Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosions in Manchester

Torchwood

Just now, Lilly said:

From what I understand there is also division among the Sunni and Shia sects. For example, the clerics of ISIS (very Radical Sunnis) have placed a fatwah upon the Saudi royal family. Hence why King Salman el Saud seemed so pleased to have Trump offer to be 'friends' with them.

Although IMO the only difference between the Saud family and Daesh is the Sauds have enough money to feed the world.  Twice over.

• Like 3

I'm no fan of the Saudis but ISIS is currently making far more trouble than they are. Here's hoping that whoever is next in line for the throne will be a more secular modern thinking man. Remember, force out the royal family and all that will happen is that the clerics will take over...and that will be double bad for sure.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

‘We’re already defeated’: British correspondent discusses the aftermath of the Manchester attack

http://www.theblaze.com/podcasts/were-already-defeated-british-correspondent-discusses-the-aftermath-of-the-manchester-attack/

"Buckby, who is the author of “A Paradoxical Alliance: An Anglo-American Analysis of the Left’s Love Affair With Islam,” said that despite the huge vigil in Manchester attended by thousands of people who claim they are not cowards, they are going to head to the polls in a couple of weeks and “vote for the Labour Party.”

I scent a fairly far out to the right wing agenda there. What the **** is he saying? People who might be thinking voting Labour (at least they spelled it right) are moral cowards because they're "in love with Islam"?What a ****in' nerve. 

9 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

‘We’re already defeated’: British correspondent discusses the aftermath of the Manchester attack

http://www.theblaze.com/podcasts/were-already-defeated-british-correspondent-discusses-the-aftermath-of-the-manchester-attack/

I think this belongs in the election thread, but the article misses a major point- its not labour that made the UK an easier target- it was Theresa May.  Its not Labour that intends to make us weaker still- thats the tories who want to HALVE the strength of GMP.  Labours manifesto intends to recruit more.

Edited by Torchwood

20 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I'm no fan of the Saudis but ISIS is currently making far more trouble than they are.

Islamic terror on the scale we are seeing today would not be possible without Saudi money bankrolling Wahabbi-inspired mosques and islamic centers throughout the world. The blood on SAudi Arabia's hand would fill an ocean. Want to know why the shiny new mosque on your corner has been found to be preaching hatred of the kuffar to its members? THank the Saudis. Years ago they made a deal with the devil (Wahabbis) to fund that ideology in exchange for being allowed domestic rule unhindered. But the deal didn't last forever and the devil has returned to alter the deal and claim the kingdom itself.

Although IMO the only difference between the Saud family and Daesh is the Sauds have enough money to feed the world.  Twice over.

You are correct Saudi Arabia is just ISIS with embassies. Islamic State's only disagreement with KSA is that KSA is aligned with foreigners (i.e. US military presence) since the first Gulf war, 1991 (this was also one of USama bin Laden's main complaint.)

Domestically ISIS applies 100% of Islamic law, KSA applies maybe 90%, exempting its own royal rulers from the laws they enforce on the populace so that its fat princes can indulge in the debauchery.

Now if I had my way...

*Puts on red MAGA hat*

Cut off everything connected with Saudi Arabia. Every mosque, every charity, every Islamic center, everything. Expel their citizens (excepting religious refugees or the like) especially their imams and preachers. Every organization and religious figure connected to KSA is suspect. Shut. Them. Down.

As for SAudi itself pull all forces out, Iet them defend themselves or go to hell in whatever way they choose.

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Kismit said:

Patience and politics will make better head way in the long run than singleing out a group of people, most of whom are peacful.

We are already working assiduously at infiltration.  We often identify leadership and remove them by way of drone.  When an attack happens in any western country, the smoke has barely cleared before governments are telling us that it's either not Islam or #NOT ALL MUSLIMS.  In 16 years, I have yet to see any organized outrage by the citizens of any Western country, even as they bury their children.  Someday that patience is going to end.  When it does, ignorance and fear will rule BOTH sides in this conflict.  Asking the congregants in mosques to allow surveillance so that potential mass murderers can be stopped shouldn't be so controversial.  If something similar was asked of the church I attend, I'd have no problem with it at all.  Those citizens of the US, UK, and other Western countries who are Muslim have the same obligation to society at large as any other faith group, yet they tend toward isolation and reject assimilation. That is not disputed.  It's time that they either become part of the nations or leave them.  I am not saying they must give up their faith unless that faith tells them it's okay to kill.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Soo.... basically a teenager's idea of what it means to be an adult?

you know, be heard saying whatever brain fart you deem important, wear your undies in public .... not actually adultingly adult, but stuff that seems terribly important and grown up when you're a teenager.

