Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosions in Manchester

Torchwood

1 hour ago, susieice said:

I said known wolf,  In other words someone known to authorities as a extremist and potential perpetrator of terrorism.

• Like 3

She did send a really heart felt tweet,shocking couldn't even be arsed to make an appearance maybe she's to shaken,so never mind those poor kids  and parents who have lost loved ones and those laying in hospital absolutely bloody appalling 

Possible 2nd attack underway in Manchester?

The news says they`ve arrested someone with knives and a baseball bat attacking people at the vigil for last nights casualties.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gary Meadows said:

Horrible tragedy!  Such heartless monsters out there. :(

Having said that, I guess Ariana Grande's wish almost came true. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2760170/Ariana-Grande-said-hoped-fans-f-ing-die.html

thats from 2014.... hardly relevant to 2017

• Like 3

Another terrorist attack, innocent citizens dead, and yet again the terrorist nut job was known to police and the intelligence services.

I keep saying it, the security service are doing their job, anyone on the security services list needs eliminating. if this course of action would have been taken the UK would not have experienced, and continue to experience these radical fundamentalist attacks.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, seeder said:

thats from 2014.... hardly relevant to 2017

How so?

4 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Another terrorist attack, innocent citizens dead, and yet again the terrorist nut job was known to police and the intelligence services.

I keep saying it, the security service are doing their job, anyone on the security services list needs eliminating. if this course of action would have been taken the UK would not have experienced, and continue to experience these radical fundamentalist attacks.

The security forces have to get it right every single time

The death cultists only need to get it right once ....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Essan said:

The security forces have to get it right every single time

The death cultists only need to get it right once ....

Eventually, all the terrorists need to do is overwhelm law enforcement.  I think we are pretty close to that now and the pressure isn’t really on.  The terrorists have been watching and learning from each and every attempt and attack.  We haven’t seen the next step yet where we can see that they’ve been adapting to how law enforcement works.  That’s coming soon and the death totals are going to go up.

44 minutes ago, Gary Meadows said:

Horrible tragedy!  Such heartless monsters out there. :(

Having said that, I guess Ariana Grande's wish almost came true. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2760170/Ariana-Grande-said-hoped-fans-f-ing-die.html

44 minutes ago, Gary Meadows said:

How so?

well its pretty obvious isnt it...whats said in 2014  has NOTHING to do with events in 2017.

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

not to mention, do you really think a 18 years old rich famous spoiled brat will think before she opens her mouth????  hell we got entire congress of old farts with same mentality. and our prez can outdo entire congress in that regard

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

The terrorists are winning. Blondie and Take That have both canceled concerts in the UK.

9 minutes ago, Michelle said:

The terrorists are winning. Blondie and Take That have both canceled concerts in the UK.

Might be a wise choice for the time being. The problem will always be copycat attacks.  Some other weird twisted wannabe jihadists see news like what happened here and then make their own plans

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, seeder said:

BREAKING NEWS: Vigil for Manchester victims in Birmingham is interrupted after a man is caught nearby 'with a large knife and a baseball bat'

We can't even mourn the dead in peace. Absolute savages.

• Like 3

Ohh look.

he was British born. So ****ing much for "when you blown up someone's home, you create a jihadi". Do the applogists have any better arguments they want to make? 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, aztek said:

maybe, but when you have foreign army in your home, and their bombs falling on you, killing your family,  it hits home, and you'll hate those foreigners without any brainwashing.

Maybe they should focus on the killers in their midst that the bombs are intended for.  Whether we like it or not, we're ON this train and the only way off is to win or let them drive.  To listen to many today, you'd think the Crusades began when Christians attacked Jerusalem.  History IS what it IS.  Islam was spread by the sword and that process is underway again.  When our choices are fighting and possibly dying or surrender and live under that barbaric system, the choice is easy.  They don't have a monopoly on the willingness to die for a just cause.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, seeder said:

Might be a wise choice for the time being. The problem will always be copycat attacks.  Some other weird twisted wannabe jihadists see news like what happened here and then make their own plans

There will always be a threat whether it's today or tomorrow. What, be vigilant for a couple of weeks and then get complacent again?

There are reports some people told the security guards someone seemed suspicious. Security could do nothing because they could have been accused of discrimination. We are backing ourselves into a no win situation.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Ohh look.

he was British born. So ****ing much for "when you blown up someone's home, you create a jihadi". Do the applogists have any better arguments they want to make? 

