Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone think they have psychic healing powers

Saarloos

Do you charge for it?

Edited by Saarloos
dad has cancer

Nobody has psychic anything and anyone that tells you otherwise is flat out lying or trying to rip you off.  

• Like 4

Psychic healing utilizes the placebo effect. Even then it is no substitute for actual medical treatment. At most it's an assistant. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Saarloos said:

Do you charge for it?

I'm sorry about your dad.

UM doesn't tolerate anyone who charges. Only members offering free readings/services are allowed to post on these forums.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard about reki practioners doing healing on telephone an

and they are usually free, I am not vouching for it, since you wanted to know i told. 

"Anyone think they have psychic healing powers"

there are lots of people who "think" they have psychic healing powers, but there has been no proof that they have. 

There are people who can help others over the phone, eg: the Samaritans, but as for psychic healing powers --- nope.

I do, I have always done the practice of healing by laying my hands just above  the  person`s body that I love and  giving them all my energy,  I never like doing it in front of any body because they think you might be crazy,  but it did help all by loves ones. It never prevents  death but it sure does help.

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 2

On 5/16/2017 at 10:59 PM, docyabut2 said:

I do, I have always done the practice of healing by laying my hands just above  the  person`s body that I love and  giving them all my energy,  I never like doing it in front of any body because they think you might be crazy,  but it did help all by loves ones. It never prevents  death but it sure does help.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Therapeutic_touch

Like I said above, placebo effect.

• Like 1

On 2017-05-06 at 0:45 AM, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Nobody has psychic anything and anyone that tells you otherwise is flat out lying or trying to rip you off.  

Hold on a second, I see long pig in your future lol

4 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

Hold on a second, I see long pig in your future lol

Mmmm... tasty

• 1 month later...

Yes. One time I healed myself of a bad fever.

Another time I healed one of my Mom''s cats. It drank some tainted rain water. I firmly believe the cat was poisoned as normally when I provoke her just a little bit she'd promptly scratch me. Not this time. Just for the hell of it, I also attempted to extend her life span starting from that day to EXACTLY 10 years after. Resounding success. She did, of course, die eventually. Bad arthritis. I could've healed her again but I felt keeping her alive even one more year would be like toying with the poor creature''s soul. It was her time. She died 20 years old.

Yes. This is gonna slund crazy but bare with me..It all started with me being able to tell when something bad is going to happen soon. But then a woman ran uo to me, said me energy or something crazy was really strong , and that i should be a doctor...because i have healing qualities....then my cat was nearing death , hadnt eaten for alnost two weeks exceot for being fed through a syringe and water too. Couldnt move, could barelt lift her head, shallow breathing, i was sure she was going to die one night.  My whole family knew it. She could barely breath or open her eyes.  Me, being the wierdo i am, not thinking it would work , but hoping ,grabbed a candle and started spewing a chant id written , nothing complicated just chanting while imaginging her getting better and getting up and walking to her food bowl. The next morning...my cat walks througj the room infront of my whole family and eats. Somehow a deadly infection...gone...she's beside me a month and a half later right now.im getting goosebumps as i write this . I freaked myself out to say the least. 

2 minutes ago, Danicat said:

Yes. This is gonna slund crazy but bare with me..It all started with me being able to tell when something bad is going to happen soon. But then a woman ran uo to me, said me energy or something crazy was really strong , and that i should be a doctor...because i have healing qualities....then my cat was nearing death , hadnt eaten for alnost two weeks exceot for being fed through a syringe and water too. Couldnt move, could barelt lift her head, shallow breathing, i was sure she was going to die one night.  My whole family knew it. She could barely breath or open her eyes.  Me, being the wierdo i am, not thinking it would work , but hoping ,grabbed a candle and started spewing a chant id written , nothing complicated just chanting while imaginging her getting better and getting up and walking to her food bowl. The next morning...my cat walks througj the room infront of my whole family and eats. Somehow a deadly infection...gone...she's beside me a month and a half later right now.im getting goosebumps as i write this . I freaked myself out to say the least. 

As long as it works, that''s what matters. Me, personally, I used the Chi Channeling method. Back then, I wasn't as confident as I am today. Though I haven't anyone or anything since, it''s like the power wells inside me.

6 minutes ago, Archmagus22 said:

As long as it works, that''s what matters. Me, personally, I used the Chi Channeling method. Back then, I wasn't as confident as I am today. Though I haven't anyone or anything since, it''s like the power wells inside me.

Thats good that youv found something that works. :)