Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"That's very interesting, Steve"

acute

1 hour ago, EllJay said:

Eaiou?

Yep ....... my identity is at risk...... second thoughts I don't think anybody would want my identity 

4 minutes ago, Matt221 said:

Yep ....... my identity is at risk...... second thoughts I don't think anybody would want my identity 

Oops, sorry, didn't mean to "out you". ;)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, EllJay said:

Oops, sorry, didn't mean to "out you". ;)

Lol being outed just sounds wrong

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, acute said:

'Trebor', a brand of confectionary, is 'Robert' backwards.

`dog food lid´ backwards is `dildo of God´...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, acute said:

'Trebor', a brand of confectionary, is 'Robert' backwards.

Talking of Roberts, Mugabe backwards is E Ba Gum. Proof that he;s actually from Halifax.

Yorkshire Airlines - Ee Bah Gum Lad! 

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 2

The International Jesters Tournament is held every May at Muncaster Castle in England.

• Like 1

Nearly 80% of all animals on earth have six legs

• Like 2

A gentleman's..... ahem..... 'Morning Glory' is known medically as Nocturnal Penile Tumescence.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, acute said:

A gentleman's..... ahem..... 'Morning Glory' is known medically as Nocturnal Penile Tumescence.

"hello everybody. I'm going to have a Penile Tumescence today. I'll let you know how I get on."

• Like 2

To take an oath, ancient Romans put a hand on their testicles?that’s where the word “testimony” comes from. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Matt221 said:

To take an oath, ancient Romans put a hand on their testicles?that’s where the word “testimony” comes from. 

"- On my balls I swear this..."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EllJay said:

"- On my balls I swear this..."

"On my bollox life"it's true 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, acute said:

The International Jesters Tournament is held every May at Muncaster Castle in England.

I read; ´The International Jesters Tournament is held every day at Muncaster Castle´, and wondered; how many jesters can there really be in England, to have this tournament running every day? :blink:

• Like 2

On 5/18/2017 at 6:46 PM, Claire. said:

LBbzdfI.jpg?1

Maybe those were the only people who would accept them. 

On 5/7/2017 at 11:17 AM, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

* The bestselling movie, Fifty Shades of Grey, is viewed as a comedy in Bolivia, and its protagonist, Christian Grey, is regarded as a loveable clown figure similar to the way Mr. Bean is viewed in English speaking countries. 

Ok that might seem weird to some, but how funny was that table negotiation?

45 minutes ago, EllJay said:

I read; ´The International Jesters Tournament is held every day at Muncaster Castle´, and wondered; how many jesters can there really be in England,

There are currently 650 constituencies, each sending one MP to the House of Commons, corresponding to approximately one for every 92,000 people, or one for every 68,000 parliamentary electors.

57 minutes ago, Matt221 said:

Even more interestingly, The word Avocado comes from a Nahuatl Indian (Aztec) word “ahuácatl” meaning testicle. "Avocado" Derives from a Word Meaning "Testicle"

• Like 2

And continuing that note, this perhaps is my favourite name for a university: Bishop Grosseteste University

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

There are currently 650 constituencies, each sending one MP to the House of Commons, corresponding to approximately one for every 92,000 people, or one for every 68,000 parliamentary electors.

Aah right, so shouldn't it say; `The National Jesters Tournament is held every day at Palace of Westminster in England´, instead??

Edited by EllJay
  • Like 1

Continuing on the testicle theme if I may

Most testicles hang at different heights. For around 65 percent of men, the right testicle always hangs higher and is marginally larger. Weirdly, the majority of Greek statues of naked men nearly always featured a larger lefty. No one's quite sure why, although it’s thought to be something to with cultural beliefs about fertility and left-rightness....... larger lefty quite a catchy name

Brian May, songwriter, singer, and guitarist with the band 'Queen' was once in the Guinness Book of World Records for having the widest vocal range of a male performing artist.

The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin in World War II killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.

The shortest War in history was the Anglo-Zanzibar War. It lasted between 38 and 45 minutes.