Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explosions in Manchester

Torchwood

yep, that is exactly what is going on   LV, replacement of population.  it's no coincidence either it is all part of the plan, your lives mean nothing. 

i'm glad Hilary lost, even thou our current president talks before he thinks, and hated by pretty much majority of the world, i'm still glad it is not her that got elected

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Torchwood said:

Deport Who now?

Guys like this I suppose (whose attempt to murder dozens thankfully failed)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4544560/Student-jailed-15-years-planting-bomb-tube.html

As soon as he finishes his prison sentence he should be deported straight back to, er ....... rural Devon!

(This case does show that the problem is not quite as simple as the "close the borders, throw out refugees" brigade seem to think)

Edited by Essan
  • Like 2

At the moment I am living in Bristol, and this morning encountered several women wearing the full Islam regalia- swathed head to foot despite the heat.

I felt like saying, "You should be ashamed of yourselves, dressing like that after Manchester".

But of course, that would be a hate crime.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I find it so sad that despite relocation to a free country some women are not free.

At the moment they are free to choose to wear a burka.  Some argue we should that freedom away from them though .....

Meanwhile, why do we force women to wear ridiculous, uncomfortable, dangerous and impractical high heeled shoes?   ;)     Surely no-one would choose to wear them of their own free will?  :huh:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Essan said:

Surely no-one would choose to wear them of their own free will?  :huh:

If you mean so called 'stripper heels' you have point. But a nice pair of pumps with heels...oh yeah, I wear them of my own free will. Sneakers or boots just do not look good with a cocktail dress.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Who are really so much more a danger to the world than ISIS, supported by America's best mate Saudi Arabia, yes. 

That's not what I said. But they are clearly a terrorist organization that is being supported by Iran, are they not? And would you say they are a danger to, at least, the Israeli citizens?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lilly said:

I find it so sad that despite relocation to a free country some women are not free.

exactly and it's pity that when their sisters in middle east and Africa are trying to fight for rights and freedom instead of supporting them they sometimes denounce them

7 hours ago, skliss said:

Scrolled back but didn't see this posted.....now She's a class act....just want to give her a hug...lol 

Queen Elizabeth visits victims of 'very wicked' Manchester attack

Queen Elizabeth described the terror attack that left 22 people dead in Manchester as "very wicked" during a visit to Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, according to the UK Press Association.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/25/europe/queen-elizabeth-manchester-attack/

Oh... so THAT's what the Royals are good for.

Setting the right example... and badly needed it is, eh?

I have been wondering why you guys kept them around. Now I get it. She must be one tough ol' bird, taking on a job that she watched kill her father and... now old is she now, anyway?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Essan said:

Guys like this I suppose (whose attempt to murder dozens thankfully failed)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4544560/Student-jailed-15-years-planting-bomb-tube.html

As soon as he finishes his prison sentence he should be deported straight back to, er ....... rural Devon!

(This case does show that the problem is not quite as simple as the "close the borders, throw out refugees" brigade seem to think)

You've got one 'the nearly bomber' this should keep the 'Muslims aren't the only ones' going for the next 20 years.

58 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

You've got one 'the nearly bomber' this should keep the 'Muslims aren't the only ones' going for the next 20 years.

I am surprised the Daily Mail even covered it.  It doesnt seem to have got much mention in the media at all.   I bet if his parents had been refugees from a muslim country it would have been headline news ....

Then point is, the problem isnt as simple as some like to think.

Viewers criticise Muslim woman who spoke about 'standing together' while wearing a burka emblazoned with a pistol, grenade and a machine gun

Muslim woman named 'Sid' was interviewed by a Channel 4 News journalist
    She condemned the Manchester terror attack, saying she was 'devastated'
    Viewers criticised her decision to wear a burka printed with 'love' in weapons

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4540888/Viewers-blast-woman-wore-burka-printed-weapons.html#ixzz4iDFbCIOK

• Like 1

Ariana Grande to return to Manchester to perform benefit concert

Ariana Grande has promised that she will return to Manchester following the terror attack there to spend time with her fans  and to "have a benefit concert in honour of and to raise money for the victims and their family."

