Your guess is as good as mine. The government allocates a tremendous amount of money to them.

An interesting link.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/brown-center-chalkboard/2017/01/11/how-much-do-for-profit-colleges-rely-on-federal-funds/

Is it a contractual obligation though?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle

The government funds are mostly for minorities and lower income students. Let them go elsewhere and the upper echelon go to Berkeley.

Edited by Michelle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
11 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

What?

Sorry, yes as Lilly said, it's about that line when your rights cross my rights.

also, it's about people being free to protest and cause trouble until that protest causes undue disruption to people just going about their day. So the pricks Who close roads, or smash business windows need to face charges.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
3 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Most cops are just blue collar guys. We don't hate the Police but we hate the Police's boss. It sounds like more than a few cops wanted to lay the smack down on these ANTIFA punks spitting at them, calling them slurs, etc.

Yes, I know and I feel for those guys, hated by the far left radicals and made impotent by their far leftist managers.

Quote

The order came from top down, no surprise. Berkley's mayor is a Latino with a huge hate-on for Trump and the Police. When interviewed regarding the violence at Berkley "protests", he shrugs it off as "unfortunate" and blames the public speakers for "inciting violence" among his people.

Confirmed: Berkeley Mayor Jesse Arreguin Publicly Supports Violent Left-Wing ANTIFA Group

Thanks for the info, confirms my suspicions.   Time for the feds to move in and protect free speech.

1 hour ago, CJ1983 said:

The fact that you care what other people think is your problem IMO.  Either vote, petition, campaign, or run for office yourself if you want the exact results you're looking for. 

People have the freedom to be "snowflakes" or "a$$h0les" or any other tag line they want, that's why its called freedom.  If you don't like it, who cares?

 

Would that make the US a dictatorship?

If a city or school that receives federal funds refuses to enforce American citizens basic constitutional rights, namely the first amendment which gives us  "the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble," then they should not receive federal funds.  If the governor refuses to protect the people in said city or school then the state should no longer receive federal funds.  Also the leadership that has declared their states "dictatorships" in your childish parlance should be arrested and tried in federal court for sedition.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
5 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Our friends in the nether-web tracked this guy down almost overnight, complete with pictures of his house, his parents house (big place in the burbs, surprise, surprise,) and even going so far as to identify the make of clothing he was wearing (how long would it take local PD to do the same?)

The kicker? Eric Clanton is a professor of ethics. It will be an open and shut prosecution - hope it was worth it, Eric. Say goodbye to the rest of your career.

The Kekistan kids call it weaponized autism. They also found Shia's HWNDU flag, which was in the middle of nowhere, by looking at flight patterns and star patterns in photos of the hidden flag. My gut tells me that they're right about the perp in this case. I'm glad that these great detectives don't work for Antifa.

You mentioned the ubiquitous Asian woman who appears at protests. That's Felarca, one of the heads of BAMN, a group that advocates attacking and threatening individuals who disagree with their views. She's Facebook friends with the mayor of Berkeley. It's also scary that she's a school teacher who likely indoctrinates her captive students with her violent Marxist beliefs.

There's another worrying trend at play. A few professors take part in the protesting and rioting, some of whom probably call the shots. This was brought to light by the work of a great investigative journalist. There should be a federal investigation.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
16 hours ago, MstrMsn said:

They aren't, students are. Any funding that goes into these events comes from the students, not the school.  

thanks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome

All these initials (or acronyms) are confusing me. ANTIFA? And now HWNDU? Is that like "Hindu" spelled with a W as in "Pwned"? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

I'm as BOGGLED as Von D ... I must say ...

~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella
4 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

All these initials (or acronyms) are confusing me. ANTIFA? And now HWNDU? Is that like "Hindu" spelled with a W as in "Pwned"? 

MAGA

 

When he came in he stopped Obama & Lynch from taking our freedom of speech away from us. I think President Trump is a great leader & influence to look to for others in the world to be brave and stand for freedom, Same as Nigel is same as Le Pen is also.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly
11 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

 

There's another worrying trend at play. A few professors take part in the protesting and rioting, some of whom probably call the shots. This was brought to light by the work of a great investigative journalist. There should be a federal investigation.

Are these people Anarchists, Nihilists, Communist Marxists or just extremely violent Socialists? I'm confused by exactly *what* they are promoting?

Also, if they are conspiring to violently overthrow the duly elected government of the United States...that's a crime for goodness sakes.

Here's why: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly
13 hours ago, CJ1983 said:

I'm not saying a penalty shouldn't be given, but a total withdraw of support is what I am referring to. Would there be a trial?

From what I understand Federal funding is overseen by Congress. Initially there would probably be fines, but there does exist the ability of the Federal Government to stop funding cities and states that are in defiance of Federal law. This is serious stuff because the states do have individual discretion but I suspect not at the level we're seeing here lately.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella
16 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

I was going add a piece regarding "symbolic arrests" but eh, it's almost end of day on a Friday lol good post. What is happening to that city? "Symbolic arrests" pfffft

So you knew about that before I posted it. I don't think many people know about that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey
14 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

The Kekistan kids call it weaponized autism. They also found Shia's HWNDU flag, which was in the middle of nowhere, by looking at flight patterns and star patterns in photos of the hidden flag. My gut tells me that they're right about the perp in this case. I'm glad that these great detectives don't work for Antifa.

You mentioned the ubiquitous Asian woman who appears at protests. That's Felarca, one of the heads of BAMN, a group that advocates attacking and threatening individuals who disagree with their views. She's Facebook friends with the mayor of Berkeley. It's also scary that she's a school teacher who likely indoctrinates her captive students with her violent Marxist beliefs.

There's another worrying trend at play. A few professors take part in the protesting and rioting, some of whom probably call the shots. This was brought to light by the work of a great investigative journalist. There should be a federal investigation.

Kekistan lol don't get me started. My early internet days were shaped in those places, before the dark times. Before the Empire...

I feel crazy saying this but it's true: there is a small but influential network of violent Communists in this country :mellow:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.