Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Trump chose Saudi Arabia as first Visit

Amy01

2 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

:D  My god what a piece of work you are. Un be lie va ble.

It's a result of hard, disciplined work in the REAL world.  You're entitled to see the world any way you like, P80.  So are the rest of us.  It just so happens that when you tangle with some who's "been there and done that", you're going to sound ridiculous trying to lecture to them.  With the exception of a tiny minority of elitists, Americans just don't CARE about those who judge or hate us.  We don't imagine that we're perfect, we just refuse to be bothered by others who think THEY are. ;) 

19 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Glad you hate me you little boy, wouldn't have it any other way, and always wonderful to make you look ignorant by illustrating, plainly and clearly, how distorted and twisted your world view is.    :tu:

Do you realise how hilariously juvenile you make yourself sound, Merc? It really does make you look very silly. 

• Like 2

Highly entertaining ... fatuousness of the highest order ... the perfect diorama of self absorbed slurs ...

:lol:

~

Edited by third_eye
I really should be in bed ...
  • Like 1

On 5/28/2017 at 0:10 PM, Phaeton80 said:

If I ever bothered to report anybody, I would have to start with you.

Blatant and pointless trolling is supposed to be against the rules, but that is the sum total of your last couple of posts.

No facts, no arguments based on anything real at all, just more baiting. This will be the last and only reply I make to anything you post, I ain't here to feed the Trolls.  Just wanted to let Merc know that I'm on his side and he is basically on the right track. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, third_eye said:

Highly entertaining ... fatuousness of the highest order ... the perfect diorama of self absorbed slurs ...

:lol:

~

:blink:.   

Edited by Merc14

On 2017-05-13 at 0:18 AM, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Look how delighted he is! 

Saudi Arabia's Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and U.S. President Donald Trump on 14 March, 2017 [Kevin Lamarque/Reuters]

looks like he just gave SA a good talking to, look who is bowing now.  Trump knows the US no longer needs there oil anymore. They have pumped themselves dry and pocketed the money when Obama was in charge lol kissing ass.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/canadian-reactions-to-trump-s-keystone-xl-pipeline-order-1.3255353

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 1

On 29-5-2017 at 10:11 PM, AnchorSteam said:

If I ever bothered to report anybody, I would have to start with you.

Blatant and pointless trolling is supposed to be against the rules, but that is the sum total of your last couple of posts.

No facts, no arguments based on anything real at all, just more baiting. This will be the last and only reply I make to anything you post, I ain't here to feed the Trolls.  Just wanted to let Merc know that I'm on his side and he is basically on the right track. 

:blink:

This is in- sane. All I did was state my opinion based on certain facts I supplied.. however disagreeable that might be, it wasnt personal. All I received were a continuous barrage of insults - including but not limited to 'hope I gave you an ulcer'.. Which is unacceptable by any standard. And you want to report me?!

Merc's MO is to troll around the board and if he sees something he doesnt like, commence to attack; insult and demean said individual. He does it all the time, everyone who frequents this board knows this. You have it up side down, but I think thats 'a reality' where you people (you, AT and dear mr Merc) live on a daily basis.

Kindred spirits I guess...

The personal insults start flying from post# 46, completely ignoring - for example - the rather concrete quote from your own beloved POTUS - perfectly underwriting my point about the subject at hand, as well as Merc's MO.

But ofcourse, this is pointless; maybe you'd even want to report this post for being offensive somehow. While you keep maintaining Mercs input isnt offensive at all. Crazy stuff mate, apologies but I have no other term to use here.

• Like 1

On 28-5-2017 at 11:43 PM, and then said:

It's a result of hard, disciplined work in the REAL world.  You're entitled to see the world any way you like, P80.  So are the rest of us.  It just so happens that when you tangle with some who's "been there and done that", you're going to sound ridiculous trying to lecture to them.  With the exception of a tiny minority of elitists, Americans just don't CARE about those who judge or hate us.  We don't imagine that we're perfect, we just refuse to be bothered by others who think THEY are. ;) 

How views can differ.. Here I am thinking Mercs juvenile insultuous content (theres that made up word again) makes him look ridiculous. Funny you would call me arrogant, while all I did was state my opinion to someone who decided to behave like a teenager, lacing insult after insult and refusing to discuss this subject in a mature manner. ..And while you are the one here who thinks it wise to imply all sorts of definite attributes about my person, while you know absolutely nothing about me.

