Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump fires FBI Director Comey

thedutchiedutch

Poor mindless leftists must be so conflicted.

Until Trump was elected, they had no problems with Comey, appointed by their god in 2013.

Once Trump was elected, they hated Comey to support the "Russians stole the election from BJ's wife" narrative.

Now after Trump fires Comey, they rediscover their love and respect for him.

Not to worry, freaks. Big Media will tell you what to believe tomorrow.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Almighty Evan said:

Or Cher. Or Patton Oswalt.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Astra. said:

I think Comey injected himself by becoming to politicised and even somewhat conceited. He forgot about what his core responsibilities were as being Director of the FBI, therefore he's fallen on his own sword. 

Well, he SHOULD have fallen on his sword.  Actually, though, he was pushed :w00t:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sweetpumper said:

The MRC Blasts Media's Hypocritical Comey Coverage

The Media Research Center offered a press statement on the media overreaction to the Comey news:

“The firing of FBI Director James Comey has pushed the deranged, bloodthirsty media over the edge. Rather than reporting the facts, the media rushed to breathlessly pushing Democratic talking points and conspiracy theories untethered to reason or reality. The notion that this is in any way comparable to Watergate is hysterical. Any media report that leaves out how Democratic officials flipped from slamming Comey’s handling of the email investigation to feigning outrage and mourning his dismissal is worthless.”

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nb-staff/2017/05/10/mrc-blasts-medias-hypocritical-comey-coverage

CNN had John Dean on last night (you think maybe he knows Watergate?) and Dean mocked them for comparing what Trump did to the "Saturday night massacre"  It was priceless.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sweetpumper said:

I don't know who will fill the position, I just can't wait to hear the outrage from the left whoever it may be.

He could pick Hillary Clinton herself and the left would still find a way to demonize him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Almighty Evan said:

Poor mindless leftists must be so conflicted.

Until Trump was elected, they had no problems with Comey, appointed by their god in 2013.

Once Trump was elected, they hated Comey to support the "Russians stole the election from BJ's wife" narrative.

Now after Trump fires Comey, they rediscover their love and respect for him.

Well said, and true.

The Donald fired an incompetent? Oh, I didn't see that coming.:o

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Why not said:

I haven't been able to catch any of the news yet, but I imagine the Dramacrates are going to have a field day today.

The same Democrats who were attacking him for the way he handled the Killary email investigation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

Exactly.

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

Comey was only incompetent before and after testifying for Russian links and Hillary email scandals. Before that he was a swell guy.  

17 minutes ago, Lilly said:

it would not be such a bad idea, he fixed up nyc pretty good, 

i remember trains before him looked exactly like in warriors movie, graffiti everywhere, stations reeked of p***.....bums used to hang out at train stations as they lived there, and some actually did. 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, A rather obscure Bassoon said:

The same Democrats who were attacking him for the way he handled the Killary email investigation.

Thats true. The democrats were calling for his head 6 months ago. From villain to hero...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Thats true. The democrats were calling for his head 6 months ago. From villain to hero...

The same is also true in reverse... the republicans regarded Comey as a hero 6 months ago too. Trump was begging Comey to continue to investigate Clinton. Things change i guess. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

The same is also true in reverse... the republicans regarded Comey as a hero 6 months ago too. Trump was begging Comey to continue to investigate Clinton. Things change i guess. 

He was trying to remain relevant to both sides.  He couldn’t play both ends.  In the end, one side is going to be disgraced and the other will be sitting pretty and I can wait for all the drama to play out.

• Like 1

Flexible flip flopping ...

:lol:

~

19 hours ago, and then said:

Quite.... uh, no.  The statement written by the president made it clear that while he appreciated the THREE occasions where Comey told him he was NOT being investigated, he had determined that Comey just couldn't execute his duties effectively any longer.  It will be hilarious to see the Progs twisting this against Trump when they have also been calling for Comey's scalp.  Just watch them spin, baby.

Excuse me ? Comey has gone on record stating that the FBI is investigating possible links between Trump associates AKA Trump administration and campaign ties to Russia AKA the white house.

Wednesday on his nationally syndicated radio show, conservative talker Rush Limbaugh said President Donald Trump’s decision to fire FBI director James Comey was “an epic troll” on the Democrat Party.

