Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump fires FBI Director Comey

thedutchiedutch

20 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Thats a straw man Amigo, it didnt take  a psychic to see what was coming. What I can link you to is plenty of articles where he actually did it  :

ATTORNEY GENERAL JEFF SESSIONS PLANS TO ROLL BACK DECADES OF POLICE REFORM

Trump Administration Quietly Rolls Back Civil Rights Efforts Across Federal Government  

What Jeff Sessions did isn't Trump ordering him to do, he is his own man so you can't really attribute Trump to his actions except he appointed Jeff to attorney general. I like to see a transcript of him actively asking Jeff to roll-back reforms. We already seen that Trump isn't in control of the people he appointed, they are backstabbing him left and right already with these investigations. Our government is designed to run independently without much oversight from other apartments of the government, which leads to circumstances where Trump can be prosecuted by the same individual he appointed. Checks and balance. Jeff Sessions is a bad attorney general, I agree with you there, but he is acting on his own without Trump's input. So once again, what has Trump personally had a hand in where he specifically ordered another individual to do?

19 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Sorry you lost me on this one , can you clarify? 

What i am saying we haven't seen any proof at all that Trump is directly ordering the roll back at all. I haven't seen him advocating it on his campaign or even in the past before he started campaigning what you are saying he is doing. I am saying we are seeing a lot of assumptions that Trump is committing all these crimes, same line that it was Obama's fault for something another Democrat done. Instead of filling the slots with republicans only like Democrats did, he started filling it with a equal number of democrats and republicans. Trump is clearly a newbie when it comes to politics, a newbie with good intentions being taken for a ride by both the left and right while the left is calling for the uprising against him.

People have turned him into a straw-man, much like they did to Obama and Bush, but at this point they are trying to actively destroy his life instead of saying "Damn you Bush or Damn you Obama!" They are trying to link him to any crime while many liberals are calling for his assassination or impeachment while getting nothing from the investigations. This is lynching, witch hunt, and straight up character assassination of man who just doesn't know better than to keep his damn mouth shut.

Edited by Uncle Sam

14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

From Ferguson to Baton Rouge: Deaths of black men and women at the hands of police  Just because the struggle isnt happening to you doesnt mean it isnt happening

These events happened during Obama's terms.  Where was her tearful crusade then?  She was too busy running cover and obstructing justice for her master, Hillary and Company.

Pretty rich that she suddenly finds "religion" as soon as the flames start licking her own heels.

Just now, Uncle Sam said:

So once again, what has Trump personally had a hand in where he specifically ordered another individual to do?

Im not sure I see a difference between hiring a man to do a dirty deed and doing it yourself. Trump chose the people he has surrounded himself with

What i am saying we haven't seen any proof at all that Trump is directly ordering the roll back at all.

So what youre saying is you believe Trump has the authority to stop an investigation into himself by firing the director of the FBI but he can't tell the Attorney general how to operate the DOJ as it relates to civil rights? 

Trump is clearly a newbie when it comes to politics, a newbie with good intentions being taken for a right by both the left and right while the left is calling for the uprising against him.

I had a very very hard time buying the good intentions part before the election and I think his presidency has proven his intentions are little more than self serving. (The cuba policy being a great example of that) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

So what youre saying is you believe Trump has the authority to stop an investigation into himself by firing the director of the FBI but he can't tell the Attorney general how to operate the DOJ as it relates to civil rights? 

He can try, but he won't get far. Yes he does have the authority to fire the man, but he doesn't have the authority to tell them what to do, that is the FBI's Attorney General job to choose what to do. He can only appoint or fire people he desire, he can't tell them how to do their job. Only branch he has the authority to tell them what to do is the Military. Only time he has the full authority to control every aspect of United States is during a time of great crisis aka marshal law.

Edited by Uncle Sam

Just now, hacktorp said:

These events happened during Obama's terms.  Where was her tearful crusade then? 

They came through DOJ reforms  Obama’s DOJ Got Aggressive On Civil Rights And Police Abuse. Now Trump Could Roll It All Back.  , she actually walked the talk. 

Just now, hacktorp said:

Pretty rich that she suddenly finds "religion" as soon as the flames start licking her own heels.

