Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Broken by US power machine'

Farmer77

'Broken by US power machine': Trump’s 100 days prove his maverick image was fake 

Donald Trump’s election strategy relied to a degree on the image of an anti-establishment billionaire who could fix a broken DC. Instead, his actions in office have been aligned with the policies of the same special interests he used to speak out against.

Some of Trump’s critics say he was dishonest from the start. Others, like Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, believe he has been "broken" by the US establishment, which would not tolerate a president that wanted to improve relations with Moscow or stop America’s perpetual wars.

Either way, the 45th US president has proven himself consistently inconsistent during his first 100 days in office. Here are some of the issues Trump has done a 180 flip-flop on since taking the Oval Office.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Some of Trump’s critics say he was dishonest from the start. Others, like Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, believe he has been "broken" by the US establishment, which would not tolerate a president that wanted to improve relations with Moscow or stop America’s perpetual wars.

Military Industrial Complex strikes again?

• Like 2

Just now, Dark_Grey said:

Military Industrial Complex strikes again?

I'm genuinely torn on what the true story is. Considering Trumps history as a democrat and friend of the Clintons i think im leaning towards the outsider campaign being a scam from the get go but I can see it being a case of as the Russian said him being broken by the power brokers as well. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

So it is safe to assume that Hillary would have been worse because she was part of that establishment from long. 

Just now, kartikg said:

So it is safe to assume that Hillary would have been worse because she was part of that establishment from long. 

No because theres every chance he was too, just his words to the voters werent. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

'Broken by US power machine': Trump’s 100 days prove his maverick image was fake 

Donald Trump’s election strategy relied to a degree on the image of an anti-establishment billionaire who could fix a broken DC. Instead, his actions in office have been aligned with the policies of the same special interests he used to speak out against.

Either way, the 45th US president has proven himself consistently inconsistent during his first 100 days in office. Here are some of the issues Trump has done a 180 flip-flop on since taking the Oval Office.

Trump proving to be a trump card.. Who would've thunk!

Cant wait for the next elections, so I can vest my hope into a new hero that will offer 'real change'.. make it all better.. again. Yeay!

*insert huge facepalm here*

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

No because theres every chance he was too, just his words to the vo. ters,  werent. 

Ok so since it was a probability but not confirmed like hillary the voters made the right choice, even now there is a chance that he is not from establishments he might turn out to be good. 

Just now, Phaeton80 said:

Trump proving to be a trump card.. Who would've thunk!

Cant wait for the next elections, so I can vest my hope into a new hero that will offer 'real change'.. make it all better.. again. Yeay!

*insert huge facepalm here*

Yep Trump was "hope and change" in an offensive orange package. My guess is the next president will be a "hope and change" candidate from a "third party" 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yep Trump was "hope and change" in an offensive orange package. My guess is the next president will be a "hope and change" candidate from a "third party" 

Why wouldn't that be racial Farmer?

Imagine the reverse when Obama was elected. What would the color be then>?

Just now, .ZZ. said:

Why wouldn't that be racial Farmer?

Imagine the reverse when Obama was elected. What would the color be then>?

I didnt realize bad spray tan was a race :P

• Like 2

Just now, Farmer77 said:

I didnt realize bad spray tan was a race :P

Everyone knows what you meant, it was an attempt at humor on his appearance, how dare anyone say the same 8 years ago! You would openly berate any poster here that tried a similar "joke". :P

Just now, .ZZ. said:

Everyone knows what you meant, it was an attempt at humor on his appearance, how dare anyone say the same 8 years ago! You would openly berate any poster here that tried a similar "joke". :P

I think you're projecting onto me just a tiny bit amigo. I've earned it I suppose

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I think you're projecting onto me just a tiny bit amigo. I've earned it I suppose

Nah, it's just another example of the double standard/hypocrisy on display every day.

I "don't mean no nevermind" by it, just talking...actually, I find your point of view stimulating (in a political kind of way) :ph34r:, at least I can post what I might consider a counter without losing my mind from temper. :lol:

• Like 1

It could be that Trump was briefed by all the Intelligence agencies and advisors as to what is really going on in the world, and was forced to change his tune. I'm positive they know more than what they tell the American public and the world. You know, the old, "national security" stuff that is used to block anything they don't want us to know about.

• Like 3

Just now, South Alabam said:

It could be that Trump was briefed by all the Intelligence agencies and advisors as to what is really going on in the world, and was forced to change his tune. I'm positive they know more than what they tell the American public and the world. You know, the old, "national security" stuff that is used to block anything they don't want us to know about.

Could be.....man that secret squirrel s*** has got to go. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, South Alabam said:

There's a reason these guys age so rapidly when they are in office.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kartikg said:

Ok so since it was a probability but not confirmed like hillary the voters made the right choice, even now there is a chance that he is not from establishments he might turn out to be good. 

The electoral college made the right choice rather.  

I think your hope is that he will have an experience like Paul on the road to Tarsus; a soul deep experience that will turn a tax collector into an apostle.  So far he is still the tax collector.  I have a theory, and probably you do too.

My theory is that people are creatures of habit.  Unless there is a significant soul wrenching event, you can predict future actions by past choices.

President Trump is a great and loyal family guy, that is his past and present. Give him credit for that and use it to predict future behavior.  What will his family gain in his term?

He is a real estate shark in a tank of sharks, he is not the biggest, but he has prospered.  In the past, he has not shown a lot of concern for anything that does not polish his brand.

If my theory is correct, he manipulated voters to gain power.  He will fill vacancies with like minded allies.  He is energetic and persistent.  He will throw people enough scraps to keep us occupied while he and his cronies harvest the riches of this country.  This is the bread and circuses policy of the later Roman emperors.  Laws and policy that favor the elite will be seen in the next 4 years.  

Its only a theory, it could be wrong.  My life and yours will be a lot better if I am wrong. The future will tell as it unfolds.

• Like 1