Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Eurovision song contest

freetoroam

7 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Wow, Sweden are a bit swish. The singers trousers are pretty tight, looks a bit uncomfortable, he would be better off taking them off,, 

YES PLEASE 

Hot Damn I need to move to Sweden that guy was hot. Well I know who will get my vote haha

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Wow, Sweden are a bit swish. The singers trousers are pretty tight, looks a bit uncomfortable, he would be better off taking them off,, 

Seriously? freetoroam?? trust you to lower the tone of Eurovision (as if that were possible ha, ha)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Soccergirl13 said:

YES PLEASE 

Hot Damn I need to move to Sweden that guy was hot. Well I know who will get my vote haha

I found his singing very appealing too, :whistle: i would vote for him as well.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Soccergirl13 said:

YES PLEASE 

OK... that's it you two, don't say I didn't warn you- I obviously need to chaperone this thread. Just wait until Count von Dreidecker hears about you two:D

Edited by keithisco
  • Like 2

I hope the fascist bully Junker is watching and seeing just how "irrelevant" English is in Europe today .....  :D 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, keithisco said:

Seriously? freetoroam?? trust you to lower the tone of Eurovision (as if that were possible ha, ha)

Well it was about time us females had something worth watching, you men have had boobs flopping all over the place and short skirts which would pass as belts.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, keithisco said:

OK... that's it you two, don't say I didn't warn you- I obviously need to chaperone this thread

Yeah no worries googling that Sweden hottie now ...will be eh hmm busy for a while haha

• Like 1

Who and their mother? 

5 minutes ago, keithisco said:

trust you to lower the tone of Eurovision (as if that were possible ha, ha)

looks like it was possible, who the heck are these two? !

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Well it was about time us females had something worth watching, you men have had boobs flopping all over the place and short skirts which would pass as belts.

And for us blokes, the "interval" act :D

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Essan said:

And for us blokes, the "interval" act :D

Oh noes...(groans)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

Ok, its on, Poland are on now, i think her left boob is about to pop out.

I'm sure i heard Graham Norton say that "her brother would be fiddling with her on stage tonight" when he introduced Poland!!!!!

• Like 3

Hold on!!! UK viewers can  not vote by text and they can not vote for the United Kingdom entry...have I heard that right? If i did that means we have no chance, even a lesser chance which we did not have before!

yep, did hear it right, the UK viewers can not vote for the UK entry. I hope this rule applies to all the other countries. 

Just now, keithisco said:

My money is on Norway...but not too much :su

ok seeing as we can vote for the UK, I will match your 5p. 

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

ok seeing as we can vote for the UK, I will match your 5p. 

Whoa there freetoroam... table limit is 2p-but you are on, I'll take that bet

• Like 1

I'm not sure who's playing at the moment, but it looks as if the singer and the drummer are both wearing Aldi's own Stormtrooper costumes

Think they were called anuka, an interval act

Edited by EBE Hybrid
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

yep, did hear it right, the UK viewers can not vote for the UK entry. I hope this rule applies to all the other countries. 

I think that was always the rule. That's why it was always the neighbours mafia. Even though Germany has quite a few it never helped haha 

Our 12 points always went to Turkey. Wonder why haha

Well here I am voting for sweden and stalking hottie on Instagram mhhhh

• Like 2

No countries can vote for themselves, but not being able to text? [[checks what century we are in]]

• Like 1

I see that the voting lines are permanently busy at the moment, is this the result of Russian hackers interfering

5 minutes ago, EBE Hybrid said:

I see that the voting lines are permanently busy at the moment, is this the result of Russian hackers interfering

No, it will be all the Russians voting for the country which paid them the most.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I am still confused, I did check the channel, just in case I had switched it over my accident. 

Oz is a "honorary" member of the E.U. to stop us from having free trade with them

• Like 1

Shall we be banned (thankgoodness) from the next Euro or is that part of the Brexit deal .

Just an observation, but i'm sure previous Eurovisions had a bit more 'cleveage', this year we've only really had Netherlands and Denmark showing off the classic Euro-look.

Might I be so bold to suggest that in future ESC should "raise the bar and display the bra"!

17 minutes ago, keithisco said:

No countries can vote for themselves, but not being able to text? [[checks what century we are in]]

I suppose its works out fairly in the end, because all the  English living in lets say, Poland can vote for England as all the Polish living in England will vote for Poland....equals itself out then?