Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump fires FBI Director Comey

thedutchiedutch

4 hours ago, South Alabam said:

O.K, let's go for incompetency too.  She used an unauthorized server for her emails etc..While under subpoena Hillary and her cohorts, destroyed Blackberries with hammers, and deleted emails from her server.  .. Now knowing all your devices were subject to FOIA when used in an official capacity, why did she delete personal emails? If she thought indeed it was for personal use, as she stated over and over the reason for deleting 33,000 emails, why were 104 classified emails found on her server? Classified emails do not belong on a personal server. But she was aware of that. She fooled over half the populace.

I hate that about the rich and powerful, they think that they can do what they like and then just apologise after the fact without any fear. In Hillary's case I believe it was wrong to delete the emails and it cost her dearly but is it really that important? She's no manchurian candidate and even thou she was/is corrupt no more so than the rest. 

2 hours ago, Einsteinium said:

Trump brings it on himself, the media does not even have to try very hard to find things to bash him for, he keeps feeding them more scandals, questionable statements, bungled interviews, and blatant hypocrisy that they can't even keep up with it all and have to pick and choose which things to criticize him for.

The media is doing exactly what they should be doing, holding a wanna-be autocrat US president under the microscope and scrutinizing every move he makes. That is why we have an independent media, so they can do exactly this in this type of environment.

In some ways he does bring it on himself. However to just leave it at that, and say that's the soul reason is just untrue. They out right lie about him all the time. Heck that guy from the NYT's straight said during the campaign that it was basically his moral responsibility to lie about him. Even if he was totally PC, they would still be doing it. Their problem with him isn't really about what he says that's not PC. Its about his attack on globalism. Its about him stopping their massive consolidation of power.

If towing the line for banks and corporations through deception, and lowering standards of journalism to childish attacks is "doing exactly what they should be doing" then your right. BTW the only independent media is alternative media. Main stream is owned by a very small handful of people who have protected government corruption for many years. Think about it. Imagine it was Trump who gave Mexican drug cartels assault rifles, intentionally. Yet somehow 0bamas hands are clean in their eyes.

5 hours ago, TomasaurusREKT said:

Oh wow! I never looked at it that way! I guess my boss is a dick because he tells me to do my JOB too right?

Last I looked Comey did do what he was instructed too. He opened an investigation and testified. Problem is that Trump critised him before he testified on the 3rd of May and 6 days later sacked him. It's obvious that Trump didn't like the conclusions Comey came too. Trump tried to influence an FBI investigation. 

Comey should have been fired the day he read the long list of Hillary's crimes, then told everyone there was nothing really to see there. Or when he failed to arrest anyone after 0bama's administration gave assault rifles to drug lords. The guy is a sold out piece of trash who should have been gone a long time ago. It wouldn't have mattered if Trump fired him on the first day. Dems would have been throwing hysterical hissy fits regardless of when he got fired.

• Like 4

Its hilarious to. Just two days ago Dems were calling for his head over reopening the Hillary email scandal. Now they are shocked at the audacity of him being fired. lol

• Like 2

Does anyone know where i can find a transcript of Comey's testimony from May 3rd? I don't want it interpreted for me by biased news sources.

46 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Moscow didn’t do anything in America’s last election that Washington hasn’t done elsewhere in the world

Ever since Donald Trump won the presidency last November, perhaps no issue has consumed America’s political class more than the question of whether Russia interfered in the U.S. election. The White House, the FBI, and the rest of the intelligence community says it did, although the government has still not provided the public with the concrete evidence on which that conclusion is based.

cont...

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-has-meddled-in-foreign-elections-2017-1

Business as usual. 

I agree, and the US should admit this as a mistake we have made if we think we have any moral standing left in the world and want to keep it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Does anyone know where i can find a transcript of Comey's testimony from May 3rd? I don't want it interpreted for me by biased news sources.

You can youtube it hun

Edit

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Moscow didn’t do anything in America’s last election that Washington hasn’t done elsewhere in the world

Ever since Donald Trump won the presidency last November, perhaps no issue has consumed America’s political class more than the question of whether Russia interfered in the U.S. election. The White House, the FBI, and the rest of the intelligence community says it did, although the government has still not provided the public with the concrete evidence on which that conclusion is based.

cont...