Hey im no democrat nor am i friend of them , I just find the "outrage" over this video to be a ridiculous and evidence of the victim mentality which has invaded the right wing.  

She should be investigated for the whole hillary issue , especially the tarmac meeting 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

She should be investigated for the whole hillary issue , especially the tarmac meeting 

Tarmac meeting?

They came through DOJ reforms  Obama’s DOJ Got Aggressive On Civil Rights And Police Abuse. Now Trump Could Roll It All Back.  , she actually walked the talk.

Yes, I read HuffPo articles too.  Given the relentless spin they put on most things, a more factual title for that one is: "Obama's DOJ Didn't Do Much On Civil Rights, And Neither Will Trump...So Let's Hate Trump!"

• Like 1

Tarmac meeting?

When the DOJ was looking into the hillary illegal email situation Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch had a meeting in an aircraft on the tarmac at the airport. It really was like a fat middle finger to America. It seemed like they went out of their way to make the meeting public. 

Shortly after the DOJ said they wouldnt be charging HIllary for the server. 

Just now, hacktorp said:

Yes, I read HuffPo articles too.  Given the relentless spin they put on most things, a more factual title for that one is: "Obama's DOJ Didn't Do Much On Civil Rights, And Neither Will Trump...So Let's Hate Trump!"

Wow sad , here's a foxnews link for you Sessions tells DOJ to revisit Obama-era agreements with local police departments 

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

When the DOJ was looking into the hillary illegal email situation Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch had a meeting in an aircraft on the tarmac at the airport. It really was like a fat middle finger to America. It seemed like they went out of their way to make the meeting public. 

Shortly after the DOJ said they wouldnt be charging HIllary for the server. 

Are you ****ing serious? That tells me we need to start prosecuting people on the left and right more. Reason I focusing on the left is because they developed this environment of hatred towards republicans that resulted in the shooting of Republican baseball practice. They crossed the line that shouldn't have crossed. Republicans have yet to cross this line, but Democrats have crossed it repeatedly since the election. If and when the republicans do cross this line, I will be there to chew their behinds out as well.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 1

Are you ****ing serious? That tells me we need to start prosecuting people on the left and right more. Reason I focusing on the left us because they developed this environment of hatred towards republicans that resulted in the shooting of Republican baseball practice.

Yeah it truly isnt right vs left in Washington, its US vs THEM. 

For me im focused on the right because theyre who is in power therefore they are the current clear and present threat to  our nation. 

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

For me im focused on the right because theyre who is in power therefore they are the current clear and present threat to  our nation. 

Not as much as the threat of having the whole nation being torn apart by civil war because of the us vs. them mentality being pushed by the left.

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

From your article:

"Sessions argued in his two-page memo while “local control and local accountability are necessary for effective policing, it is not the responsibility of the federal government to manage non-federal law enforcement agencies.”

This is the hard truth.  I suspect there are many other areas where federal overreach concerns you.  Local governments need to be accountable to their voting public...and the public needs to hold them to it.  We will end up with a federal police-state, otherwise, and there is no coming back from that.

• Like 1

Not as much as the threat of having the whole nation being torn apart by civil war because of the us vs. them mentality being pushed by the left.

Comeon you cant seriously place that completely at the feet of the left. I mean dont get me wrong , Soros and company are doing some nasty crap, however they aren't alone. 

Sessions' DOJ decisions being a perfect example of the right tearing the nation apart, Trump's shortsighted war on the judiciary being another. 

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Comeon you cant seriously place that completely at the feet of the left. I mean dont get me wrong , Soros and company are doing some nasty crap, however they aren't alone. 

Sessions' DOJ decisions being a perfect example of the right tearing the nation apart, Trump's shortsighted war on the judiciary being another. 

While there are some republicans contributing this, the left's involve far outweighs the right's involve in this matter.

Just now, hacktorp said:

This is the hard truth.  I suspect there are many other areas where federal overreach concerns you.  Local governments need to be accountable to their voting public...and the public needs to hold them to it.  We will end up with a federal police-state, otherwise, and there is no coming back from that.

You're absolutely right, in the vacuum of a perfect world it is hard truth. Life unfortunately isnt perfect and its the federal government's job to protect its citizenry from tyranny. 

