Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Being told

UM-Bot

By: Babyghost56 | Location: New Brunswick, Canada

I was a married women with 3 young boys. One an infant, a five year old and a six and a half year old son. I was taking a hairdressing course at the time, and would stop at my mother's on the way home for coffee. There was something really bothering me about my five year old son that I tried to explain to my mother that I couldn't put my finger on what it was. 

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/111838/being-told

My goodness, I wasn't expecting that ending. I'm so sorry for your loss.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The reason why I always stayed home with my kids and never left them with anyone. Not worth the money or the fun going out if I had to worry about the kids. I only felt good it I was home and watching them.

• 2 years later...

I'm sorry you lost your son. I wish these signs were way more specific and couldn't be ignored/overlooked.

I keep having a feeling like i shouldn't leave my babies totally alone with anyone, even their own father and grandmother(his mom). He is pressuring me hard to get a job, which means him or his mother would have to watch the babies while i work, instead of me being a full time mom. I don't trust his mom, who talks subtle shyt to my first baby about me(right in front of my face, thinking it goes over my head) and called me "trailer trash" to him in a text behind my back(as if she's classy or something), period. And i can already see that he can't manage taking care of 1 baby properly for even 30 minutes on his own.

I won't regret leaving him, to be poor and nomadic, if he gives me an ultimatum.

Edited by Anana Ita
  • Like 2

On 19/06/2019 at 10:26 AM, Anana Ita said:

I'm sorry you lost your son. I wish these signs were way more specific and couldn't be ignored/overlooked.

I keep having a feeling like i shouldn't leave my babies totally alone with anyone, even their own father and grandmother(his mom). He is pressuring me hard to get a job, which means him or his mother would have to watch the babies while i work, instead of me being a full time mom. I don't trust his mom, who talks subtle shyt to my first baby about me(right in front of my face, thinking it goes over my head) and called me "trailer trash" to him in a text behind my back(as if she's classy or something), period. And i can already see that he can't manage taking care of 1 baby properly for even 30 minutes on his own.

I won't regret leaving him, to be poor and nomadic, if he gives me an ultimatum.

I'd kick the d******* to the curb while you can,him and his weirdo motherA man who cant look after his own kids isn't worth your time.I'm a guy and raised my kids alone,its not rocket science.You make the choice,dont wait for an idiot to.atb.