Partial transcript as follows:

LIMBAUGH: Hi, friends. This is great. I have been laughing all morning long. I have been laughing starting with last night. Can we agree that Donald Trump is probably enjoying this more than anybody wants to admit or that anybody knows? So he fires Comey yesterday. Who’s he meet with today? He’s meeting with the Soviet, the Russian foreign minister, Sergey Lavrov! I mean, what an epic troll this is. The Democrat Party is going bananas — completely, totally unhinged — on the road to literal insanity.

Do you realize…? Let me tell you what’s happened here. The Democrat Party has once again thrown Hillary Clinton overboard. Hillary Clinton is the most cheated-on woman in America by people in her own party, and it’s happened again. If you’re wondering what I’m talking about, stand by; I’m gonna explain all of this. But they have just chosen sides and, once again, Hillary gets thrown under the bus. And not only that, the Democrats are rolling that bus backwards and forwards. She’s finished! She’s over with.

The Democrat Party and the media have made it clear that she is fodder. She is irrelevant here. It is amazing. Two days ago, they were all talking about how Comey needs to be fired because of how he was mistreating Hillary, and the Hillary people were running around claiming that Comey’s a bad guy. And now Comey gets fired, and all of a sudden they do a 180! You know, my friends, I’ve often spoke of the connection Donald Trump has with his audience, with his supporters. I understand it because… Well, I just understand it.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/05/10/rush-limbaugh-comey-firing-epic-troll-trump-dems/

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

Wednesday on his nationally syndicated radio show, conservative talker Rush Limbaugh said President Donald Trump’s decision to fire FBI director James Comey was “an epic troll” on the Democrat Party.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/05/10/rush-limbaugh-comey-firing-epic-troll-trump-dems/

That is a Sweet Thumper!

1 hour ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Excuse me ? Comey has gone on record stating that the FBI is investigating possible links between Trump associates AKA Trump administration and campaign ties to Russia AKA the white house.

Dutchie, please cite a single source that states that president Trump is under investigation.  One will be sufficient.  While you're about it, you might want to notice that the flurry of leaks that came like rain in the days just before and after the inauguration have stopped.  The leaks on Flynn were about classified info and as such were FELONIES.  Flynn's remarks from a partial transcript of a conversation with a Russian official were never made public for that reason, nor did the source of the leak provide info that could convict him of a crime.  Trump's team were surveilled using a backdoor technique that I suspect will be rooted out by Congress before all this is over.  The bottom line here, at least for rational people, is that if there was a smoking gun that proved that Trump or ANY of his team or family had colluded with the Russian government or agents to subvert our process, we'd be arguing about his impeachment or trial by now.  The Dems don't wait around for dramatic effect.  They want to disable and remove this POTUS as quickly as possible.  Every day he remains, he is taking a wrecking ball to Obama's legacy.  Trump will not be removed from the presidency for any real cause that can be proven in a court of law.  IF he is removed, it will be through relentless innuendo followed by some made up charge that allows the RINO's in House and Senate enough political cover to stab him in the back without risking their seats.

Today, May 10, 2017, about 6 months have elapsed since these rumors and innuendo began swirling.  NOT ONE SHRED of actual verifiable EVIDENCE has been presented to anyone.  I'm not sure how they handle justice in your country but over here, at least for a while yet, evidence is required to convict a person of a crime.  

The fact that so many seem willing to dispense with that trifling requirement where POTUS is concerned should set off warning lights and bells to any thinking person.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

He was trying to remain relevant to both sides.  He couldn’t play both ends.  In the end, one side is going to be disgraced and the other will be sitting pretty and I can wait for all the drama to play out.

Couldn't agree more, RavenHawk. He got what he deserved. Still I think that Obama was using him to attack Clinton. Pity that the position of director of the FBI has become little more than errand boy for the POTUS.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Comey was only incompetent before and after testifying for Russian links and Hillary email scandals. Before that he was a swell guy.  

Still is, in a bumbling Gilligan sort of way.

Kennedy fired Dulles and Dulles wound up getting tapped by Johnson for the Warren Commission.   Maybe we can get an equally bizarre outcome here where Comey is tapped by Congress to head up some kind of committee or investigation independent of the FBI.

If it's all about "both sides" and "both ends".... it smells like partisanship.   For the divide and conquerors at work, I have to wonder if there's a faction of Comey loyalists and/or if this firing will result in any departmental division.