Ariana started her career at the age of 12. IMHO, she's been coached on how to act adult in a way far beyond her years. Her emotional development still needs to catch up. What happened was a serious smack in the face to a sheltered young girl who probably never had to face much on her own. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, seeder said:

Indeed. Another poster a few pages back made some snide comments that the UK would have kept his identity a secret....and that it takes the US to name the terrorist..... and I cant be bothered to go back and find the post

But yes....in any serious investigation the police have every reason to hold back info...for the simple reason that by naming any suspect quickly in the media, any associates will get freaked out and destroy any evidence, cover their tracks, or even leave the country

So our PM has every reason to be angry...

Trump has ordered a probe about the leaking of this information.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-told-in-brussels-that-west-should-focus-on-values-not-only-interests/2017/05/25/7aa1865c-40cd-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.9a92b84c6a54

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

Labour Manchester Mayor Says Suicide Bomber ‘Not a Muslim’

This kind of stupidity is why there's children's flesh coating their walls.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/05/25/labour-manchester-mayor-says-suicide-bomber-not-muslim/

Why are these people suddenly experts on religion. :rolleyes:

"The Manchester mayor and noted expert on Islam will now lead a discussion on the isnad and matn techniques of of hadith criticism."

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FLOMBIE said:

Excuse me, Hezbollah???

Note how smoothly he redirects and changes course.  Those who defend the Iranian paymasters deserve no credibility.  Hizballah is probably considered to be more acceptable because their cause is more focused on the destruction of the "Zionist entity".  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

Labour Manchester Mayor Says Suicide Bomber ‘Not a Muslim’

This kind of stupidity is why there's children's flesh coating their walls.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/05/25/labour-manchester-mayor-says-suicide-bomber-not-muslim/

I begin to wonder if it IS stupidity.  It seems more and more like a concerted effort to destroy the country from within - just like the Left in the US.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, and then said:

Note how smoothly he redirects and changes course.  Those who defend the Iranian paymasters deserve no credibility.  Hizballah is probably considered to be more acceptable because their cause is more focused on the destruction of the "Zionist entity".  

for cryin' out loud, if you're trying to draw parity between ISIS and the Hezzies and their Fanatical Stabbing Attacks on the country that ****in' uses tanks to demolish their villages so it can plant its own occupiers, there really is no reasoning with you. 

• Like 1

You yourself are doing a fine job of trying to deflect this so that it becomes an argument about how vile Iran is, and distracts attention from the most serious danger and the countries that support it, or at least look the other way and whistle casually while they get on and do whatever they want to do, and the fact that the "West" supports those countries much more than it does the vile, wicked source of all evil, Iran and the Hezzies. 

1 minute ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

for cryin' out loud, if you're trying to draw parity between ISIS and the Hezzies and their Fanatical Stabbing Attacks on the country that ****in' uses tanks to demolish their villages so it can plant its own occupiers, there really is no reasoning with you. 

I said nothing about stabbing, as you know.  I speak of the Iranian-supplied tens of thousands of rockets and missiles that the Hezzies have aimed at Israel. Iran now has actual IRGC troops in the Golan and Putin has been warned that they will NOT be allowed to stay.  Deny all you like but Iran is in an aggressive posture and is slowly creating an armed force to surround Israel.  You may find that acceptable, even just, but it will end badly for the Iranians and probably for the rest of the region.  Unlike the idiot politicians that rule over us, the mullahs KNOW what's coming and they're preparing.  The only question is what will set it off.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

You yourself are doing a fine job of trying to deflect this so that it becomes an argument about how vile Iran is, and distracts attention from the most serious danger and the countries that support it, or at least look the other way and whistle casually while they get on and do whatever they want to do, and the fact that the "West" supports those countries much more than it does the vile, wicked source of all evil, Iran and the Hezzies. 

Pointing out the actions of Iran in the M.E. is not deflection.  I never said that Iran was responsible in any way for Manchester.  No one knows, yet, who paid for that barbarity but we do know it was a man who was besotted with the idea of dying for Islam.  You can choose sides with one flavor over another but I'd be perfectly content to see all of them rooted out of civilized nations and exiled to the deserts they came from.

