Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

France goes to the polls


bee
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Ellapennella said:

It's amazing that Marie Le Pen survived a bomb blast in her home when she was I think 8. Who was behind that?

Eight..!!! --  they must have been after her Dad.. --- but yes I wonder who was behind it --

I hope her security is very very strong at the moment - as I have said there is a lot - a LOT - riding on this election
and could make or break the EU --

.

Edited by bee
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ellapennella said:

I used to think that he was one of the good guys, I don't think that way about him anymore. I hope I don't say the same about Trump too one day.

.

if only politicians and those involved in politics could be more up front and honest - why do they get dragged down
into covert activities and plans and lies - it turns politics into a circus of deception -

Time will tell if Trump gets dragged down by it all as I do think he started off as pretty honest ...

.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, bee said:

Eight..!!! --  they must have been after her Dad.. --- but yes I wonder who was behind it --

I hope her security is very very strong at the moment - as I have said there is a lot - a LOT - riding on this election
and could make or break the EU --

.

The first thought that went through my mind when I heard about that was that maybe she was meant to survive for this reason we see happening in the world?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ellapennella said:

The first thought that went through my mind when I heard about that was that maybe she was meant to survive for this reason we see happening in the world?

.

maybe --- 

if she gets elected it's going to be HUGE -

France is in for two weeks of Project Fear Deluxe --- we had Project Fear hammering away at us for weeks leading up
to the EU referendum - and even had a very horrible murder that could have cost the Leave Camp the win result --

but somehow enough people saw through Project Fear and Brexit is happening -- same with Trump in the Presidential Elections -
you had you own Project Fear aimed at you all in America -- 

Now France is going to have it 24/7 --- for two weeks solid --

.
 

Edited by bee
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, bee said:

.

if only politicians and those involved in politics could be more up front and honest - why do they get dragged down
into covert activities and plans and lies - it turns politics into a circus of deception -

Time will tell if Trump gets dragged down by it all as I do think he started off as pretty honest ...

.

I admire her strength. I admire how she is for the French way of life & not selling her country out.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bee said:

.

maybe --- 

if she gets elected it's going to be HUGE -

France is in for two weeks of Project Fear Deluxe --- we had Project Fear hammering away at us for weeks leading up
to the EU referendum - and even had a very horrible murder that could have cost the Leave Camp the win result --

but somehow enough people saw through Project Fear and Brexit is happening -- same with Trump in the Presidential Elections -
you had you own Project Fear aimed at you all -- 

Now France is going to have it 24/7 --- for two weeks solid --

.
 

Elections are so important and I know that people hate talking about politics, but people have to start talking more about it &  paying better attention & vote because their children & their children's children will ask why did this all happen to our country for when they see what it once was like.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, bee said:

.

if only politicians and those involved in politics could be more up front and honest - why do they get dragged down
into covert activities and plans and lies - it turns politics into a circus of deception -

Time will tell if Trump gets dragged down by it all as I do think he started off as pretty honest ...

.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, LV-426 said:

An interesting move from Le Pen:

France elections: Le Pen steps aside as National Front leader

It will be interesting to see if it swings some votes her way, even if it is largely symbolic.

.

I think this was a good move and will make it easier for more people to vote for her -

As Macron tries to steal some 'patriots' away from her -- she responds by trying to steal some 'centrists' from him - ??

This is going to go down to the wire --

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think this is a very shrewd move by Marine le Pen. It dissociates her from some of her more extreme supporters and allows her the latitude to tackle any questions thrown at her during the televised debate without constant reference to FN policy.

I think this will certainly narrow the perceived distance between herself and Macron  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If the French people vote for Macron then they deserve everything that will follow, Macron a Banker, has never been elected, hand picked and totally manufactured by the establishment. Vive La France.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

If the French people vote for Macron then they deserve everything that will follow, Macron a Banker, has never been elected, hand picked and totally manufactured by the establishment. Vive La France.

France might be the first big one on the continent to say no to mass immigration, terrorism and the EU.

