Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosions in Manchester

Torchwood

1 hour ago, Sweetpumper said:

Labour Manchester Mayor Says Suicide Bomber ‘Not a Muslim’

This kind of stupidity is why there's children's flesh coating their walls.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/05/25/labour-manchester-mayor-says-suicide-bomber-not-muslim/

Can he quote from the  book where exactly it says that you stop being a muslim as soon as you blow up yourself 

• Like 1

We go through the analysis every time but there's no need for it the answers the same every time, the Quran instructs Muslims to fight (Mohammed spread Islam by terror) those who can't fight should support the cause, it says not to make friends with Christians and Jews they can pretend to be your friend ("outwardly we smile, in are hearts we hate them") until they outnumber you, they make Jews wear the star of David (a Muslim invention) Christians have to wear a special belt.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, The Silver Thong said:

Really hmm

Whats Iran like today, why don`t you go there and tell me.

This is an excellent portrayal of the progess that was being made in the Muddle East before the events of 1979... something that you would THINK that Liberals would be in favor of.... if the true meaning of that word had anything to do with Left Wing politics anymore.

To review; in 1979, the Shah of Iran was overthrown by a vastly more brutal regime ... this was brought about by a temporary alliance between the Communists and Reactionary Muslim Fundamentalists. As soon as the Shah was gone, the Fundamentalists turned on the Communists and eliminated them.

Also; The Grande Mosque in Mecca as seized by Terrorists and caused a massive battle right in the heart of Islam's most sacred collection of shrines.

AND at the end of the year, the USSR invaded Afghanistan. That one sent shock-waves all over the world like few things had since the Germans invaded Poland in 1939, even Carter was saying so.

That year put the evil forces in motion that we are still dealing with today, and sent the Muddle East into a tail-spin that it has yet to recover from.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

We have the bombs, we have the resources, the jets, the satellites and the drones. We are the greatest destructive force the world has ever known and we are locked in a cage of feelings while barbarians burn the house down around us. When a foreign invader declares war on your way of life, they aren't looking for a rational discussion. If they find glory in dying for their war-god, let's oblige them - generously.

Ok but straight after 9/11 We used all those bombs, satellites, jets and drones to attack Iraq.  Once we'd torn the place to bits we attacked Afghanistan...once that was dust, Libya, then Syria. And still they come, so who do we bomb next?  And will that stabilise the situation or will it create more refugees, more hate, more terrorists? And if it creates more, then who we do we bomb after that?  I can only see two ways out of a never ending circle of violence- Bomb Nobody, Or Bomb Everybody until theres nothing but glass from the Danube to the Himalays...

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Torchwood said:

Ok but straight after 9/11 We used all those bombs, satellites, jets and drones to attack Iraq.  Once we'd torn the place to bits we attacked Afghanistan...once that was dust, Libya, then Syria. And still they come, so who do we bomb next?  And will that stabilise the situation or will it create more refugees, more hate, more terrorists? And if it creates more, then who we do we bomb after that?  I can only see two ways out of a never ending circle of violence- Bomb Nobody, Or Bomb Everybody until theres nothing but glass from the Danube to the Himalays...

I can see a third way - Islamic reformation. See, here's the difference between us and them:

We think they are wrong, they think we are evil.

I don't want Muslims to be eradicated, I want them to assimilate. I want them to want the freedom that we (barely,) enjoy today. I want them to denounce Sharia law instead of pushing it as a possible solution because if the Left manages to tear down Western culture, there is going to be a culture vacuum and I know who is going to take advantage of that.

As for ISIS, dropping the MOAB was a good start. Aggressive Muslim sects see compassion as a weakness, not an asset but they do understand and respect power so we need to flex more of that. We have rabid pitbulls ready to kill but we've kept them on a tight leash for the past 8 years. Now that Trump is in office, we can let them loose to do what they do best.

• Like 4

Moses did that to jews after they left Egypt, it took 40 years and 2 generations died off, that is regarding generations that already bent on worldwide caliphate. you can't reform them anymore than a prison reforms a serial killer. 

than you have  leaders, who are not all known, who keep their power and influence by brainwashing their literally slaves, and make them, kill and die with pleasure.

14 minutes ago, aztek said:

Moses did that to jews after they left Egypt, it took 40 years and 2 generations died off, that is regarding generations that already bent on worldwide caliphate. you can't reform them anymore than a prison reforms a serial killer.

The Jews (and Christians,) could be reformed because their doctrine allowed for some wiggle room. It's just not a political handbook like the Quran, dictating every last minute detail of your life.

• Like 2

Just now, Dark_Grey said:

The Jews (and Christians,) could be reformed because their doctrine allowed for some wiggle room. It's just not a political handbook like the Quran, dictating every last minute detail of your life.

it is not easy to reform mentality, almost impossible. it is there with you every second, and dictates your every move and how you interpret the world around. if one was raised a slave he will always be a slave in his head. or a killer

someone who raised by quaran, was devoted to islam, with every cell in his body, reformation is next to impossible, i would not even bother.  i would argue for removing religion from bill of rights all together, but if we remove that, we open flood gate to remove the rest of 1st, 2nd, 4th , 5th..etc. 

oh wait, this is uk thread, they do not have  the bill of rights, may be they can outlaw islam, Slovakia did that already.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Torchwood said:

Ok but straight after 9/11 We used all those bombs, satellites, jets and drones to attack Iraq.  Once we'd t, orn the place to bits we attacked Afghanistan...once that was dust, Libya, then Syria. And still they come, so who do we bomb next?  And will that stabilise the situation or will it create more refugees, more hate, more terrorists? And if it creates more, then who we do we bomb after that?  I can only see two ways out of a never ending circle of violence- Bomb Nobody, Or Bomb Everybody until theres nothing but glass from the Danube to the Himalays...

