Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The X-Files revived again for 10-part series

Still Waters

Cult TV show The X-Files will return for a 10-part series, bringing Fox Mulder and Dana Scully back to our screens.

The truth is still out there, and creator Chris Carter has once again teamed up with Twentieth Century Fox to look for it.

David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson will reprise their roles as FBI agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully and Carter will act as executive producer - although some may hope for his return to the director's chair.

http://news.sky.com/story/the-truth-is-still-out-there-the-x-files-revived-again-for-10-part-series-10844817

• Like 4

Great, I loved the X Files. Except the aluen plot line, droning on and on about hus sister and all that. Every week it'd be 'is it a monster one or....oh sod it it's that storyline again'. But the good made up for the bad, and the last series was great, lost none of it. Gillian Anderson is even better looking and David Duchoveny seems to be transforming into Walter Mathau as he gets older, that is a big compliment by the way. 

• Like 3

Can't say I don't understand the sentiment ... though for me personally I liked the laugh fest that comes along with the tying and wrapping up comes the time to close an episode, can't say the laughs were intentional on their part though ...

:lol:

~

• Like 2

AWESOME!!! :clap:

Can't wait!...I was wondering after last years new episodes if they were going to make more but never heard anything,so this is great news!

The world needs more Scully :wub: :lol:

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Can't wait!...I was wondering after last years new episodes if they were going to make more but never heard anything,so this is great news!

Cool!

David Duchoveny has worked himself up to "C" actor status! :P

Seriously, put some emotion into your droll words David! :sleepy:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

My apologies bud, I wouldn't like somebody making fun of Jim Morrison for example, you took it well I must say. :tu:

Now I'll be an even bigger target in the CF thread! :passifier:B)

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

My apologies bud, I wouldn't like somebody making fun of Jim Morrison for example, you took it well I must say. :tu:

Now I'll be an even bigger target in the CF thread! :passifier:B)

Nah my friend i took no offense lol,DD has about as much personality as Keanu Reeves :lol: that's what's kinda funny about him lol

Now if you insult Gillian i'm hunting you down! :gun: :lol:

• Like 2