Exciting times ahead.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RabidMongoose said:

France might be the first big one on the continent to say no to mass immigration, terrorism and the EU.

Exciting times ahead.

About bloody time. Terrorism is not supposed to be part of daily life! Close the doors, clean up the filth and get those "aesthetic barriers" off the Eiffel tower!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Uh oh,,,

Cyber firm: French candidate Macron hit by hackers possibly linked to Russia.

 Hackers with possible links to Russia unsuccessfully attacked French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron's campaign, research by a cybersecurity firm indicates.

The methods were similar to those that breached the Democratic National Committee in the United States last year, according to a report by Tokyo-based Trend Micro.

Macron, a centrist candidate, will face off on May 7 against right-wing populist Marine Le Pen. They were the top vote-getters among 11 candidates Sunday.

cont...

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/04/25/Cyber-firm-French-candidate-Macron-hit-by-hackers-possibly-linked-to-Russia/2391493140091/?utm_source=fp&utm_campaign=ts&utm_medium=4

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Michelle said:

Uh oh,,,

Cyber firm: French candidate Macron hit by hackers possibly linked to Russia.

 Hackers with possible links to Russia unsuccessfully attacked French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron's campaign, research by a cybersecurity firm indicates.

The methods were similar to those that breached the Democratic National Committee in the United States last year, according to a report by Tokyo-based Trend Micro.

Macron, a centrist candidate, will face off on May 7 against right-wing populist Marine Le Pen. They were the top vote-getters among 11 candidates Sunday.

cont...

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/04/25/Cyber-firm-French-candidate-Macron-hit-by-hackers-possibly-linked-to-Russia/2391493140091/?utm_source=fp&utm_campaign=ts&utm_medium=4

 

So Russia's goal is to get the most vile people elected possible around the world huh? Worked here, hope it fails there

 

Yes I rooted for trump to win , my bad 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

France might be the first big one on the continent to say no to mass immigration, terrorism and the EU.

Exciting times ahead.

I wouldnt hold your breath, but then again, Brexit, Trump..... So who knows. the only thing we do know what's happening in France can not be allowed to continue and Macron is just a continuation of Hollande's failed Presidency, and if elected Macron will, with time become just as loathed as Hollande is today' and then where does that leave French society in five years time!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

So Russia's goal is to get the most vile people elected possible around the world huh? Worked here, hope it fails there

 

Yes I rooted for trump to win , my bad 

They are setting the stage for more riots is all.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, stevewinn said:

If the French people vote for Macron then they deserve everything that will follow, Macron a Banker, has never been elected, hand picked and totally manufactured by the establishment. Vive La France.

.

Indeed -

From what I can see - Macron is a fully fledged EU / Globalist stooge --

Groomed for years probably. I've even found myself wondering if it started when he was 15 and became
' involved ' with his teacher nearly 25 years his senior who he eventually married and is his wife now -

Could she be as much his 'handler' as his wife...?

I know that sounds a bit of a stretch but he kind of reminds me of Obama in a way and I have come
across stuff about Obama being groomed for power from an early age -

This article is entitled ' Emmanuel Macron :  Rothschilds Choice for President of France ' -

i bet he is --- the Rothschilds are up to their neck in the Globalist Agenda -
 

https://southfront.org/emmanuel-macron-rothschilds-choice-for-president-of-france/

Quote

In 2016, when the rating of Hollande was embarrassingly low something unusual started to happen around Emmanuel Macron. Thus, out of nowhere a movement, “Youth for Macron” arose. It is difficult to even imagine the youth uniting suddenly around unpopular minister of economy in a country with depressive economy. However, several thousand people turned out to participate in the new movement.