I would say don't allow Muslims to have a separate Sharia court make them feel that nothing is above the secular law and constitution of the country and the second most important thing is empower Muslim women get them into proper school with proper school uniform none of that full body mask. 

Manchester Bomber Repeatedly Reported to Authorities over Five Year Period

Following the deadly attack at the Manchester Arena by Abedi on Tuesday night, which claimed 22 lives, questions are being raised as to why the British authorities did little to follow up on repeated reports from friends and community members that Abedi was radicalised and had expressed support for suicide bombing.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/05/25/manchester-bomber-repeatedly-reported-authorities-friends-community/

Idiots.

questions are being raised as to why the British authorities did little to follow up on repeated reports from friends and community members that Abedi was radicalised and had expressed support for suicide bombing.

What is required to preemptively arrest someone on a watchlist? It seems like after many of these attacks, we find out the radical was previously known to authorities or already on a watchlist. Is this an issue of "innocent until proven guilty" or is there a stand-down order that comes from higher up the political ladder? Genuinely curious to know why we can't move in ahead of time.

3 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Speaking of super rich, privileged, self centered Hollywood Divas

Well, what Miss Perry really wants is for us, the unwashed masses, to "unite" and "love on" these barbarians while she sits in her gated community surrounded by her gun toting body guards.

• Like 4

Just now, Dark_Grey said:

What is required to preemptively arrest someone on a watchlist?

they need to ask our cops how, arrest them for resisting arrest, or  shoot them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

I can see a third way - Islamic reformation. See, here's the difference between us and them:

We think they are wrong, they think we are evil.

I don't want Muslims to be eradicated, I want them to assimilate. I want them to want the freedom that we (barely,) enjoy today. I want them to denounce Sharia law instead of pushing it as a possible solution because if the Left manages to tear down Western culture, there is going to be a culture vacuum and I know who is going to take advantage of that.

As for ISIS, dropping the MOAB was a good start. Aggressive Muslim sects see compassion as a weakness, not an asset but they do understand and respect power so we need to flex more of that. We have rabid pitbulls ready to kill but we've kept them on a tight leash for the past 8 years. Now that Trump is in office, we can let them loose to do what they do best.

I think, the Reformation is slowly coming.

Iran took a massive step away from the dogmatic extremist in their last election, the Saudi will do whatever is good for business, the average Muslim on the street must be tired of being cast as "the bad guy" by now ... I think we're almost at critical mass for a Martin Luther. There was an Aussie Cleric on TV yesterday butting heads with another cleric shouting that their book "tells people to murder others". If the people with those sort of thoughts and ideas are starting to feel safe enough to express them on TV (therefore on record forever) ... it feels like the first wiff of the winds of change.

5 hours ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

The fbi? Cia? 

What is the Five Eyes Agreement?

The Five Eyes alliance is a secretive, global surveillance arrangement of States comprised of the United States National Security Agency (NSA), the United Kingdom’s Government Communications Headquarters(GCHQ), Canada’s Communications Security Establishment Canada (CSEC), the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD), and New Zealand’s Government Communications Security Bureau (GCSB).

Beginning in 1946, an alliance of five English-speaking countries (the US, the  UK, Australia, Canada and New Zealand) developed a series of  bilateral agreements over more than a decade that became known as the UK/USA agreement, establishing the Five Eyes alliance for the purpose of sharing intelligence, primarily signals intelligence (SIGINT). For almost 70 years, this secret post-war alliance of five English-speaking countries has been building a global surveillance infrastructure to “master the internet” and spy on the world's communications.

What does the Five Eyes agreement say?  Read more

https://www.privacyinternational.org/node/51

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I think, the Reformation is slowly coming.

Iran took a massive step away from the dogmatic extremist in their last election, the Saudi will do whatever is good for business, the average Muslim on the street must be tired of being cast as "the bad guy" by now ... I think we're almost at critical mass for a Martin Luther. There was an Aussie Cleric on TV yesterday butting heads with another cleric shouting that their book "tells people to murder others". If the people with those sort of thoughts and ideas are starting to feel safe enough to express them on TV (therefore on record forever) ... it feels like the first wiff of the winds of change.

I wholeheartedly agree, man. The other day I found myself browsing through Islamic faith forums as I wanted to better understand Sharia. There were many heated debates going on over trivial things like makeup - is it considered blasphemous for a woman to wear makeup while also wearing a hijab? The hijab is meant to conceal beauty but makeup is meant to enhance beauty. IDGAF either way, but it was interesting to see those kinds of discussions happening between devout Muslims. Like you said, there is already a small but growing reform happening as the Islamic world is forced to look at itself and it's values in relation to the rest of the world.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

Wanna Know Why the UK Can’t Defeat Terrorism? Watch How Media Attacked a Politician for Demanding Strength

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/05/25/watch-uk-media-accuses-ukip-exploitation-urging-strength-manchester-attack/

Thats sad really. We need to get stonger but the libtards somehow have brainwashed to many. I say to them go hug a guy with a bomb strapped on there chest. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

Its what we sat when a terrorist does things like this. They dont represent islam abd they are not muslim, they are evil.

This was and is a hard  post to read however, why do they scream Allah Akbar just befor the **** hit`s the fan.

5 minutes ago, seanjo said:

Saudi is our 'friend'.

I think this was a joke given the quotation marks, at least I hope so.

• Like 1

strangely , Islamic state is right next door to israel, you would think if their goal is worldwide caliphate, they had to attack their worst enemy, Jews, yet they keep killing their own fellow Muslims by thousands, but never attacked Israel, something is not what it seems. 

• Like 2