Grande announced her intentions in an uplifting letter posted online that called on her fans to have courage following the attacks, and expressed a deep sense of sorrow for those lost and the families who are mourning their loved ones following the "heinous" attack.

"I don't want to go the rest of the year without being able to see and hold and uplift my fans," she wrote, "the same way they continue to uplift me."

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/ariana-grande-manchester-terror-attack-latest-return-a7758491.html

3 minutes ago, seeder said:

Viewers criticise Muslim woman who spoke about 'standing together' while wearing a burka emblazoned with a pistol, grenade and a machine gun

Muslim woman named 'Sid' was interviewed by a Channel 4 News journalist
    She condemned the Manchester terror attack, saying she was 'devastated'
    Viewers criticised her decision to wear a burka printed with 'love' in weapons

Of all the things to wear when getting dressed that day, she chose this? Her concern seems about as genuine as Ahmed's "clock". A very gross, disrespectful PR stunt, IMO.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Of all the things to wear when getting dressed that day, she chose this? Her concern seems about as genuine as Ahmed's "clock". A very gross, disrespectful PR stunt, IMO.

Reading one of the comments I saw "FFS" I couldn't agree more! :rolleyes:

• Like 2

TV here is saying that they've just arrested another man in connection with the bombing. I really hope this guy is the bomb maker.

• Like 2

Is that really a woman? Look at the hands and the watch

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, The Russian Hare said:

Is that really a woman? Look at the hands and the watch

Hard to tell when they cover them up in garbage bags.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Essan said:

I am surprised the Daily Mail even covered it.  It doesnt seem to have got much mention in the media at all.   I bet if his parents had been refugees from a muslim country it would have been headline news ....

Then point is, the problem isnt as simple as some like to think.

Google, it was all over the news i watched it on BBC prime time news.

words cannot express the disgust I feel that a major UK TV station interviewed that bloody woman in the burka who
looked like she was taking the p*** and sticking two fingers up to the whole country - while pretending to be concerned -

after all those people were murdered and injured -- they are disrespected like this -

Is this what this country has come to..?....

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, bee said:

Is this what this country has come to..?....

Well, your 'just gonna have to get used to it.'

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

Well, your 'just gonna have to get used to it.'

Eventually people will begin to react because murdering children isn't something people ever get used to.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Eventually people will begin to react because murdering children isn't something people ever get used to.

It our fault children are murdered though.... so say the Quislings.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lilly said:

TV here is saying that they've just arrested another man in connection with the bombing. I really hope this guy is the bomb maker.

Just read that too

BREAKING NEWS: Terror suspect, 44, arrested as armed police swoop on a BUS in front of terrified passengers as police say investigation into Manchester suicide bombing has made 'enormous progress'

Greater Manchester Police reveal hate crime has spiked since terror attack
    Number of reports doubled since 22 people killed in bombing in Manchester
    Chief Inspector Ian Hopkins called for city to unite and 'stand against hate'
    Police still searching 12 properties and currently have eight men in custody

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4546054/Hate-crime-Manchester-doubled-terror-attack.html#ixzz4iDwwnK4m

key bit....undercover cop was already on the Bus!!

Supermarket worker Lauren Andrews, who was on the bus, said she was sat next to a plainclothed officer.

The 21-year-old told the Manchester Evening News: 'Suddenly, six or seven plain-clothed police officers got on, and the man who was sat next to me stood up and told people to leave. Two were wearing bullet proof vests.

'They arrested someone at the back of the bus. They surrounded him and I didn’t see what he looked like.

'They shouted for everyone to get off the bus. They then cordoned the road off and told drivers to take a different route.

'I was really scared. With everything that’s going on, anything like this makes you think it could be a lot worse. I was quite shaken at the time.'

• Like 1