Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Neon Blue Glowing ball

neonblu

Hi, I just thought I would share this;
I was sitting on our local quayside, (time probably around 10.40pm), I was 
having a McDonalds before I started work at 11pm, when I noticed a 
florescent blue glowing ball/orb about the size
of a tennis ball around 20-25 foot away hovering over the 
sea water.
It continued in a straight line away from me for maybe 100 yards 
or so then just went out like a light would, it was really weird.
There was no sound at all from it.
I have no reason to lie about this,this account is 100% true.it's what i saw.
I cannot work out what it was.
It's colour was a deep fluorescent blue,when it moved it was very smooth
and did not deviate from its course,very puzzling.
this happened around 2005 or so i can't be totally sure of the date tbh.

I know others have had similar experiences to mine after trolling the net
for weeks, but you feel embarrassed 
to tell anyone unless they think you are mad.or just a crank,i can tell you i am neither :)

anyone else had anything similar,i'm just interested in the blue orbs and none of the other colours ive read about.

thankyou

• Like 1

Interesting that an event from 2005 is still dogging you. Of course nobody here can know for sure what happened but you can go to the internet and look for explanations and theories on orbs.

Thanks for the reply papa :) yeah quite often think about it.it doesn't really dog me,it's more of a blowing of the mind to me.

I have done much research,there is a little data out there but not too much.I would love to hear from others with similar experiences with a neon blue ball/orb(tennis ball size).

tnx again

Edited by neonblu

it sounds very magical. Could it be one of those magic life orbs from the game Doom?

I once saw marsh gas orbs the conditions have to be just right and you travel to be in the right place at the right time but it appeared to me a sort of blue colour orbs

One of my closest friends (known him for 26 years or so) came back from camping and shared a story that reminds me of the OP's experience and one of my own.

He and a friend had been sitting in the pitch dark, next to a creek in a deep valley of ferns of one of the mountains here in California, when he saw a half dollar sized light blue sphere appear for a few moments.  Hover about and zip off.

Reminded me of a time I was sitting on top of our brownstone rooftop in Brooklyn at mid-o-thirty in the early morning... when between my friend and I an orange sphere of light a little smaller than a ping pong ball suddenly zipped in between us, circled around me once right to left in a sinking spiral, then shot under the slats of the deck we were sitting on before disappearing alltogether.

I jumped up and exclaimed... 'whoa what the hell was that...?!" my very stoned friend looked over at me lumpily and said "huh?"

• 1 year later...

I saw one about 5 or 6 years ago.  It was inside my house, middle of the afternoon I walked past the hall way, glancing to the other end as I was walking I saw it in the bedroom below the side of the bed and immediately in front of the night stand, it was about football sized and shaped, glowing a light aqua blue of different shades which made it more resembled an Egyptian styled eye.  Was clear as could be, no way I could have mistaken anything else for it.  I immediatly spun on my heel and stuck my head back around the corner but the light was gone.  I walked straight in there and searched for it, then for any possible reflection or projection but there was no way anything could have produced it where it appeared.  Never seen anything like it before or since. one of those things "I know what I saw" but have absolutely no explanation for.  No I'm not crazy I was picking up the house and my mind was a million miles away from anything like this. 

Edited by Beefarmer
  • Like 1

Ball lightning. My grandfather said their wood stovepipe blew up when a ball of blue light floated through the house and hit it. He claimed it made their hair stand on end. They never did figure out how it got in.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ball+lightning&client=tablet-android-bell-ca&prmd=vin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiExOPjv_TfAhXsCTQIHZD4DvQQ_AUoAnoECAoQAg&biw=1024&bih=768

Edited by Hankenhunter