Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

That's enough about you...

acute

This thread is for all lovers of acute, the resident UM hoglet.

Obviously, it would be wrong of me to post in this thread, but just one thing.....

Try saying 'frivolous thread' 3 times fast.

I really can't say it! :lol:

Edited by acute

* frivolous thread, frivolous Fred, chivalrous Fred * Right, that's certainly more than enough about you, let's talk about something much more interesting ....... and better looking! ......... ME :D When talking about me, you might like to include such points as my sparkling wit, good sense of humour, stoicism through adversity etc. etc. ........... hmm, I'm not sure why anyone would want to talk about anything other than my good self B)

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

* frivolous thread, frivolous Fred, chivalrous Fred * Right, that's certainly more than enough about you, let's talk about something much more interesting ....... and better looking! ......... ME :D When talking about me, you might like to include such points as my sparkling wit, good sense of humour, stoicism through adversity etc. etc. ........... hmm, I'm not sure why anyone would want to talk about anything other than my good self B)

Mods,

Please delete ouija ouija's self-indulgent off-topic post.  I'm here to read about me!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, .ZZ. said:

Tell us about your apple Acute.

It's a golden delicious, like me!

• Like 2

Acute, are you after some kind big hug or something?  Just ask her mate.  I`m quite sure that little miss Ouija is more than willing to hug a hoglet. :D

• Like 2

Vain much, acute? :lol:

• Like 2

Why is everyone asking me questions?  Which bit of the topic don't you understand?

It's very simple, really. Heap praise upon me, while I luxuriate in my milk bath, having grapes fed to me.

Do want those grapes peeled? :lol:

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Do want those grapes peeled? :lol:

If I really have to wait while you peel the grapes, you may need to heat more milk.

Hedgehogs. Why can't they just share the hedge?

• Like 2