Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Eurovision song contest

freetoroam

Ok, its on, Poland are on now, i think her left boob is about to pop out.

• Like 2

Poland, Estonia and whoever else there is will vote for Ukraine and Ukraine will vote for Poland, Estonia and wherever else there is, and the UK will of course be the one that everyone gives no points to now that the Russkies aren't allowed

• Like 2

The ladies tops are very daring this year. I wonder if anyone is actually watching the faces of the singers?

• Like 2

Owwwww mods.:P but you got my drift.

Moldovia,  the singing is not too bad, but not sure about the wedding outfits.

Australia? has there been a shift of continents?

Am I watching the right thing here (checks tv channel)  WTF?

• Like 1

Um, Spain, that was a bit painful.

I liked Graham Norton's comment about the Denmark entry (sung by Anja)..."born and raised in Australia but suspiciously moved to Denmark VERY recently"  :-)

• Like 3

The majority of them are singing in English, is that for our benefit? ...that`s very nice of them, now all we need them to do is give us more points than last year.

When's the UK's painful effort supposed to be on? Last in the queue I suppose? It really makes you miss old Wogan doesn't it, what would he have made of being stuck in Kiev.

Some memories of the great man.. 14 of Terry Wogan's most memorable quotes from Eurovision

• Like 2

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

When's the UK's painful effort supposed to be on? Last in the queue I suppose? It really makes you miss old Wogan doesn't it, what would he have made of being stuck in Kiev.

Some memories of the great man.. 14 of Terry Wogan's most memorable quotes from Eurovision

She is on right now - singing in English. She looks like Sophie Webster.

Darn!!... delayed by 1 song to take a call from my daughter...but listening to Norway now and it is actually really good!! The presenters have learned the Eurovision Cheese Commentary very well-Bet Druncker is fuming as they are talking in English!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

LOL:

‘No, it’s not Rita from Coronation Street’ 

and now we have  a Sophie Webster from Coronation street  lookalike on. Now theres a coincidence. He would have picked upon that one.

Just caught up with the dirge from UK.... strewth the audience totally loved it!! What do I know...

• Like 1

The last time I watched the competitive this chap was doing his best for the UK.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, keithisco said:

Just caught up with the dirge from UK.... strewth the audience totally loved it!! What do I know...

yeah but they will  not be doing the scoring, i think they loved it the year before, and the year before that and look where we came then. :mellow:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

yeah but they will  not be doing the scoring, i think they loved it the year before, and the year before that and look where we came then. :mellow:

Yep... I am fully expecting a "Brexit effect" this year

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Big Mirk said:

The last time I watched the competitive this chap was doing his best for the UK.  

Were you stuffy your face with food then too?:P

even he only scored 12 points..jeeze Englebert coming 25th? 

• Like 1

Romania's "Yodel-Rap" is pure Eurovision... if only dear old Terry was doing the commentary :whistle:

• Like 2

Haven't watched in a couple  of years and was also confused about Australia. 

I miss the old days that were completely nuts with one weird number after the other

Now most songs sound the same 

• Like 2

Belgium? has she just got out of bed, someone should have given her a hairbrush before she come on in front of millions a few people.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, keithisco said:

Romania's "Yodel-Rap" is pure Eurovision... if only dear old Terry was doing the commentary :whistle:

I really liked it better than most forgettable ones

1 minute ago, Soccergirl13 said:

and was also confused about Australia. 

I am still confused, I did check the channel, just in case I had switched it over my accident. 

Wow, Sweden are a bit swish. The singers trousers are pretty tight, looks a bit uncomfortable, he would be better off taking them off,, 

Really feel like just giving up on life now after listening (to Belgium)   :rofl: