Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"That's very interesting, Steve"

acute

America's President, The Amazing Donald, makes a cute little squeaking noise if you sneak up on him and hug him. Why not try it some time! ^_^

• Haha 4

Growing up, Katy Perry and her siblings were not allowed to eat the cereal Lucky Charms, because the term "luck" reminded their mother of Lucifer, and they had to call deviled eggs "angeled eggs".

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

no

Edited by Vlad the Mighty
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Stupid thing

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/01/2019 at 9:08 AM, Vlad the Mighty said:

America's President, The Amazing Donald, makes a cute little squeaking noise if you sneak up on him and hug him. Why not try it some time! ^_^

Whoa so if i hug & release, hug & release, hug & release the big guy would like squeak three times? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

And some on a rock in a certain universe once upon a time might actually have said whaOH! instead of the zany whoAH! like a U.S. Marine hugging to make one squeak.

• Haha 1

There are two forms of Vitamin E found in supplements:

A natural source Vitamin E typically derived from vegetable oils, and a synthetic Vitamin E typically derived from petroleum products.

• Like 1

Yeah but that's food grade grade A crude oil so its probably safe like GERMAN SUBMARINE GEAR GREASE CRISCO!!!!!< true fact, just ask??????????? oh what's that down in the states...brb !
USFDA

Perhaps the most badly thought out hashtag in history was that for Susan Boyle, off of Britain's Got Talent,'s album launch party a few years ago. This was #susanalbumparty . :hmm: 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Perhaps the most badly thought out hashtag in history was that for Susan Boyle, off of Britain's Got Talent,'s album launch party a few years ago. This was #susanalbumparty . :hmm: 

IDK when you realize that the "hashtag" symbol used to be referred to as the "pound" symbol #MeToo has to be in the running for that award as well.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

misc.: quicky . . . Did you know that this is exactly opposite of what the words / phrase looks like??!?!? >>> check it ! :
""" oh, lovely pious platitudes."""""""  == insincere talk about religion.

Edited by MWoo7

On 2/22/2019 at 7:37 AM, acute said:

The average price of a property in Kensington Palace Gardens, London, is £35,647,605,

I didn't pay anything like that amount. Where did you get your information from?

• Haha 4

Trains are subject to delay and cancellation. :yes: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/02/2019 at 5:24 PM, ouija ouija said:

I didn't pay anything like that amount.

I wanted a quick sale, that's why I threw in the butler.

Edited by acute
  • Haha 1

The area of Westminster known as College Green, where media interviews are conducted and Brexit demonstrations take place, was originally in the River Thames.

Wanna fly? Check SeatGuru before seat reservation.

SeatGuru was created to help travelers choose the best seats and in-flight amenities.

Everything is True,Everything is a Lie.

Soap is not for eating.

Cats will enslave us all.

Cars are not for pleasuring ones self.

Toothbrush.

Sometimes it IS all in the wrist.

more facts of life.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MasterHex said:

Everything is True,Everything is a Lie.

Soap is not for eating.

. . .

Oh I see you've a copy of this guru book too! [Tao Te Ching]  ...*humour* facetious sarcasm JOKES! eh. LATERZZZZZZZZZZ

FACT: if you want to mess up a serious book have a lady with a serious hard accent southern like drawl sounding like straight from the Tennessee mountians do the audio reading.  If you've ever heard it- well, between laughs- its something you would never forget.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 1

You must obey the government. :yes: 

On 10/03/2019 at 9:01 PM, acute said:

Richard Quest of CNN walks like C3PO.

Dick Quest? There's an opportunity for a latenight Channel 4 game show there surely 

Edited by Vlad the Mighty
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/24/2019 at 9:08 AM, Vlad the Mighty said:

merica's President, The Amazing Donald, makes a cute little squeaking noise if you sneak up on him and hug him. Why not try it some time! ^_^

Now that one was cute !

YOu know its good when it starts to draw an image in your head .... sort of like songs> good songs that get stuck in one's head ALL DAY ! "  THE FOX (What DOES THE FOX SAY) !?!?!?! "  

Edited by MWoo7

No that's not a good song I was just using it as an example for when any song plays over and over and over and over in your head that day JUST BECAUSE IT WAS ON AT THE CAFETIERE!  I don't care for ear worm so I'll say brainworm-- actually, no, upon lightning reflection- this is much better: SONGWORM !  Have to be braindead not to figure that out or in charge of linguistics and trying to hang on to fossilized old bat's language.

Edited by MWoo7