Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

An aura in dogs

yakira

Hello everyone,

I'm brand new to this website. I literally just stumbled up on this while googling about auras in dogs, how to find then and how to cleanse them if possible. First off I have to state this just in case, but I am NOT, will not, or never get rid of my dogs. I love them all and will never abandon them. Recently after dealing with a Columbian Witch Doctor (very generalized term as I do not know his true title) he has stated that one of my dogs has a bad aura from being reincarnated from a bad person, and that that aura got stronger when the (assumed) previous owner cast her out to die in the desert. When she was found, she had close to 3 thousand ticks on her. I work as a veterinary assistant and when they brought her in I spent close to 4 hours cleaning her and her sister up and wound up taking them in. Now once again, I have to state I am not, nor ever will get rid of either of them, they're family now, however I need to see if there is any validity to this as it seems to have been affecting my family. Now, I have to state that my father is the one who has dealings with this person and they are the ones who interact, I personally don't believe, nor disbelieve in what they do, all I know is that if it's helping my father and I see (it is apparent) a change in how well things have been going lately for my family. All I'm really looking for is any information on how to read an aura in a dog, and if so, get rid of any negativity that said aura brings. Any information in regards to this will be very helpful, thank you in advance.

28 minutes ago, yakira said:

, I have to state that my father is the one who has dealings with this person and they are the ones who interact, I personally don't believe, nor disbelieve in what they do, all I know is that if it's helping my father and I see (it is apparent) a change in how well things have been going lately for my family. All I'm really looking for is any information on how to read an aura in a dog, and if so, get rid of any negativity that said aura brings. Any information in regards to this will be very helpful, thank you in advance.

Aura healing like reiki uses the placebo effect. For a dog it's positive attention that's really making a change in them. The best thing to do is give them lots of love. That's the only real way to help them with the trauma. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Aura healing like reiki uses the placebo effect. For a dog it's positive attention that's really making a change in them. The best thing to do is give them lots of love. That's the only real way to help them with the trauma. 

They do receive a lot of attention, they're spoiled beyond belief now, however it didn't change or affect the aura she exudes from her previous life. I'll continue to give her a lot of attention regardless, she is after all under my care from here on out. If i attach an image will the aura show up on a picture? I personally cant tell, but if someone who knows more about this can guide me, it would be much appreciated.

There isn't such a thing as an "aura", the closest we could come to is the bioelectromagnetic field. So unless you are EMF sensitivity reading it is impossible. And even if you could "read" it. What would you get exactly. I'm going to be honest with you and say that you might be projection what you think onto to the dogs. You think they are suffering when they are not, and this "bad aura" is just something that's a product of your mind. Besides if they are very happy pooches who are well loved and spoiled, is there really a problem?

Just now, XenoFish said:

You think they are suffering when they are not, and this "bad aura" is just something that's a product of your mind. Besides if they are very happy pooches who are well loved and spoiled, is there really a problem?

If I implied that they are suffering in any way it was not my intention, they are both lovable and very happy right now. I personally do not see any sort of negativity happening, nor is anything bad happening to me, it's a wierd and complicated situation I was put in and had to look for some information about this, but as I thought I really do not think there is any on it as it really does not exist. It's really tough to explain what i'm looking for, at least to me it is. I think i stated it earlier and if not, I'll do so right now, I don't see anything wrong with either of them, I feel no negativity from them nor myself only love, and playfullness (with some rebellion with the potty training). Thanks for the info though. The best thing that did help is that Magical Placebo Effect post you wrote. That's exactly how I see it affecting my father right now with the 'witch doctor' and how its helping him both mentally and physically by performing these rituals. I simply told him I'd look into this if its even plausible for such negativity to exude from loving dogs who only know play and food. Regardless though I doubt I'll find anything, thanks again for the replies.