If the terrorist was a refugee, the narrative becomes "Western imperialism created this"
If the terrorist was home grown, the narrative becomes "refugees are not dangerous"
If the terrorist was a Muslim, the narrative becomes "he was not a true follower of Islam"
If ISIS claims responsibility, the narrative becomes "he was not affiliated with ISIS"

Why.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Why.

Why? Because it always has to fit into the belief system held by the far left.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Lilly said:

And their belief system, intentional or not, has been proven to be quite dangerous and even deadly.

• Like 4

How is this idiocy allowed to continue?

Brainwashed jihadi brides are returning to the streets of Britain as their ISIS husbands prepare for last stand in Syria

• Up to ten jihadi brides are believed to have left Syria for the UK since start of year
  • A few of them have already returned and more could follow, it has been reported
  • Some of the women said to have been ordered to leave by ISIS fighter husbands
  • Around 350 Brits who fled the country to join ISIS are already back on home soil
  • Many of these people are free to roam the streets but could pose security threat

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4533042/Jihadi-brides-returning-UK-final-stand-Iraq-Syria.html#ixzz4hwGo5qmR 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I think with each new attack, even the more resilient defenders are starting to question their beliefs. One thing that I've always found perplexing about Leftists is their love for Islam. They coddle it, cherish it and even support the fundamentalist aspects of it but none of their beliefs coincide.

Islam is very conservative - it is pro-life, pro-traditional family, against promiscuity, against partying, against homosexuality, etc. What do these Leftist professors and news casters think will happen if Sharia law is imposed?

They can say "goodbye" to trans-gender bathrooms on day 1. Abortion clinics will be shut down, there certainly won't be any more "Women's Marches", "rape culture" will become a real thing since a woman's opinion is only worth half that of a man's in a court of law, female genital mutilation is already on the rise in America so expect that to dramatically increase as well.

...I think at their core, Leftists want to be dominated. They have a very ethno-masicist mentality, hating "daddy" (white males, Trump,) while bending over for brown skinned people regardless of how barbaric they are. I don't think Leftists really believe in their talking points, they just want to tear down "daddy's culture" at any cost.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

How is this idiocy allowed to continue?

Brainwashed jihadi brides are returning to the streets of Britain as their ISIS husbands prepare for last stand in Syria

• Up to ten jihadi brides are believed to have left Syria for the UK since start of year
  • A few of them have already returned and more could follow, it has been reported
  • Some of the women said to have been ordered to leave by ISIS fighter husbands
  • Around 350 Brits who fled the country to join ISIS are already back on home soil
  • Many of these people are free to roam the streets but could pose security threat

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4533042/Jihadi-brides-returning-UK-final-stand-Iraq-Syria.html#ixzz4hwGo5qmR 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If that is true and they are known, obviously they would be if true, they should be found, interrogated and exiled.

• Like 1

Just now, and then said:

Maybe they should focus on the killers in their midst that the bombs are intended for. ........................... They don't have a monopoly on the willingness to die for a just cause.

they focus at whatever kills them, our intent however, they could not care less about. we came to their home with guns to do about something about WE do not like. no one asked them. we just came and destroyed their home. 

the problem is we kill them for OUR cause.

i realize ideologies are always at war.  nothing new, i have no issues with that, what i do have issue with, is idiots who think it is a good idea to bring those people here, to live right next to me and you. even if they do not want to kill you outright, they want to turn our country into what their was. and gvmnt assists them in it.

Edited by aztek

Anyone else remember when the Arab world went to war to fight off the ideaology of Nazi'ism to make the world a better place?

Or how about during the American civil war when after toppling our evil dictators,peace loving "rebels" from Iraq,Syria,ect. continued to fight our war for us while fit fighting aged American men were welcomed in to arab countries by the hundreds of thousands to be fed,clothed,and educated...:rolleyes:

As for the trollop i mean "entertainer" Grande...well she is a perfect example of an extreme left libtard who would be in the streets screaming racist,jingoist,xenophobe at a security person for stopping a suspicious looking non white male.

Sorry but i'm sick of reading these damn stories!It's time for extreme profiling no matter who b****es about it!The only people 100% capable of conquering this sick extremeist mindset and wiping it from memory is other muslims...