• Like 2

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Ah good, now we're trying to bring Iran into it. I'm surprised it's taken as long as this. have Merc14 and Ravenhawk been on yet to explain how Iran is to blame for this, since they're the World's Leading Terrorist Nation?

the way i understood, he is not really bringing iran into it, he just shows what islamization does to a country,  and he used excellent example.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, and then said:

Pointing out the actions of Iran in the M.E. is not deflection.  I never said that Iran was responsible in any way for Manchester.  No one knows, yet, who paid for that barbarity but we do know it was a man who was besotted with the idea of dying for Islam.  You can choose sides with one flavor over another but I'd be perfectly content to see all of them rooted out of civilized nations and exiled to the deserts they came from.

A boy who was brainwashed into an extremist politico-religious ideology

But I agree, no good ever comes when nations are based on and controlled by religion   (we found out that in Britain in the 17th century)

4 hours ago, Lilly said:

Yes, it does appear to be a terrorist cell. I wonder who the bomb maker was? This is important because the bomb maker poses the greatest risk if left at large.

As for Ms Grande, time to grow up and see the world for what it really is. Personally, I grow very tired of listening to these super rich, privileged, self centered Hollywood Divas.

Apparently shes going to pay for the funerals of the dead

43 minutes ago, susieice said:

These leaks are infuriating. Is someone getting paid? I would eliminate people's access to information, a few at a time off and on, to see what is leaked and who was privy to it.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, and then said:

I begin to wonder if it IS stupidity.  It seems more and more like a concerted effort to destroy the country from within - just like the Left in the US.

Its what we sat when a terrorist does things like this. They dont represent islam abd they are not muslim, they are evil.

• Like 1

Just now, Michelle said:

These leaks are infuriating. Is someone getting paid? I would eliminate people's access to information, a few at a time off and on, to see what is leaked and who was privy to it.

The fbi? Cia? 

3 minutes ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

The fbi? Cia? 

It doesn't matter who it is. Some information is for your eyes only. If the heads of these departments can't count on discretion they need out find out who they can trust one way or the other. Limiting information to a chosen few is one way.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Lilly said:

As for Ms Grande, time to grow up and see the world for what it really is. Personally, I grow very tired of listening to these super rich, privileged, self centered Hollywood Divas.

Speaking of super rich, privileged, self centered Hollywood Divas...

“Whatever we say behind people’s backs, the Internet can be a little bit ruthless as far as fan bases go but I think that the greatest thing we can do is just unite and love on each other,” Perry said, adding, “No barriers, no borders, we all just need to co-exist.”

Why is it that whenever an Islamic terrorist blows people up the first reaction from Leftists and the ruling class is that we all need to unite and "co-exist"? What does that mean?!

What does "unity" have to do with a family of radicalized Muslims that hate our culture?

I'm getting really sick and tired of this pacifist mantra. It accomplishes nothing but broadcasting to the entire radicalized world how toothless we are. Kismit beat me to an important point earlier - the West is in the BEST possible position right now to force the savage hordes back to their desert homelands where they can kill each other instead of us. Let the reformation of Islam take place far away from MY kids' School. Islam is not just another religion, it's also a powerful political doctrine and that is super important to note. The "child grooming" rape gangs in the UK have nothing to do with terrorism, nor do acid attacks on women but both are easily justified within the Koran. It's a bloody manual for subjugation, if one is so inclined to follow it. There are many teachings that dehumanize non-Muslims creating a loophole for rape and violence. l

Let's give the benefit of the doubt to Katy Perry and pretend the West just "united" and held hands and sang songs around a candle-lit vigil. Ok, great. So how much longer do we "unite"? I need a timeline here. I need a plan of action. So far, I'm not seeing one coming from the apologists. Is love supposed to change to their minds? I honestly am trying to understand where you guys are coming from. I mean, you keep repeating the same talking point about "discrimination will create more terrorists" but I don't think there is any evidence to support that. Can you point to single event or statement that proves discrimination is a root cause?

We have the bombs, we have the resources, the jets, the satellites and the drones. We are the greatest destructive force the world has ever known and we are locked in a cage of feelings while barbarians burn the house down around us. When a foreign invader declares war on your way of life, they aren't looking for a rational discussion. If they find glory in dying for their war-god, let's oblige them - generously.

• Like 6