You people should just admit you simply dont like the fact I criticize the USA, like you continually criticize other nations and their heads of state. And thats exactly why I do it, not because I hate your country; but because of the unrivalled double measures you so obviously maintain. If that makes me 'an American hater', or 'someone who thinks hes perfect', or 'a preaching man-child', so be it. By behaving like you do, trying to insult or delegitimize others personally to try and win any given discussion, you only damage yourselves.

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

:blink:

This is in- sane. All I did was state my opinion based on certain facts I supplied.. however disagreeable that might be, it wasnt personal. All I received were a continuous barrage of insults - including but not limited to 'hope I gave you an ulcer'.. Which is unacceptable by any standard. And you want to report me?!

Merc's MO is to troll around the board and if he sees something he doesnt like, commence to attack; insult and demean said individual. He does it all the time, everyone who frequents this board knows this. You have it up side down, but I think thats 'a reality' where you people (you, AT and dear mr Merc) live on a daily basis.

You post paragraphs of the most inflammatory and derogatory things about my country and then whine like a child when I wish you an ulcer?  LMAO  Glad I live in your head though phaeton. :tu:

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

Kindred spirits I guess...

The personal insults start flying from post# 46, completely ignoring - for example - the rather concrete quote from your own beloved POTUS - perfectly underwriting my point about the subject at hand, as well as Merc's MO.

But ofcourse, this is pointless; maybe you'd even want to report this post for being offensive somehow. While you keep maintaining Mercs input isnt offensive at all. Crazy stuff mate, apologies but I have no other term to use here.

Can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen son.   :rolleyes: 

39 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

You post paragraphs of the most inflammatory and derogatory things about my country and then whine like a child when I wish you an ulcer?  LMAO  Glad I live in your head though phaeton. :tu:

Can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen son.   :rolleyes: 

Listen, someone criticizing the US - however harsh it may be in your eyes - doesnt mean you can go out and 'get revenge' (in your mind that is) by hoping someone gets an ulcer.. oh mighty keyboard warrior. ..Insecure much? I couldnt be bothered if someone criticizes my nation, at all. Even if facts werent involved. I do not feel personally attacked when someone does so, you however certainly are.

And your last sentence you can take to heart yourself, mate. You made it personal (and juvenile) because you 'didnt like what I posted about your country', not me. Obviously you have no trouble at all 'judging others', but when someone does it to your nation, you relapse to your fourteen yrs old self thinking you are winning by throwing up 'cool sounding insults' like you were back on the local schoolyard. It doesnt work that way anymore, unless youre dealing with people with thesame issue.

3 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Listen, someone criticizing the US - however harsh it may be in your eyes - doesnt mean you can go out and 'get revenge' (in your mind that is) by hoping someone gets an ulcer.. oh mighty keyboard warrior. ..Insecure much? I couldnt be bothered if someone criticizes my nation, at all. Even if facts werent involved. I do not feel personally attacked when someone does so, you however certainly are.

And your last sentence you can take to heart yourself, mate. You made it personal (and juvenile) because you 'didnt like what I posted about your country', not me. Obviously you have no trouble at all 'judging others', but when someone does it to your nation, you relapse to your fourteen yrs old self thinking you are winning by throwing up 'cool sounding insults' like you were back on the local schoolyard. It doesnt work that way anymore, unless youre dealing with people with thesame issue.

I'm not your mate Phaeton and your whining is getting old.  I responded to your noxious paragraphs of lies with some cold hard facts and you reacted like the little boy you are by blowing your top in anger hence the ulcer jibe.  I have many debates on this forum but treat a very small minority with deep disrespect, namely you, yammie, manfred (who is on ignore because I am not sure he is all there) and merton.   Angry liars and frauds who continually make things up to support whatever pet theory is bouncing around their skulls at the moment.  My advice is put me on ignore or quit posting lies.  