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You're absolutely right, in the vacuum of a perfect world it is hard truth. Life unfortunately isnt perfect and its the federal government's job to protect its citizenry from tyranny. 

No it isn't the federal jobs, the federals are the government and if the government becomes tyranny, they do become it too. It is our jobs as citizens alone to protect ourselves from tyranny. It would be foolish to place our trust in the federal government when they are part of the government.

Edited by Uncle Sam

16 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

This is very true.  I can't honestly tell if Trump will be remembered as a net-positive influence on this country.

But I know for CERTAIN that he has the worst of DC (Dem and Repub) running scared right now and that's refreshing.

Edited by hacktorp

No it isn't the federal jobs, the federals are the government and if the government becomes tyranny, they do become it too. It is our jobs as citizens alone to protect ourselves from tyranny. It would be foolish to place our trust in the federal government when they are part of the government.

So you're cool with citizens shooting cops in self defense? Or just disregarding their orders out of fear for their own lives? 

The local police have become tyrannical in many locations The disappeared: Chicago police detain Americans at abuse-laden 'black site' 

What youre advocating is anarchy.  

So you're cool with citizens shooting cops in self defense? Or just disregarding their orders out of fear for their own lives? 

The local police have become tyrannical in many locations The disappeared: Chicago police detain Americans at abuse-laden 'black site' 

What youre advocating is anarchy.  

No... cops on local level isn't federal, they are local cops. While federal is the arm of the government that encompasses the whole United States. There is a difference from the local police and the federal police. If the local police become tyrannical, then it is our jobs to stand up to them in the court of law. If the police are working with the government then we have to resort to pushing back with either protests and if it gets far enough, which I hope it doesn't, we have to resort to violence. Violence is always the last resort.

Edited by Uncle Sam

If the local police become tyrannical, then it is our jobs to stand up to them in the court of law.

The problem is the relationship between police and prosecutor in the court of law. The system is fixed. What Obama's DOJ  was suggesting was the best step towards PREVENTING a federal police force. If the local departments don't clean up their acts we'll end up with riots like in NC, MO and MN becoming more and more common. Eventually forcing the feds to step in and take over. 

The problem is the relationship between police and prosecutor in the court of law. The system is fixed. What Obama's DOJ  was suggesting was the best step towards PREVENTING a federal police force. If the local departments don't clean up their acts we'll end up with riots like in NC, MO and MN becoming more and more common. Eventually forcing the feds to step in and take over. 

Those riots were started thanks to political rhetoric that politicize anything and everything, even if was violate subject such as police brutality. They chose a side and stuck to it regardless of the facts while calling for resistant, both sides when it comes to the topic of police brutality. That is why I am whole heartily for toning down the rhetoric and actually clamping down on criminal behavior by politicians.

Edited by Uncle Sam

Those riots were started thanks to political rhetoric that politicize anything and everything, even if was violate subject such as police brutality. They chose a side and stuck to it regardless of the facts while calling for resistant, both sides on that matter.

No man, you can say people used it for their own political advantage, but you cant say that at its core the people protesting/rioting arent suffering. To ignore their plight and claim its all contrived politics is exactly the "tearing apart the nation" which you berate the left for doing and once again makes me point someone towards the poem First They Came  . 

If we dont stand for the least of us then eventually there will be noone to stand for the rest of us. 

No man, you can say people used it for their own political advantage, but you cant say that at its core the people protesting/rioting arent suffering. To ignore their plight and claim its all contrived politics is exactly the "tearing apart the nation" which you berate the left for doing and once again makes me point someone towards the poem First They Came  . 

If we dont stand for the least of us then eventually there will be noone to stand for the rest of us. 

That is where you get me wrong, I am not against the people, just the political party itself. The falsehood and lies of the party. I'm not ignoring their plight, I just ignoring the political parties attempt to use it to their own advantage, not good tragedy goes to waste.

Edited by Uncle Sam

That is where you get me wrong, I am not against the people, just the political party itself. The falsehood and lies of the party. I'm not ignoring their plight, I just ignoring the political parties attempt to use it to their own advantage, not good tragedy goes to waste.

Then you need to be able to separate the two. Based on what youve said so far it doesnt seem like thats what youre doing.