Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosions in Manchester

Torchwood

9 minutes ago, susieice said:

Wow seeder! I've been posting what I'm hearing, mostly on FOX or CNN, because I'm not always sure what I'm hearing is correct. I have been checking a lot of English sources also. I had no idea the US media may have been releasing things prematurely that could compromise the investigation. I agree it should be addressed if that's the case. Our own police withhold information until they feel it's ok to release it.

how weird, your post has vanished!! ??

1 minute ago, seeder said:

Thanks for bringing it back

• Like 2

Just now, seeder said:

A mod just told me she did it by accident. I told her I had addressed the post to you and you quoted me before she did that. She said I could repost it again. There was nothing wrong with it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frank Merton said:

Christianity was no different, but it reformed.  Even now you see signs of major change in attitudes in Iran and the Gulf.

Really hmm

Whats Iran like today, why don`t you go there and tell me.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

While true as i said "different times" but many soldiers in the Civil war weren't grown adults,they fought with what they had...

Also other muslim countries should be bearing more of the refugee burden,but because of different variations of that single religion they can't even stand each other!Now if they constantly war with each other over different sects of 1 religion,how in hell is it a great idea to put them into something completely foreign to their ways...meh i got no answers either lol

That was perfect, it`s been proven that it does not work. This social experiment needs to end.

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Get off my ass, old man.

I hope I never have to say that :mellow: but funny as hell

42 minutes ago, Kismit said:

The only way to lose is to actively engage. We arn't losing. We are suffering fatalities. 

Take a good solid look at the world and all of the people who are not extremists there are many many more of us than there is them.

And their attacks achieve nothing. Nothing!

If we engage they get the holy war they are after. 

If this where an actual war they wouldn't have a chance. We have the people, we have the arms, and we have more military intelligence than they could ever imagine. Together the allied forces would anihalte them. Unfortunately innocents would die and engaging would breed more terrorists putting more people at risk.

Your right and wrong here. There is a real thing called creeping Sharia and it should scare you more than a bomb. The Holy war has been happening for sometime now. Like I said I have no dog in the race. However you should, I don`t think you would like Sharia law hun. We have to engage, as to what extent I really don`t know. All I know is what we are doing now is wrong and will bite us in the ass.

• Like 3

Looks like there was a double suicide bombing yesterday in Jakarta. They are also saying it was done by ISIS. They have the largest muslim population in the world and ISIS keeps trying to recruit. Indonesia also realizes that native born citizens travel to the middle east and come back to teach radicalization. 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/24/asia/jakarta-indonesia-explosion/

6 hours ago, seanjo said:

Us? who is Us?....History not a subject of yours? The reason Adolf and his crew carried on invading is because people did exactly what they are doing now with this Islamist b******s, appeasement!..."I have in my hand a piece of paper"....ring a bell, does it?

I said in German.  

What was happening in Germany in 1938 (and before)?   And then look at some of the comments being made on social media in Britain about certain groups of people (in general) today.    But I dont think we are stupid enough to go down that road, are we?  

18 minutes ago, susieice said:

Looks like there was a double suicide bombing yesterday in Jakarta. They are also saying it was done by ISIS. They have the largest muslim population in the world and ISIS keeps trying to recruit. Indonesia also realizes that native born citizens travel to the middle east and come back to teach radicalization. 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/24/asia/jakarta-indonesia-explosion/

and yet people want open borders, I just have to shake my head I have a story but it`s pretty chilling. I could post it as it was an actual experiance I had and I won`t be crude or anything but I`m not sure if I should.

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Essan said:

I said in German.  

What was happening in Germany in 1938 (and before)?   And then look at some of the comments being made on social media in Britain about certain groups of people (in general) today.    But I dont think we are stupid enough to go down that road, are we?  

I hope not. But I have seen it too. And I can't forget that the people of Germany where not heartless but they where misslead and believed they where right. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kismit said:

Take a good solid look at the world and all of the people who are not extremists there are many many more of us than there is them.

And their attacks achieve nothing. Nothing.

It only takes one to kill many. It took 18 to kill 3000 on 911.

Their attacks have acheived many things. Homeland sequrity the tsa the nsa the cia the fbi and all over fear. I remeber when I didn`t need a passport to visit Montana.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Russian Hare said:

a spokesman for Libya's counterterror forces.

Are there any?

1 hour ago, The Silver Thong said:

Really hmm

Whats Iran like today, why don`t you go there and tell me.