13 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I'm not your mate Phaeton and your whining is getting old.  I responded to your noxious paragraphs of lies with some cold hard facts and you reacted like the little boy you are by blowing your top in anger hence the ulcer jibe.  I have many debates on this forum but treat a very small minority with deep disrespect, namely you, yammie, manfred (who is on ignore because I am not sure he is all there) and merton.   Angry liars and frauds who continually make things up to support whatever pet theory is bouncing around their skulls at the moment.  My advice is put me on ignore or quit posting lies.  

:passifier:

Sure thing honeybuns, only if you ignore me too. That'd be absolutely wonderful.

20 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

:passifier:

Sure thing honeybuns, only if you ignore me too. That'd be absolutely wonderful.

Not a chance, watching you like a hawk and will call your lies when I see them

4 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Not a chance, watching you like a hawk and will call your lies when I see them

How can it be worth it?

This guy can find a way to justify any attack he makes, and then do a 180-flip to attack any shot at him using the reverse of the same exact rules he used to attack you in the first place.

I don't see the point. 

But then again, I am starting to lose interest in this place entirely. 

Heavens, do all you people really have nothing better to do? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AnchorSteam said:

How can it be worth it?

This guy can find a way to justify any attack he makes, and then do a 180-flip to attack any shot at him using the reverse of the same exact rules he used to attack you in the first place.

I don't see the point. 

But then again, I am starting to lose interest in this place entirely. 

Ahh, it's easy,  His argument is so thin and empty it is easy to counter. 

9 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Heavens, do all you people really have nothing better to do? 

True, true. Wasted enough time as it is. Should have known better than to get drawn in with this nonsense. The behaviour of certain people just keeps amazing me, its sort of fascinating.. in a strange way.

Back on topic; where Trump, after lamenting SA as being "the worlds biggest funder of terrorism. Saudi Arabia funnels our petrodollars, our very own money, to fund the terrorists that seek to destroy our people while the Saudis rely on us to protect them.” went on a festive audience re affirming the political and economic ties - confirming a $110 billion arms deal with Saudi Arabia, following tens of billions of dollars of weapon deals under the previous administration of President Barack Obama, and in turn following a pattern of decades of military, political and economic support for the Persian Gulf state.. While increasingly moving towards painting Iran as that (a terror state) which he formally (and rightly) accused SA of.

Visiting Senior Research Fellow at the Center for Technology and National Security Policy at the National Defense University, Yousaf Butt, in a Huffington Post article titled, "How Saudi Wahhabism Is the Fountainhead of Islamist Terrorism," would put Saudi funding of such extremist networks into perspective, stating:

It would be troublesome but perhaps acceptable for the House of Saud to promote the intolerant and extremist Wahhabi creed just domestically. But, unfortunately, for decades the Saudis have also lavishly financed its propagation abroad. Exact numbers are not known, but it is thought that more than $100 billion have been spent on exporting fanatical Wahhabism to various much poorer Muslim nations worldwide over the past three decades. It might well be twice that number. By comparison, the Soviets spent about $7 billion spreading communism worldwide in the 70 years from 1921 and 1991.

The article also lays out the cause and effect between Saudi funding and the predictable terrorism, violence and instability that follows. Yousaf Butt concludes by aptly stating:

The House of Saud works against the best interests of the West and the Muslim world. Muslim communities worldwide certainly need to eradicate fanatical Wahhabism from their midst, but this will be difficult, if not impossible, to accomplish if the West continues its support of the House of Saud. The monarchy must be modernized and modified — or simply uprooted and replaced. The House of Saud needs a thorough house cleaning.