3 minutes ago, yakira said:

If I implied that they are suffering in any way it was not my intention, they are both lovable and very happy right now. I personally do not see any sort of negativity happening, nor is anything bad happening to me, it's a wierd and complicated situation I was put in and had to look for some information about this, but as I thought I really do not think there is any on it as it really does not exist. It's really tough to explain what i'm looking for, at least to me it is. I think i stated it earlier and if not, I'll do so right now, I don't see anything wrong with either of them, I feel no negativity from them nor myself only love, and playfullness (with some rebellion with the potty training). Thanks for the info though. The best thing that did help is that Magical Placebo Effect post you wrote. That's exactly how I see it affecting my father right now with the 'witch doctor' and how its helping him both mentally and physically by performing these rituals. I simply told him I'd look into this if its even plausible for such negativity to exude from loving dogs who only know play and food. Regardless though I doubt I'll find anything, thanks again for the replies.

Unless the dogs are acting in a harmful manner it shouldn't be a problems. As for the MPE thank's for the compliment. If it assist your father in life, then there really isn't a problem that I see, unless it becomes obsessive. Sometimes we all need a magical sugar pill to help us out.:tu:

• Like 1

I can 'dog whisper' fairly well. I've raised and trained quite few dog in my lifetime. That all said, I've never seen an aura around any of them. Sure, dogs have personality types and one utilizes different training methods based on the particular dog's personality. And trust me here, an abused dog can have psychological problems just like an abused human. Sounds to me like the issue here revolves around trust, not anything magical. Read up on how dogs see the world (it differs from how us humans see it). Take your dogs to a good dog trainer (ask your Vet for a recommendation). One of the best dogs I ever had came to me after being abused, there is hope if you educate yourself and put in the correct type of effort...no magic necessary.

Just now, Lilly said:

I can 'dog whisper' fairly well. I've raised and trained quite few dog in my lifetime. That all said, I've never seen an aura around any of them. Sure, dogs have personality types and one utilizes different training methods based on the particular dog's personality. And trust me here, an abused dog can have psychological problems just like an abused human. Sounds to me like the issue here revolves around trust, not anything magical. Read up on how dogs see the world (it differs from how us humans see it). Take your dogs to a good dog trainer (ask your Vet for a recommendation). One of the best dogs I ever had came to me after being abused, there is hope if you educate yourself and put in the correct type of effort...no magic necessary.

Oh I think you may have misunderstood my issue, I have 0 problems with my dogs, they are smart, listen well, act as if they have never been neglected. I had an issue with an 'aura' a 'witch doctor' saw in her and was wondering if there's anything I could do to reverse that negative aura in her life. It's nothing I personally believe in, but I did tell my father I'd look into it (as he is the one who believes in that) and I cant find anything of the sort, so here I am asking for any help in the matter if help is required. 

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Unless the dogs are acting in a harmful manner it shouldn't be a problems. As for the MPE thank's for the compliment. If it assist your father in life, then there really isn't a problem that I see, unless it becomes obsessive. Sometimes we all need a magical sugar pill to help us out.:tu:

Yeah exactly, it's because of that 'doctor' I'm looking into this because he's helped him out quite a bit. I doubt there was anything other than loving them I could really do

• Like 1

Ok, my advice is as follows: Don't believe this witch doctor. If your Dad is into that stuff just placate him and say that another witch (me) has told you that your dogs are just fine.

4 minutes ago, Lilly said:

BTW, I'm really a Science teacher and a Vet Tech (not a witch). But don't tell your Dad.

Hahaha don't worry, I'm a Vet assistant going to Vet school in January, and we are both well educated.  XenoFish's post on MPE more or less shows how it helped my father so I looked into it to see if there is any possible validity to it and he himself knows that this is a long stretch to see any sort of aura exuding from them, I'll just let him know that the information I found is just to love them as you normally would.

2 hours ago, yakira said:

Oh I think you may have misunderstood my issue, I have 0 problems with my dogs, they are smart, listen well, act as if they have never been neglected. I had an issue with an 'aura' a 'witch doctor' saw in her and was wondering if there's anything I could do to reverse that negative aura in her life. It's nothing I personally believe in, but I did tell my father I'd look into it (as he is the one who believes in that) and I cant find anything of the sort, so here I am asking for any help in the matter if help is required. 

There probably are gifted people that can sense dog auras, but If the dog is doing well I wouldn't worry about having its aura cleansed.