Macron founded his own party with the vague name “Forward!” (En marche!) The rallies began to gather huge crowds and this at a time when the socialists gathered with great effort several hundred people at their events. Macron’s program was also unclear.  Condemning the terrorist attacks, he has no plans to close borders or restrict immigration; promising to increase the country’s military spending he does not distance it from NATO. In fact, Macron remains the same globalist, an exemplary pupil of Jacques Attali, focusing on the slogans of European unity. He criticized both the left and right, trying to distract voters who traditionally vote for the Socialists, and also to attract those for whom the National Front of Marine Le Pen is too radical.

 

With his sudden appearance in politics Macron got off at an incredible rate. Journalists literally carry him in their arms. Women’s magazines call him a new sex symbol and a dream for any French woman. Influential newspapers highlight the advantages of his centrist position. Sociologists predict his victory. And no one reveals something serious to discredit him. In January, when some criticism undermined the chances of his main competitors, Marine Le Pen and Francois Fillon, Macron stayed out of any scandals.

Edited by bee
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, bee said:

.

Indeed -

From what I can see - Macron is a fully fledged EU / Globalist stooge --

Groomed for years probably. I've even found myself wondering if it started when he was 15 and became
' involved ' with his teacher nearly 25 years his senior who he eventually married and is his wife now -

Could she be as much his 'handler' as his wife...?

I know that sounds a bit of a stretch but he kind of reminds me of Obama in a way and I have come
across stuff about Obama being groomed for power from an early age -

This article is entitled ' Emmanuel Macron :  Rothschilds Choice for President of France ' -

i bet he is --- the Rothschilds are up to their neck in the Globalist Agenda -
 

https://southfront.org/emmanuel-macron-rothschilds-choice-for-president-of-france/

I think Macron will win the presidency and when things start going wrong and they inevitably will, one of the sticks they'll beat him with will be his Rothschild, Corporate Banking background which will add fuel to the Fire, and at the next election, in five years time, - La révolution. which will be utter chaos for us all. 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/24/2017 at 6:37 PM, LV-426 said:

An interesting move from Le Pen:

France elections: Le Pen steps aside as National Front leader

It will be interesting to see if it swings some votes her way, even if it is largely symbolic.

From what I read from French net (I don't remember where though), this is a move every candidate which access to the second turn make. So no news here, Le Pen is just going by the book and the madia are trying to spin it into a something significant.

An another subject, we have the final results of the first turn, Macron is now at 24.01% of the vote and Le Pen at 21.30%. Fillon made it to 20.01%, remarkably, tailing Le Pen closely, but not close enough. Mélanchon is not far behind at 19.58%.

http://elections.interieur.gouv.fr/presidentielle-2017/FE.html

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Gingitsune said:

From what I read from French net (I don't remember where though), this is a move every candidate which access to the second turn make. So no news here, Le Pen is just going by the book and the madia are trying to spin it into a something significant.

An another subject, we have the final results of the first turn, Macron is now at 24.01% of the vote and Le Pen at 21.30%. Fillon made it to 20.01%, remarkably, tailing Le Pen closely, but not close enough. Mélanchon is not far behind at 19.58%.

http://elections.interieur.gouv.fr/presidentielle-2017/FE.html

on a similar theme, - constitutional grounds, Even if Le Pen wins, EU membership is written into the French Constitution, So not easily overturned. that's why it's possibly better to have Macron win and then Le Pen in five years time as the groundswell needed is on a scale not seen in Europe for many a century.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you have an hour -

 

 

English is the audio, with French subtitles. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/27/2017 at 0:31 PM, stevewinn said:

on a similar theme, - constitutional grounds, Even if Le Pen wins, EU membership is written into the French Constitution, So not easily overturned. that's why it's possibly better to have Macron win and then Le Pen in five years time as the groundswell needed is on a scale not seen in Europe for many a century.

If France continues on it's current trajectory, radical Islam will provide more than enough "groundswell" over the coming years. :ph34r::gun::ph34r:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, AnchorSteam said:

If you have an hour -

 

 

English is the audio, with French subtitles. 

.

Thanks for that....!!!

I watched it in two sittings and it was brilliant -

If every person in France watched that video Marine le Pen would definitely win -

:tu:

.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.