A small blast from the past that is relevant in this context:

Wahhabism and the House of Saud have always been all but the left and right hand of thesame entity, a symbiotic relationship; where the House of Saud governs the politcal landscape, and the Wahhabi Ikhwan dominate the religious aspect. Wahhabism has been used as a proxy from its inception by the British Empire against the Ottoman empire (some might remember 'Lawrence of Arabia' [T.E. Lawrence], fighting 'the good fight' with the Wahhabi Ikhwan against the Ottoman Turks). The Ottoman Empire was a player in the region that prevented the British from gaining a strong foothold, desiring the rich natural resources and further their strategical political aspirations in the region. The favourable role ibn Saud played against the Ottomans in the eyes of the British eventually resulted in recognition of many of his territorial gains in 1922, while Ibn Saud in turn recognized territories gained by the British along the Persian Gulf Coast as well as Iraq. This culminated into the creation of SA in 1932.

A further side note: Right after WWI, the Sykes-Picot agreement was formalised; to divide up the Middle East according to terms drawn up by the British, as well as Zionist entities. Arbitrary divisions were created - which functioned to keep the resp newly created nations and their inhabitants in check, internal strife and discord guaranteed (strategically institutionalizing suboptimalisation) - and which largely exist to the present, including the creation of Syria, and Lebanon as French “protectorates”. After the Prime Minister of England Lord Asquith was deposed in 1916, because he had not acted favourably in regards to Zionist interests, David Lloyd George, whose career was made as a lawyer for the World Zionist Organisation, as well as Winston Churchill and Arthur Balfour, were placed in power. Lord Rothschild, James de Rothschild, the son of Edmund de Rothschild of Paris, former owner of Rothschild colonies in Palestine, and Sir Mark Sykes formalised their intentions on the future mandates of Palestine, Armenia, Mesopotamia, and Arabia, then still forming parts of the Ottoman Empire. Thesame House Rothschild forced the unilateral creation of the Zionist state of Israel in Palestine (Balfour Declaration).

In short; the Wahhabi Ikhwan and the House of Saud were effectively used to spread terror, war against the ruling Ottoman Empire in favor of the British, reconfiguring the ME region to fit their political aspirations.. Total regional economical and political control through using Arab religious extremist elements as a more than willing proxy to attack the resp. powers that be from the inside out, to subsequently reap the fruits of the resulting chaos.

Be all that as it may (some might see some obvious parallels to the present goings on, while some might not), the fact remains the US has renewed their already close ties with an entity which is the main source of the very school of thought - Wahhabism / Salafism - that has fomented groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS, and is rigorously promoting this toxic ideology throughout the Eastern and Western world employing their unlimited monetary assets.. In fact seeding the very terror trend most Americans blame the whole of Islam for, while they cheer on their POTUS for making such Great Deals. 'Irony'.

The Saudi family are not easily impressed. That being said, our NEW president is not someone to sneeze at either!  He's been around.  So why visit Sa'udi Arabia so very early in his presidency?  Because that is where ALL Islamic theology stems from!  That is where the "holy" city of Mecca is!  That is where ALL predominantly Muslim countries look to when they want an interpretation of the Qu'ran.  And so it's only natural for the president to kick off his brand new administration. GOOD LUCK MR. PRESIDENT!  Let them know just what the deal is now!  Now that you are the leader of the most powerful power on the face of the EARTH!   Give em HELL Mr President!

Is it possible we purposely destabilize the middle east...

Is it also possible we use Saudi Arabia to help accomplish this...

We have been

*putting in dictators and then taking them out..

*Arming rebels/terrorists

*starting never ending wars

Only reason Saudia Arabia is ok with this happening in thier back yard is because they are in on it.

These wars in Afghanistan and iraq had nothing to with geting Bin Laden or wmds. It is about setting up and establishing a military pressence surrounding Iran. We are slowly cleaning out the wordls "rogue nations ". Its a long game that includes north korea too.

Russia speaks of this and openly trolls the US because they want a more balanced world order where they still hold influence , but China has over shadowed them. Russia, China, US, Europe doesnt want nuclear war. North Korea and Iran are a different story because they know its them against the world, rapid dogs backed in a corner are willing to bite.