Ah good, now we're trying to bring Iran into it. I'm surprised it's taken as long as this. have Merc14 and Ravenhawk been on yet to explain how Iran is to blame for this, since they're the World's Leading Terrorist Nation?

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Ah good, now we're trying to bring Iran into it. I'm surprised it's taken as long as this. have Merc14 and Ravenhawk been on yet to explain how Iran is to blame for this, since they're the World's Leading Terrorist Nation?

I did not bring up Iran I just posted a clip of what it use to be. Your second point I think might be true but we also have to look at why Iran is as you say, the leading export of terrorists today. Could it be religion. It`s an honest question. I know the answer but many don`t. I don`t check under my bed or things like that but I do know a threat when I see it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Silver Thong said:

I did not bring up Iran I just posted a clip of what it use to be. Your second point I think might be true but we also have to look at why Iran is as you say, the leading export of terrorists today. Could it be religion. It`s an honest question. I know the answer but many don`t. I don`t check under my bed or things like that but I do know a threat when I see it.

I was quoting Merc and Ravenhawk when I said that. Do you know who's been heavily involved in fighting ISIS in Syria? 

3 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

I was quoting Merc and Ravenhawk when I said that. Do you know who's been heavily involved in fighting ISIS in Syria? 

Putin did more in a month then Obama did in a year fighting Isis. Let us not forget how Isis was created.

Sorry if I miss quoted you

Edited by The Silver Thong

I agree there. I was just trying to point out that Iran has also been involved in fighting ISIS as well, so it's really not as simple as just lumping "terrorism" together in one big bundle.

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 3

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

ia gree there. I was just trying to point out that Iran has also been involved in fighting ISIS as well, so it's really not as simple as just lumping "terrorism" together in one big bundle.

It`s never easy my friend. The game peices change everyday.

funnily enough I read an article just yesterday that suggests the Saudi's are behind the terrorism...not directly of course...but certainly arming and funding the terrorists, will see if I can find it again

Edited by seeder

3 minutes ago, seeder said:

funnily enough I read an article just yesterday that suggests the Saudi's are behind the terrorism...not directly of course...but certainly arming and funding the terrorists, will see if I can find it again

I know what your talking about and I agree SA is very dangerous maby more so then most other nations. However they are an allie, what a gong show we live in.

• Like 2

OK this is the article I read the other day..... now some may criticise the source but..... what follows be other more preferred/credible sources perhaps

Targeting Iran or England, terror has one origin: Iranian Foreign Ministry

The Saudi regime is commonly known to be the major force behind the “ideology” of Daesh and other terrorist groups that mainly operate in the Middle East but also manage to target Europe and the United States with terrorist attacks every now and then.

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/05/23/522912/Iran-Qassemi-Manchester-terrorist-attack-one-source

Is Saudi Arabia to blame for Islamic State?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-35101612

Iraq crisis: How Saudi Arabia helped Isis take over the north of the country
A speech by an ex-MI6 boss hints at a plan going back over a decade. In some areas, being Shia is akin to being a Jew in Nazi Germany
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/iraq-crisis-how-saudi-arabia-helped-isis-take-over-the-north-of-the-country-9602312.html

We finally know what Hillary Clinton knew all along – US allies Saudi Arabia and Qatar are funding Isis

There is a bizarre discontinuity between what the Obama administration knew about the jihadis and what they would say in public
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/hillary-clinton-wikileaks-email-isis-saudi-arabia-qatar-us-allies-funding-barack-obama-knew-all-a7362071.html

Julian Assange: Isis and Clinton Foundation are both funded by Saudi Arabia and Qatar

‘This is the most significant email in the whole collection’
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/julian-assange-clinton-foundation-isis-same-money-saudi-arabia-qatar-funding-a7397211.html

Emm I want to agree but I can`t their are many ME nations that produce terroists. SA is a big one but not the only one.

Just now, The Silver Thong said:

Emm I want to agree but I can`t their are many ME nations that produce terroists. SA is a big one but not the only one.

I would agree with that too.... after all, the greatest trick the Devil does is to convince the world that he doesnt exist

1 minute ago, seeder said:

I would agree with that too.... after all, the greatest trick the Devil does is to convince the world that he doesnt exist

I have known that from a very young age. Im not easily fooled lol but it does happen time to time.  Oh wait, I don`t believe in the devil. I however believe in mans treachery

• Like 1