Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stories and experiences

Susanc241

When I try to add a comment to an item in Stories and Experiences all I get is a blank page with Error 116 at the top.  Can someone explain what is happening here and is it something I need to fix at my end?  Thank you.

I've never heard of this before, do you get this error when posting in any other thread/section ?

Can you copy and paste the whole error message for me ?

I am using an iPad.  I have never had any problems adding comments before but this was the first time I was trying to comment in Stories and Experiences (on right hand side of home page).  I have done a screen shot so hope I can attach it.  Never tried to attach a graphic or photo before.

If screen shot doesn't attach, it literally is a completely blank screen (white) except for the top bar, with the text "Error 116" in New Times Roman font.

IMG_1477.PNG

• Like 1

Ok this should be fixed now, can you try it again for me and see if the error is still occurring ?

Thank you. :)

• Like 1

Brilliant!  Success.  Thank you for your prompt attention.  Excellent website, by the way.

• Like 2