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-has-meddled-in-foreign-elections-2017-1

Business as usual. 

I have no doubt that Russia at least tried to interfere with our elections, but the Progs seem to think that this has never happened before.  I have no doubt that others beside Russia hacked into our elections, even allies.  Whenever I bring up the fact that Obama interfered with the Israeli elections, it always seems to be ignored.  While there is probably evidence of Russia being involved, there is no evidence of collusion with Trump.  There was probably collusion between the DNC and France and Germany.  Who is Schumer in collusion with?  The bottom line is that this happens all the time and everyone does it.  It’s known as international intrigue.  This whole thing has been a false flag operation because the political savvy believe they can pull one over on a non-politician.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Einsteinium said:

So did the republicans I listed. I agree that doing this is not okay, but let's not be naiive and pretend that ONLY Hillary did this, if you are going to call one of them out on it, call them all out on it. There should be no double-standard.

I absolutely agree, no double standard.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Silver Thong said:

You can youtube it hun

Edit

Thank you, dear. I'll have to take it all in later. I've already got a headache and I doubt it'll help. :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Thank you, dear. I'll have to take it all in later. I've already got a headache and I doubt it'll help. :P

You know Im Canadian but you also know I pay attention. The U.S. is my big brother and I try to look out for him Cause sometimes he gets a bit hot headed ;) I really do miss talking to you. Still Married lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Silver Thong said:

I really do miss talking to you. Still Married lol

:lol: Yes. I'll let you know if I'm ever in the market for a boy toy.

Now, back on topic...;)

48 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Last I looked Comey did do what he was instructed too. He opened an investigation and testified. Problem is that Trump critised him before he testified on the 3rd of May and 6 days later sacked him. It's obvious that Trump didn't like the conclusions Comey came too. Trump tried to influence an FBI investigation. 

What conclusions are you talking about?  You do realize that they have been investigating the Trump campaign since last July and all heads of intelligence departments have testified that there is no evidence of collusion, right?   No evidence and Comey told Trump he was not under investigation but he didn't say anything else so how would Trump know that he didn't like the conclusions?     he didn't and all he knew that he was cleared by the FBOI so please tell me why he would fire Comey over that?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Imagine it was Trump who gave Mexican drug cartels assault rifles

If it was, the MSM would be calling it another one of many scandals involving Trump, and Trump supporters would be angrily defending Trump claiming this was 'fake news' and 'leftist propaganda'.

Since it was Obama, the MSM did call him out on it, multiple times, I remember seeing many left wing media pundits bashing AG Holder over this and Obama and especially right wing pundits. But let us not forget Operation Wide Reciever which was the precursor to operation fast and furious and was started during the Bush administration.

8 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

What conclusions are you talking about?  You do realize that they have been investigating the Trump campaign since last July and all heads of intelligence departments have testified that there is no evidence of collusion, right?   No evidence and Comey told Trump he was not under investigation but he didn't say anything else so how would Trump know that he didn't like the conclusions?     he didn't and all he knew that he was cleared by the FBOI so please tell me why he would fire Comey over that?

I want to like this post but it is cunfusing me. Did Trump fire him over stuff that would implicate Trump or Hillary or both. From what I get from Comey being fired was a favor to save his ass.

2 hours ago, Einsteinium said:

"The main advantage of conspiracy theories as political tools is that they can spread a general anti-establishment sentiment and they can destroy the credibility and trust in all the established leaders and institutions"

THIS^  This is exactly what the US media did for the entirety of the 2016 campaign.  Spot on!  Then, after they were thwarted by the American people who'd had a GUT FULL of Democrat policies, they went into ginned-up scandal mode for which there STILL has been not a shred of evidence produced.  A rational, unbiased individual would look at the timeline for all this and after no evidence was EVER produced, that person would ask why there is a continuing investigation.  

I have a news flash for ya hoss, this country is ruled by laws, not by the Leftist/Statist media.  Trump needs to go full in on a pursuit of justice for the American people by investigating HRC's crimes.  Take your pick, there are many.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

I hate that about the rich and powerful, they think that they can do what they like and then just apologise after the fact without any fear. In Hillary's case I believe it was wrong to delete the emails and it cost her dearly but is it really that important? She's no manchurian candidate and even thou she was/is corrupt no more so than the rest. 

As Secretary of State, she was 5th in line to the Presidency. You are at the top. She probably wasn't too worried about it, knowing Obama would more than likely pardon her.

1 minute ago, and then said:

American people who'd had a GUT FULL of Democrat policies

The majority of the American people voted for Hillary, so lets not pretend that the majority are in favor of extreme conservatism.

2 minutes ago, and then said:

Trump needs to go full in on a pursuit of justice for the American people by investigating HRC's crimes.

Except that Trump himself has said he will not go after Hillary. Also, her 'crimes' have clearly been exaggerated by the right wing propaganda machine, like whitewater and pay for play, investigations have been conducted and they have found that the deeper you look into HRC the less you find, most of the 'evidence' of so called crimes is just not there, she is more than likely merely incompetent rather than criminal. 

Now Trump, don't get me started on Trumps many lawsuits and criminality accusations, and he is the freaking POTUS, we should be investigating his past and digging through the countless lawsuits that have been leveled against him. Like is fraudulent Trump university that he paid millions of dollars to settle, or the discrimination he has done in housing, or the multiple sexual assault and harassment claims against him, his use of Polish illegal immigrants, on and on there are so many yet somehow Hillary is worse? Come on that is ridiculous.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

Operation Wide Reciever

Where arrests were actually made and guns were kept track of. Holder let the guns loose and untracked so as to manufacture a crisis. They wanted to create gun trouble so they could argue against guns and bestow us many wonderful laws against them.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

The majority of the American people voted for Hillary, so lets not pretend that the majority are in favor of extreme conservatism.

Clinton won a plurality of votes not a majority.  First off Clinton only got 48.18% of the vote, instead of over 50% that would of gave her the majority.  Even then only 136,669,237 people voted out of a total population of about 321,400,000 people of which only about 200,000,000 registered to vote.  

Ultimately at the end of the day Clinton got 65,853,516 votes (about 20.5% of the population) of which was not only highly concentrated in only 2 states, but 2 or 3 cities in those 2 states.  Not a majority by definition or any other way conceivable way.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Ultimately at the end of the day Clinton got 65,853,516 votes (about 20.5% of the population) of which was not only highly concentrated in only 2 states, but 2 or 3 cities in those 2 states.  Not a majority by definition or any other way conceivable way.

The coasts voted for Clinton...the fly over states did not.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Einsteinium said:

I am not talking about the MSM, I am talking about US, the people. We held Hillary to a much higher standard than Trump- one of the reasons why he was elected. Now look at the mess he is making of things, we have become the laughing stock of the world, a government reality TV show that people just cannot stop watching.

I find this statement interesting for a couple of reasons, firstly there is a lot of truth in it, (Not the laughing stock part, once Trump dropped a couple of bombs things stopped being quite so funny.)

The reality T.V show part. It is like watching an unscripted reality t.v. program. A train wreck you just can't look away from. The media continually follow him because every day he does something that appears utterly unbelievable. His behavior does not allow much room for other news. He feeds the media he calls fake news.

Couple that with the fact that he regularly tweets about his ratings showing that he thinks ratings are highly important.

What's the connection here? Is it subconcious self sabotaging for ratings or is it pure genius as some will have us believe.

Who knows. 

51 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

I thought it was only the high percentage she got from Crazy-fornia that gave her more votes then Trump. If Cali was to leave the Union, no Democrat would win the Presidency ever again....

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Its hilarious to. Just two days ago Dems were calling for his head over reopening the Hillary email scandal. Now they are shocked at the audacity of him being fired. lol

That cracks me up. These same people were calling for Comey to be fired just last week. Hilarious and idiotic....

• Like 4